Janderson32151

Female
Gold member
Verified
Dec 20, 2018
Florida
Hi I’m Ashley and I’m curious if there are any women here that cage their husbands but submit totally to their bulls? Do you enjoy receiving pain and/or humiliation from them? What’s the most extreme things they’ve done to you that you’ve enjoyed? Didn’t enjoy?

Reactions: werekinky2
Hubby isn't caged - we are not into that.
But yes I do get off on submitting totally to my bulls. By bull I mean a guy who is a regular who I have come to know and trust - rather than just other guys who I have casual sex with.
My bulls have mostly been black (just my preference) and dominant guys who I've been able to indulge my need to be used with. When I play with a bull I am very submissive - so yes pain to a certain degree (nothing extreme), hair pulling, nipples roughly played with, ass and tits slapped, being made to gag, pussy and ass roughly fucked, ******** play (receiving), being shared with their friends (not all my bulls - but a few over the years have enjoyed me servicing their friends), verbal abuse and name called. But not all the time - I also enjoy tender, Intimate moments with my bulls too - and part of the excitement is not knowing which I'm going to get at any time (rough or tender) and one can quickly change to the other depending on the bulls whim or mood and I have to be ready to give him what he wants xx

Reactions: mirella.hango