Questions for cuckolds about ex sex experience

ps to my last reply. I dont do the cage thing but she wants me to wear panties ( not hers though because she is rather petite) She has very small tits ( half lemons ) but they suit her generally body shape and size) We agree that having small tits is far less ( if any) a detrimental factor than having a tiny dick.
Some guys really like tiny tits but I can't think of anyone who likes tiny dicks.

Hello everyone!

I have a few questions for you please.

1) With how many women did you have sex before becoming a faithul cuckold to your wife? And how many sex partners did your wife have before?

2) Is there many cuckolds out there who had just one sex partner and this partner is his hotwife for a life?
How do you feel about knowing that your wife had sex partners before and continue exploring her sex experience with different men but you just had sex with her?
I know that we cannot change the past, but is this something that cuckold should be proud of?

3) How does your hotwife feel knowing that you "tasted" only her for a life being faithul?

1) With how many women did you have sex before becoming a faithul cuckold to your wife? And how many sex partners did your wife have before?
Hubby fucked over 50 different women by the age 50. Hotwife fucked over 10 different men before she met me at age of 43. She fucked 30 different men over the next 6 years while we were a swinging couple. She’s fucked 20 different men as a Hotwife with me remaining loyal to only her in the past 7 years.

2)How do you feel about knowing that your wife had sex partners before and continue exploring her sex experience with different men but you just had sex with her?
Her Promiscuity is the main reason I married her and she continues to make my wet dreams cum true! LOVE MY SLUTTY WIFE more than myself.

I know that we cannot change the past, but is this something that cuckold should be proud of?
Yes I LOVE HER !!

3) She’s jealous of me fucking other women without her but loves that she pleases not only herself but also me when she fucks other men.

ps to my last reply. I dont do the cage thing but she wants me to wear panties ( not hers though because she is rather petite) She has very small tits ( half lemons ) but they suit her generally body shape and size) We agree that having small tits is far less ( if any) a detrimental factor than having a tiny dick.
True and a girl can get breast enlargement. A guy with a tiny penis is stuck with a tiny penis. In spite of all the hoopla there is about penis enlargement and exercises to make your cock bigger all that is fake. None of that stretching or other stuff works. It's just a gimmic. Our best bet is to accept our lot in life. I can only speak for myself but I have a naturally submissive nature and I think it's because my manhood never fully developed. I know I can't compete with normal size men so I've learned to accept a subordinate role where women are concerned.What else can I do. Nature short changed me in the manhood department but gave me the ability to enjoy the humiliation that having micro penis creates. I don't get to have the privilege of pleasuring a woman like a real man does but when a girl laughs at me and tells me to clean her up it excites me beyond description. So I am quite happy living as an inferior beta and feeding on shame and humiliation.

Reactions: antonio13
Absolutely agree.
Once we discussed it with my wife and close friends as of if there is any part of the women's or male's body which could be too small to have problem with sex. Everyone said it is a definite NO for women. Small tits are a huge turn on for many.

Obviously for even an average looking girl with whatever size of tits there will be a queue of males willing to have sex. All she needs to do is desire, choose and say yes.

And everyone agreed that for male it is obviously a penis, if it is too small then nothing you can do about it but just accept.

Reactions: toolman2c
Absolutely agree.
Once we discussed it with my wife and close friends as of if there is any part of the women's or male's body which could be too small to have problem with sex. Everyone said it is a definite NO for women. Small tits are a huge turn on for many.

Obviously for even an average looking girl with whatever size of tits there will be a queue of males willing to have sex. All she needs to do is desire, choose and say yes.

And everyone agreed that for male it is obviously a penis, if it is too small then nothing you can do about it but just accept.
There was a girl in high school who was flat but she had the prettyest face you could ever imagine and her butt was to die for. I would have given my eye teeth to go out with her.

1)She's the only woman I've ever fucked.
She fucked 2 guys before we started dating, 1 guy while we were dating, 2 guys while we were engaged, 1 guy after we got married (he was the one that led us down this road).
2)It turns me on that she can be a completely slut for the right guy (with the right equipment).
3)She loves that my dick has only been in her pussy. It's a real turn on for her.
have you ever watched 2c just how hot she is with a big new cock up inside her yearning hot married pussy.

Hubby fucked over 50 different women by the age 50. Hotwife fucked over 10 different men before she met me at age of 43. She fucked 30 different men over the next 6 years while we were a swinging couple. She’s fucked 20 different men as a Hotwife with me remaining loyal to only her in the past 7 years.

2)How do you feel about knowing that your wife had sex partners before and continue exploring her sex experience with different men but you just had sex with her?
Her Promiscuity is the main reason I married her and she continues to make my wet dreams cum true! LOVE MY SLUTTY WIFE more than myself.

Yes I LOVE HER !!

3) She’s jealous of me fucking other women without her but loves that she pleases not only herself but also me when she fucks other men.
she has things going her way, for sure, good for her, and both you, I wish I had u2 next door, that would be exciting even if I didn't get to fuck her, can't blame a horny guy for trying

Reactions: owlmale
Hello everyone!

I have a few questions for you please.

2) Is there many cuckolds out there who had just one sex partner and this partner is his hotwife for a life?
How do you feel about knowing that your wife had sex partners before and continue exploring her sex experience with different men but you just had sex with her?

3) How does your hotwife feel knowing that you "tasted" only her for a life being faithul?
I fuck a lot of women before I became a beta cuck.

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
she has things going her way, for sure, good for her, and both you, I wish I had u2 next door, that would be exciting even if I didn't get to fuck her, can't blame a horny guy for trying
I wish you lived next door too! That would be the best situation of all. Separate living arrangements but close enough to live together for the fun stuff!

1. I’ve had sex with 5 women before meeting my current partner, it’s 7 that I’ve done sexual stuff with in total. Don’t remember exactly how many for my partner, but at least 9 or 10 before me, and then at least 5 after we met (that I know of).
  2. Nope. She’s not the only one I’ve been with before, and I still hope I will have the opportunity to explore sex with another woman in the future.
  3. See the above answer.