Votes: 145 69.7%
  • hot

Votes: 54 26.0%
  • normal

Votes: 8 3.8%
  • nope

Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters
ohh man your wife is fuckin hottt and sexy !
She makes my dick hard as fuck !

I would love doggtstyle her on the bed and fuck her really hard until she screams, then take her to the sofa make her sit on top of me and we both grind on each other while you watch and jerk off watching us fucking until we get sweaty.
Would love to take her to the shower and doggystyle her with a lot of soaps while you wait and hear her moans as we fuck!

More pics please! Can i cum and drop loads for her pictures??

ohh man your wife is fuckin hottt and sexy !
She makes my dick hard as fuck !

I would love doggtstyle her on the bed and fuck her really hard until she screams, then take her to the sofa make her sit on top of me and we both grind on each other while you watch and jerk off watching us fucking until we get sweaty.
Would love to take her to the shower and doggystyle her with a lot of soaps while you wait and hear her moans as we fuck!

More pics please! Can i cum and drop loads for her pictures??

That is nastyy just how i like😍😍 you seem horny as fuck!
Cant wait for another vacation asap and watch her get fucked ♠️
Yess sure shake that dick for her!

To me, she looks “normal“. But that is NOT a bad thing. I’m way more interesting in fucking a normal wife than some over-the-top goddess type thing. I love the idea of taking a normal couple. A wife who is pretty but unassuming, whose husband thinks she’s beautiful but can’t imagine her straying, and destroying her. In the best way possible, of course!

Not confident? Take her to a psychologist lol 😁 she is so hot, how can she not be confident. Beautiful shape I love it ❤️

Reactions: cuckold1005