Votes: 145 69.7%
  • hot

Votes: 54 26.0%
  • normal

Votes: 8 3.8%
  • nope

Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters
So i shared my wife few times only and it was on vacations trips. But she is not confident about her body.
So tell me your honest opinion about her. Where and what would you do to her if you like her?

will be posting more if there is good response!

View attachment 382106View attachment 382107

She has a great body! Especially that ass. I would love to bend her over and fuck her doggy while pulling her hair/smacking that ass. I hope she likes it bare because i would fill that pussy up until it slowly drips out for you to see and enjoy.

Reactions: cuckold1005
She has a great body! Especially that ass. I would love to bend her over and fuck her doggy while pulling her hair/smacking that ass. I hope she likes it bare because i would fill that pussy up until it slowly drips out for you to see and enjoy.

ofc bare is the best esp when shes on pill, nothing to worry about!
i love fucking her after her pussy gets filled up. So creamy :love:

Great perky tits. And a nice and shapely ass and hips. What would I do to her??? What WOUDLNT I do to her! Does she like to have her pussy and ass eaten? I would love to begin there... get a good taste of her holes. Get them good and wet and relaxed. Then I'd want to feel my cock in her mouth for a bit... look down at her with her mouth full of my cock while she looks up at me. What color are her eyes? That pic makes me want to bend her over and begin throttling that little pussy before sliding my pussy wetted cock into her waiting asshole. Does she like it when a cock alternates from her pussy to her asshole and back and forth?

Great perky tits. And a nice and shapely ass and hips. What would I do to her??? What WOUDLNT I do to her! Does she like to have her pussy and ass eaten? I would love to begin there... get a good taste of her holes. Get them good and wet and relaxed. Then I'd want to feel my cock in her mouth for a bit... look down at her with her mouth full of my cock while she looks up at me. What color are her eyes? That pic makes me want to bend her over and begin throttling that little pussy before sliding my pussy wetted cock into her waiting asshole. Does she like it when a cock alternates from her pussy to her asshole and back and forth?

Thank you for those words! :love:
yes she likes to be eaten first. she likes foreplay first so her pussy and the guy's dick wet so they can fuck hard :love:
she has brown eyes.. idk if she likes the pussy and anal back and forth alternate lol

• Love
Reactions: werekinky2
Thank you for those words! :love:
yes she likes to be eaten first. she likes foreplay first so her pussy and the guy's dick wet so they can fuck hard :love:
she has brown eyes.. idk if she likes the pussy and anal back and forth alternate lol
Come see me in SoCal and we'll see if she likes it! Seriously, lets chat.

Reactions: werekinky2