Read conversations of my gf with her exs

I read conversations of my gf with her exs when they were dating. There was all kinds of sexual details on how she mounted him, how he fucked her good and how they made the hottest mess possible EVERY SINGLE DAY!
I am obviously jealous by this but it also turns me on by seeing them and think of how many dicks have been in her and finished in her.

how many of you have had similar experience?

I stumbled through one of my wife’s old phones once from before we were married. We were looking for an old pic. I recognized the guys name as being one of her old fuck buddies. It was really hot to read messages, knowing when he was talking about coming over to her house, what was going to happen. There was only one set of messages that went into detail. She talked about how much she liked riding his big dick while he played with and sucked on her nipples

We have been married for 38 years so no texts or emails to find, but she loves to sext with her bulls now and from time to time I will read the messages. They always make me hard to read them and know she is going to be getting fucked.

Capture.JPGCapture2.JPG
A few of her bulls like to take her phone once they finish and text me pictures after they are done.

We have been married for 38 years so no texts or emails to find, but she loves to sext with her bulls now and from time to time I will read the messages. They always make me hard to read them and know she is going to be getting fucked.

A few of her bulls like to take her phone once they finish and text me pictures after they are done.
👍 i wish my wife had a lover like that.