Real Breeding - Is it possible to find a couple into it?

bwcbullpa

Male
From
PA, US
Looking for advice here. After 10+ years in the lifestyle I feel I've cracked the code in how to meet a great couple for an amazing connection. But there's one fantasy I've been unable to fulfill despite many years of searching. And all this time searching has only made that desire grow stronger: impregnate a hotwife.

I know it's a little crazy, but I don't just want to roleplay or fantasize about it any more. I want to meet a couple with the intention of getting the hotwife pregnant.

Now, considering the huge step this is I don't want to do this with just ANYONE. I've tried to be responsible, patient, ask questions, develop trust, but all my efforts for this particular fantasy have thusfar been in vain.

Fellas, wives, cucks... is this an unrealistic fantasy? Is this just an internet fantasy that's too far for real people? Or are there people like me who want to take the leap from fantasy to reality with the right person? Any advice for this seeming futile search?

I some locales, there are elements of the fetish/kink community that engage in impregnation & breeding, from fantasy/role-play to fantasy/realization. Usually these small community circles have an intro and vetting process. The form these take varies. The circle I'm part of heavily vets the males that participate, including requiring fertility testing, STD/STI and genetic screening - a surprisingly large (given the demographic) contingent of female participants are married, seeking to be impregnated (or bred), carry the child to term, and raise the child. Their reasons/rationale varies.

In these circles, impregnation is treated differently than breeding. The former is usually on the basis of selection, and some sort of intimate/erotic/emotional connection between the impregnator and the impregnated. The latter is perhaps more out there; breeding usually combines group sex with the impregnation target, in the form of a gangbang - the center is aiming to be impregnated by a random, unknown male, one they have no relationship with. The number of intact, fertile males participating leaves uncertainty about who fathered the child, as opposed to the certain knowledge in the impregnation scenario.

The circle I participate in has a core of intact, fertile males - "Studs," who service the females who desire to be impregnated. There are two vasectomy-safe males (I'm one of those two) who are invited participants, based on certain skills and services they provide. It is one of the edgier kinks, and pretty rare. I don't know if your local fetish community has anything like this going. It would take an intro from a trusted participant, screening/vetting to become involved.

There is significant legal, moral, and ethical consideration in all this. Paternity suits, emotional risks, and so on... tread carefully along this road, particularly if you come across a random couple looking for another man to father their child.

I some locales, there are elements of the fetish/kink community that engage in impregnation & breeding, from fantasy/role-play to fantasy/realization. Usually these small community circles have an intro and vetting process. The form these take varies. The circle I'm part of heavily vets the males that participate, including requiring fertility testing, STD/STI and genetic screening - a surprisingly large (given the demographic) contingent of female participants are married, seeking to be impregnated (or bred), carry the child to term, and raise the child. Their reasons/rationale varies.

In these circles, impregnation is treated differently than breeding. The former is usually on the basis of selection, and some sort of intimate/erotic/emotional connection between the impregnator and the impregnated. The latter is perhaps more out there; breeding usually combines group sex with the impregnation target, in the form of a gangbang - the center is aiming to be impregnated by a random, unknown male, one they have no relationship with. The number of intact, fertile males participating leaves uncertainty about who fathered the child, as opposed to the certain knowledge in the impregnation scenario.

The circle I participate in has a core of intact, fertile males - "Studs," who service the females who desire to be impregnated. There are two vasectomy-safe males (I'm one of those two) who are invited participants, based on certain skills and services they provide. It is one of the edgier kinks, and pretty rare. I don't know if your local fetish community has anything like this going. It would take an intro from a trusted participant, screening/vetting to become involved.

There is significant legal, moral, and ethical consideration in all this. Paternity suits, emotional risks, and so on... tread carefully along this road, particularly if you come across a random couple looking for another man to father their child.
Thank you for this highly detailed and very informative reply. I had no idea that vetting in the kink community could even be an option.

And yes I understand there is significant risk involved with taking this actual step. This is partly why the process has yielded no results. I've received replies from couples over the years who were interested. I assume most if not all of those were fake, but if any were real they didn't pass my initial gut check.

I'm seeking the first of the two options you described. A connection with a hotwife that is intimate/erotic/emotional.

Reactions: AsianWife4You
Thanks @Naples shy wife. Appreciate the reply and interesting to hear there are couples out there who are looking to get pregnant by a bull.

I'm curious, do you have any advice for finding couples like yourself?
We posted ads on swingers sites and dating sites.
This site would probably be very good as any couple on here it probably ok with other guys doing the wife.
We got a lot of real creeps replying to our ads. We were very picky on who we chose.
You need to be available when the wife is ovulating, so it might be a weekday.
We tried to find guys in their 20s so they could do it several times in one night.
You might have better luck if you get your sperm count taken and have recent tests for STD's.
If you want to tell us about yourself we could help you write the ad.
Age, location, race, hair, body description. what you are looking for.
Would you be willing to share her with more guys than just her husband?, say 2or3 guys and you taking turns or would not knowing who's sperm actually got her pregnant bother you?
When we tried we wanted to get as much sperm in me as possible to get it to work.

We posted ads on swingers sites and dating sites.
This site would probably be very good as any couple on here it probably ok with other guys doing the wife.
We got a lot of real creeps replying to our ads. We were very picky on who we chose.
You need to be available when the wife is ovulating, so it might be a weekday.
We tried to find guys in their 20s so they could do it several times in one night.
You might have better luck if you get your sperm count taken and have recent tests for STD's.
If you want to tell us about yourself we could help you write the ad.
Age, location, race, hair, body description. what you are looking for.
Would you be willing to share her with more guys than just her husband?, say 2or3 guys and you taking turns or would not knowing who's sperm actually got her pregnant bother you?
When we tried we wanted to get as much sperm in me as possible to get it to work.
And did you succeed?

Looking for advice here. After 10+ years in the lifestyle I feel I've cracked the code in how to meet a great couple for an amazing connection. But there's one fantasy I've been unable to fulfill despite many years of searching. And all this time searching has only made that desire grow stronger: impregnate a hotwife.

I know it's a little crazy, but I don't just want to roleplay or fantasize about it any more. I want to meet a couple with the intention of getting the hotwife pregnant.

Now, considering the huge step this is I don't want to do this with just ANYONE. I've tried to be responsible, patient, ask questions, develop trust, but all my efforts for this particular fantasy have thusfar been in vain.

Fellas, wives, cucks... is this an unrealistic fantasy? Is this just an internet fantasy that's too far for real people? Or are there people like me who want to take the leap from fantasy to reality with the right person? Any advice for this seeming futile search?
I think it's a hot fantasy that would turn sour very soon after you've succeeded. Don't do it - there'd be no turning back

I think it's a hot fantasy that would turn sour very soon after you've succeeded. Don't do it - there'd be no turning back
I agree that the risk is high. That's partly why I've been searching for years. I've had people contact me, but if I saw a red flag I shut it down. I have pretty high standards when meeting couples regularly, and that's the case here as well. I'd only do this if it lined up both in and out of the bedroom. It seems highly unlikely, if at all possible to find a couple like this though.

I agree that the risk is high. That's partly why I've been searching for years. I've had people contact me, but if I saw a red flag I shut it down. I have pretty high standards when meeting couples regularly, and that's the case here as well. I'd only do this if it lined up both in and out of the bedroom. It seems highly unlikely, if at all possible to find a couple like this though.
But suppose you found your dream situation and successfully bred the wench? What involvement would you have afterwards? Are you actively searching for childless couples, to help them out?

I have travelled widely in Asia for 30 years and had ample free sex in a number of countries. On at least five occasions the women I fucked expressed a desire to have a baby with me. I always fuck bareback and enjoy the natural feel and closeness it brings. Even though I invariably withdraw, there have been many occasions when I was 'locked in' by strong little legs, or when I simply felt too much of an urge to deposit my seed in a fertile vagina. I am only aware of one unwanted fertilisation, but this didn't get past 6 weeks. I was lucky. When these little LBFMs 'select' you as their breeder, it really is flattering to the male ego and tempting to indulge. But I never kid myself that it would be the end of it, emotionally or financially

But suppose you found your dream situation and successfully bred the wench? What involvement would you have afterwards? Are you actively searching for childless couples, to help them out?

I have travelled widely in Asia for 30 years and had ample free sex in a number of countries. On at least five occasions the women I fucked expressed a desire to have a baby with me. I always fuck bareback and enjoy the natural feel and closeness it brings. Even though I invariably withdraw, there have been many occasions when I was 'locked in' by strong little legs, or when I simply felt too much of an urge to deposit my seed in a fertile vagina. I am only aware of one unwanted fertilisation, but this didn't get past 6 weeks. I was lucky. When these little LBFMs 'select' you as their breeder, it really is flattering to the male ego and tempting to indulge. But I never kid myself that it would be the end of it, emotionally or financially
The situation you describe does not sound like my experience or what I'm seeking. A part of my selection process is taking time to speak with the couple to make sure we're on the same page, are financially stable, have higher education, and that they can provide a loving home for the child that we make together. While yes this is a huge kink and fantasy, but I'm also mindful that this is a human being we're creating and I want to make sure that I'm only doing this in a way that I feel comfortable and that is ethical, moral, and responsible.

Is that an unrealistic standard? It very well might be! But considering the real world implications for me, the couple, and the child - I won't accept anything less.

The situation you describe does not sound like my experience or what I'm seeking. A part of my selection process is taking time to speak with the couple to make sure we're on the same page, are financially stable, have higher education, and that they can provide a loving home for the child that we make together. While yes this is a huge kink and fantasy, but I'm also mindful that this is a human being we're creating and I want to make sure that I'm only doing this in a way that I feel comfortable and that is ethical, moral, and responsible.

Is that an unrealistic standard? It very well might be! But considering the real world implications for me, the couple, and the child - I won't accept anything less.
But how much of the thrill of your fantasy is the idea and then the act, rather than rearing a child?

But how much of the thrill of your fantasy is the idea and then the act, rather than rearing a child?
Again, if I did this - which I don't really expect to - I'd only do it with a couple who checks ALL the boxes both in and out of the bedroom. If I took this step I'd also have to accept that even in doing so there would be some risk. I think there are couples out there who meet my requirements, but the trouble is finding them.

Very possible. We met a couple early in our marriage via a swingers magazine. When we got together for a meet and greet they were upfront about her also wanting to get pregnant. They presented it as their wanting children and his being infertile. They were still up to swing if that was not part of the equation but knowing she wanted to get knocked up made us not want to go any further. My wife getting pregnant while we were swinging would have not been ok, never mind my intentionally getting someone else pregnant. I can appreciate the fantasy as I've thought about one of the guys that makes her really hot knocking up my wife and the evidence that pregnancy presents of her fucking others, but thats just a hot fantasy. If your upfront about your willingness to be a sperm donor I’m sure you’d find someone.

Last edited:
Very possible. We met a couple early in our marriage via a swingers magazine. When we got together for a meet and greet they were upfront about her also wanting to get pregnant. They presented it as their wanting children and his being infertile. They were still up to swing if that was not part of the equation but knowing she wanted to get knocked up made us not want to go any further. At that time in our life my wife getting pregnant while we were swinging would have not been ok. If your upfront about your willingness to be a sperm donor I’m sure you’d find someone.
Thanks for the reply. That's an interesting story. Nice to know they're out there!

It is an awesome fantasy which we would have done it if I had met my hubby when I was younger.

After cuckolding me with several men, my wife kept in private contact with one Bull and cheated on me with him, the condoms came off and she tried to have his baby behind my back, she just never got pregnant during the affair. So yes, this kind of thing exists, in my case it was her decision, and I have learned to respect her decision to have another man's baby if that's what she wants.