Reasons why I am a cuck,,,

It sounds more like you and your wife are in an open marriage. I think an important part of a true cuckold definition is that the cuckold must remain loyal to his wife while she has total sexual freedom and that he is aware of her activities. The Merriam-Webster definition is of a cuckold in it's most vanilla form however as we know there is a broad spectrum of the practice that reaches great extremes.
Thats your interpretation of something.But no we are not involved in an open relationship. Both myself and hubby have a bull who understands the realtionship of being cuckold doesn't involve caging, humiliation or denial. And thats a fact. There many many levels to a cuckold relation as I explained. And an actual cuckold relationship doesn't involve many of the extreme versions. They were introduced at a later date in more modern times as cuckolding is over seven hundred centuries old. And those cuckolding relationships of old rarely involved being caged, humiliated or anything of the sort.

Last edited:
Thats your interpretation of something.But no we are not involved in an open relationship. Both myself and hubby have a bull who understands the realtionship of being cuckold doesn't involve caging, humiliation or denial. And thats a fact. There many many levels to a cuckold relation as I explained. And an actual cuckold relationship doesn't involve many of the extreme versions. They were introduced at a later date in more modern times as cuckolding is over seven hundred centuries old. And those cuckolding relationships of old rarely involved being caged, humiliated or anything of the sort.
In the purest sense cuckolding does not have to involve all the bells and whistles.However I'm hard pressed to believe that historically all the extra kink did not exist in the old times. I don't believe that creampie eating and other forms of humiliation and kink emerged recently in modern times. There is a lot of art work and literature from the middle ages that portrays the cuckold as being mocked and humiliated and considered as less than a man. An interesting thing to note is that in many historical cases the cuckolded male would end up raising the children of another man who got the unfaithful wife pregnant. The word Cuckold comes from the Cuckoo bird which is known to lay its eggs in the nests of other birds.

Then she's doing the right thing... She deserves a real man with real dick... Your small pathetic little dick (?) is only for ********... I'm sure you are a good cuckold who support your wife and so all your cuckold's duties...
Thats right. White5andahalf is in the same catagory as me. Our place is on our knees waiting to obey any orders the wife or bull gives. Our job is to clean up the bulls mess and perform any other menial tasks we are given. We are not real men and should not expect the rights and privileges due the alpha bull.

In the purest sense cuckolding does not have to involve all the bells and whistles.However I'm hard pressed to believe that historically all the extra kink did not exist in the old times. I don't believe that creampie eating and other forms of humiliation and kink emerged recently in modern times. There is a lot of art work and literature from the middle ages that portrays the cuckold as being mocked and humiliated and considered as less than a man. An interesting thing to note is that in many historical cases the cuckolded male would end up raising the children of another man who got the unfaithful wife pregnant. The word Cuckold comes from the Cuckoo bird which is known to lay its eggs in the nests of other birds.

And yet historical literature shows that the extreme side of cuckolding is a more modern occurance. You answered In the purest sense cuckolding does not have to involve all the bells and whistles. That is cuckolding. In the cuckolding a wife can or may be deemed to be a "hot wife" so maybinterested is in a cuckold life style. Not a hot wife one. Also don't be fooled by so called cuckold art from the past. A lot of artistic license was given and used in its interpretation.

The explaination of cuckold and where it comes from isn't really the point. The point of it all is that there are many forms of cuckolding and levels. Not everyone can be put into the same group. You stated "In the purest sense cuckolding does not have to involve all the bells and whistle". And that one statement shows and makes my point very clearly.

And yet historical literature shows that the extreme side of cuckolding is a more modern occurance. You answered In the purest sense cuckolding does not have to involve all the bells and whistles. That is cuckolding. In the cuckolding a wife can or may be deemed to be a "hot wife" so maybinterested is in a cuckold life style. Not a hot wife one. Also don't be fooled by so called cuckold art from the past. A lot of artistic license was given and used in its interpretation.

The explaination of cuckold and where it comes from isn't really the point. The point of it all is that there are many forms of cuckolding and levels. Not everyone can be put into the same group. You stated "In the purest sense cuckolding does not have to involve all the bells and whistle". And that one statement shows and makes my point very clearly.
I agree with you on this point that's why I said it.What I don't agree with you on is that you maintain that the more extreme forms and practices of cuckolding are modern.The artistic license given to the art back then shows a presence of thought indicative of the existance of kinky behaviors. Why would the artists of the day be the only ones to ideaize such things but others who may actually appreciate the art do not practice it. Human nature and it's desires and behaviors do not change very quickly over time. Marquis de Sade made Sadism famous in the 1790s but I'm sure he wasn't the first in history to have sado/masochistic feelings. Well I don't know if I'm getting off on a tangent now or not but I'm trying to illustrate that sexual perversions including cuckold humiliation kinks are nothing new. Note: My reference to the Cuckoo bird was just a point of intrest and was not for supporting any argument.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
Thats right. White5andahalf is in the same catagory as me. Our place is on our knees waiting to obey any orders the wife or bull gives. Our job is to clean up the bulls mess and perform any other menial tasks we are given. We are not real men and should not expect the rights and privileges due the alpha bull.
Yes. Her Bull is providing your wife with the pleasures that you are unable to provide, so the best you can do is to show your appreciation and also remember to thank him. As a Bull I do appreciate being cleaned and watching the wife being cleaned up.

Attachments

• cuckfeed18.gif
    cuckfeed18.gif
    2.9 MB · Views: 74

Yes. Her Bull is providing your wife with the pleasures that you are unable to provide, so the best you can do is to show your appreciation and also remember to thank him. As a Bull I do appreciate being cleaned and watching the wife being cleaned up.
I do all I can for my wifes bull both in the bedroom and outside the bedroom. I'm happy to fetch him beer when he comes over and I make sure there is an ample supply of it when he visits. I also consider it my duty to wash and wax his car,do his laundry an sometimes go to his house and clean it while he's with my wife. My wife told me that he is the man of the house and that I show him the respect he is due. She also authorized him to punish me when necessary.He usually comes over every weekend on friday and stays till monday morning. My days are filled with picking up after them both and cooking and serving them meals.I stay in the background waiting for orders while they dine and then make my meals from their leftovers when they're finished. I totally respect their high station and accept my lowly place as their servant.

I agree with you on this point that's why I said it.What I don't agree with you on is that you maintain that the more extreme forms and practices of cuckolding are modern.The artistic license given to the art back then shows a presence of thought indicative of the existance of kinky behaviors. Why would the artists of the day be the only ones to ideaize such things but others who may actually appreciate the art do not practice it. Human nature and it's desires and behaviors do not change very quickly over time. Marquis de Sade made Sadism famous in the 1790s but I'm sure he wasn't the first in history to have sado/masochistic feelings. Well I don't know if I'm getting off on a tangent now or not but I'm trying to illustrate that sexual perversions including cuckold humiliation kinks are nothing new. Note: My reference to the Cuckoo bird was just a point of intrest and was not for supporting any argument.
The point/s I was making was that you mentioned to both myself and maybinterested that our situation was sounding like a hot wife not a cuckold one. Then you kindly agreed that cuckolding has many levels. And yes, both myself and maybinterested can be seen as having the purest version of cuckolding.

Records show that being caged is a very modern concept. That isn't to say that there were not other ways of restricting a cuckolds male parts. Its just that caging came into existance fairly recently. The humiliation that is in the cuckold relationships today -are on the more extreme level came during the victorian era when BDSM was on the rise and kind of excepted within some circles untill it blew out into the sexual acceptance mainstream.

Plus there has always been some kind of humiliation, but not to the extent or level there is today. Call it progression I guess. Its telling that the "humiliation" from the past two hundred years was more a 'shame on you' verbal type than todays one of demeaning-physical punishment kind.

So we are agreeing and disagreeing with each other as to the finer details. Cuckolding isn't for everyone. But. If anyone wishes to enter into the 'çuckold' scene they will find there are many levels to discover- and its just a matter of finding which one works for them. As mayb- I-and yourself have done.

The point/s I was making was that you mentioned to both myself and maybinterested that our situation was sounding like a hot wife not a cuckold one. Then you kindly agreed that cuckolding has many levels. And yes, both myself and maybinterested can be seen as having the purest version of cuckolding.

Records show that being caged is a very modern concept. That isn't to say that there were not other ways of restricting a cuckolds male parts. Its just that caging came into existance fairly recently. The humiliation that is in the cuckold relationships today -are on the more extreme level came during the victorian era when BDSM was on the rise and kind of excepted within some circles untill it blew out into the sexual acceptance mainstream.

Plus there has always been some kind of humiliation, but not to the extent or level there is today. Call it progression I guess. Its telling that the "humiliation" from the past two hundred years was more a 'shame on you' verbal type than todays one of demeaning-physical punishment kind.

So we are agreeing and disagreeing with each other as to the finer details. Cuckolding isn't for everyone. But. If anyone wishes to enter into the 'çuckold' scene they will find there are many levels to discover- and its just a matter of finding which one works for them. As mayb- I-and yourself have done.
If you research any of my other posts you will find that I have always said that cuckolding has many levels as you put it. My description was that it has a wide spectrum. You can find me using that word over and over.If you think that historically things were more verbal as "shame on you" rather than the "demeaning physical punishments of today "read some of the stuff of the past centuries.Check out what the Romans did in the arenas. The bloodier and more savage the killing the happier the spectators were and the louder the cheering. They loved to watch wild animals eat people for entertainment while enjoying there wine. Many of these spectators were sexually aroused by all this suffering and the blood, sweat and semen of gladiators was consumed by men in the belief that it would make them stronger and more virile. Women put it in their perfumes and makeup expecting to be more attractive and fertile. If you think todays behaviors are more "demeaning" in recent years you should read some of this stuff. The Romans, The Inquisitionists,The Medieval Nobility and many more were as extreme as it gets and sexual excitement was an underlying factor.

If you research any of my other posts you will find that I have always said that cuckolding has many levels as you put it. My description was that it has a wide spectrum. You can find me using that word over and over.If you think that historically things were more verbal as "shame on you" rather than the "demeaning physical punishments of today "read some of the stuff of the past centuries.Check out what the Romans did in the arenas. The bloodier and more savage the killing the happier the spectators were and the louder the cheering. They loved to watch wild animals eat people for entertainment while enjoying there wine. Many of these spectators were sexually aroused by all this suffering and the blood, sweat and semen of gladiators was consumed by men in the belief that it would make them stronger and more virile. Women put it in their perfumes and makeup expecting to be more attractive and fertile. If you think todays behaviors are more "demeaning" in recent years you should read some of this stuff. The Romans, The Inquisitionists,The Medieval Nobility and many more were as extreme as it gets and sexual excitement was an underlying factor.
'If you research any of my other posts you will find that I have always said that cuckolding has many levels as you put it',

And yet you needed to say to mayb and myself were in a hotwife relationship when both of us were describing our relationships in cuckolding at its purest so you may have said before it has many levels, but seem to have misunderstood what we were actualy saying.

Rome began the transition into the self-indulgent decadence that would come to define all that we associate with the great society's demise and Romans Arean's etc began in 242 B.C which struck a chord within the developing republic and has nothing to do with cuckolding. Thats a plain fact. You are describing sexual gratification from acts of damnatio ad bestias-munerane, or putting both male and female criminals to death via sex with animals which included bulls, wild dogs, baboons and giraffes to name but a few..

They have nothing to do with cuckolding as they were events designed to keep the populace distracted and appeased .

We are going around and around dis-agreeing on things. We have both said our peice, so to save a huge thread on the topic time to call an end to it. Many thanks for the discord and good luck with your cuckold relationship.

Reactions: Slyrik
'If you research any of my other posts you will find that I have always said that cuckolding has many levels as you put it',

And yet you needed to say to mayb and myself were in a hotwife relationship when both of us were describing our relationships in cuckolding at its purest so you may have said before it has many levels, but seem to have misunderstood what we were actualy saying.

Rome began the transition into the self-indulgent decadence that would come to define all that we associate with the great society's demise and Romans Arean's etc began in 242 B.C which struck a chord within the developing republic and has nothing to do with cuckolding. Thats a plain fact. You are describing sexual gratification from acts of damnatio ad bestias-munerane, or putting both male and female criminals to death via sex with animals which included bulls, wild dogs, baboons and giraffes to name but a few..

They have nothing to do with cuckolding as they were events designed to keep the populace distracted and appeased .

We are going around and around dis-agreeing on things. We have both said our peice, so to save a huge thread on the topic time to call an end to it. Many thanks for the discord and good luck with your cuckold relationshi

We are going around and around dis-agreeing on things. We have both said our peice, so to save a huge thread on the topic time to call an end to it. Many thanks for the discord and good luck with your cuckold relationship.
Fine.So as expected I could not convince you. What does my post about the Romans have to do with cuckolding as you said nothing. Because you commented that the more extreme version developed recently. I was attempting to show you that even in ancient times there was a sexual corrleation between pain,suffering,and humiliation and sexual stimulation. Yes the games were held to appease the crowds but you missed my point as to why they should enjoy such carnage. I cited this because of your comment that the extreme forms of cuckolding is recent and that in the far past it was only "shame on you". Do you really think the ancients were incapable of the same extreme cuckolding behaviores we have now, given the other things they did. I too feel that this debate should end and I admire that It remained intellectual and did not turn into an insult fest. You can define your own relationship any way you wish.I just have one last request. Describe for me your definition of what a cuckold relationship is and what a hotwife relationship is stressing the difference between the two. Never mind what Merriam-Webster or anyone else says but your own description of the difference between the two as you understand it to be. Please stress the difference between the two. I'm really trying to see your side of this arguement and to understand why you consider yourself as one thing and not the other. What is hotwifing and what is cuckolding and what is the difference??

The point being that you enjoy her having sex with other men, as you luxuriate in seeing her and sharing her, and that gets you off too.
Yes, I enjoyed it as well. Our attitude was simple "it's only sex". She got enjoyment, her partners got enjoyment, I got enjoyment. Win-WIn-WIn, where can one go from there.

We had rules that worked for us and were rarely broken, When they were I understood that sometimes there is an overwhelming physical desire that can't be controlled particularity after she was diagnosed with PGAD.

Yes, I enjoyed it as well. Our attitude was simple "it's only sex". She got enjoyment, her partners got enjoyment, I got enjoyment. Win-WIn-WIn, where can one go from there.

We had rules that worked for us and were rarely broken, When they were I understood that sometimes there is an overwhelming physical desire that can't be controlled particularity after she was diagnosed with PGAD.
I am curious as to what the rules were that you established. I assume one was no sex unless you are there......

I am curious as to what the rules were that you established. I assume one was no sex unless you are there......
Preservation of the primary relationship - us - our relationship was the #1 relationship everything else was just physical (never broken)
Kissing to a minimum (so-so)
I had right of refusal to be present (broken when we 1st started)
Nothing happened unless we dicussed it 1st (no spur of the moment) (broken when we 1st started)
No friends or acquaintance (broken twice)
Bareback only (never broken)
No humiliation (never broken)
No denial (never broken)
Lifestyle is a secret (never broken maybe)
No cock over 7" (never broken)

These are the highlights

A few more I forgot to add:
No anal
No pics or video

Last edited: