Reasons why I am a cuck,,,

Reasons why I'm a cuck , or maybe what I like about being a cuck .
When we first started this we both thought of doing it the way others did it , as in Internet readings and found out that was not working, and since we both still love each other we decided to take a break from it ,

I told her for me being a cuck was not about being mistreated or dehumanized as a man Her man , or the pain , or the humiliation, denial or mostly 99 % of internet related cuckold lifestyle.

What gets me going is that SHE is having fun, being with Her while she is getting something Good, sharing And most importantly Joining in with Her .
I expressed it to her like when she goes to a party and is having fun , I like being with her while she's enjoying herself, and when she's relaxing in the tub , I want to be there with her while she's enjoying herself, we are a couple, a team and I like being with her while she's enjoying anything that she likes .

We did this cuck thing the Whole wrong way before, she and I had big problems with it , after we stopped for a while we decided to go again but with changes , now gone are the humiliation and pain and denial and mean spirited things , she agreed that it is all fantasy on the Internet about being a cuckold.

She loves sex and sex involves body parts going inside others, lol , and me going down on her while she's having sex with her boyfriend doesn't get me all weird, describe it like this , I'm right there enjoying " Her " sex , yes she's having sex with her boyfriend and I am right there with her, I'm enjoying her enjoyment also if she sucks him and turns to kiss me I'm happy, if she jumps off him and climbs on me I'm happy, if she takes his load in her mouth and kisses me I'm doing it and have done many times.
Yes she takes his load and feeds me it usually I'm going down cause I want to enjoy what she just had , her fun sorta speak , not that I'm looking for a man's cum , but she likes a man's cum and I want to enjoy what she enjoys.
We are still having sex and yes she gets what she wants , but now it's not out of some Internet related fantasy, it's " us " from us - for us - .
She has freedom to be alone if she wants , but I mentioned that I like being with her so I can enjoy " Her " fun also , she agreed that she wants me involved also and doesn't want to separate our fun with this lifestyle as it wouldn't be a cuck thing without a husband in the first place.

She doesn't see me joining in or cum kissing or creampie eating as Mr being Gay or a lesser of a man, she has told me when we first started this she saw me as that , but it's now that seeing me do those things and enjoying it all, is Me enjoying her sex and enjoying what she enjoys anf that's what I wanted to explain to her about me enjoying being a cuck , Not the trash talk fantasy crap on the Internet, but a real love for her and wanting to enjoy what she enjoys and being with her while she's having fun.

So this is where we are at

When we first started this we both thought of doing it the way others did it , as in Internet readings and found out that was not working, and since we both still love each other we decided to take a break from it ,

I told her for me being a cuck was not about being mistreated or dehumanized as a man Her man , or the pain , or the humiliation, denial or mostly 99 % of internet related cuckold lifestyle.

What gets me going is that SHE is having fun, being with Her while she is getting something Good, sharing And most importantly Joining in with Her .
I expressed it to her like when she goes to a party and is having fun , I like being with her while she's enjoying herself, and when she's relaxing in the tub , I want to be there with her while she's enjoying herself, we are a couple, a team and I like being with her while she's enjoying anything that she likes .

We did this cuck thing the Whole wrong way before, she and I had big problems with it , after we stopped for a while we decided to go again but with changes , now gone are the humiliation and pain and denial and mean spirited things , she agreed that it is all fantasy on the Internet about being a cuckold.

She loves sex and sex involves body parts going inside others, lol , and me going down on her while she's having sex with her boyfriend doesn't get me all weird, describe it like this , I'm right there enjoying " Her " sex , yes she's having sex with her boyfriend and I am right there with her, I'm enjoying her enjoyment also if she sucks him and turns to kiss me I'm happy, if she jumps off him and climbs on me I'm happy, if she takes his load in her mouth and kisses me I'm doing it and have done many times.
Yes she takes his load and feeds me it usually I'm going down cause I want to enjoy what she just had , her fun sorta speak , not that I'm looking for a man's cum , but she likes a man's cum and I want to enjoy what she enjoys.
We are still having sex and yes she gets what she wants , but now it's not out of some Internet related fantasy, it's " us " from us - for us - .
She has freedom to be alone if she wants , but I mentioned that I like being with her so I can enjoy " Her " fun also , she agreed that she wants me involved also and doesn't want to separate our fun with this lifestyle as it wouldn't be a cuck thing without a husband in the first place.

She doesn't see me joining in or cum kissing or creampie eating as Mr being Gay or a lesser of a man, she has told me when we first started this she saw me as that , but it's now that seeing me do those things and enjoying it all, is Me enjoying her sex and enjoying what she enjoys anf that's what I wanted to explain to her about me enjoying being a cuck , Not the trash talk fantasy crap on the Internet, but a real love for her and wanting to enjoy what she enjoys and being with her while she's having fun.

This seems to be more of the Hot Wife Lifestyle your in.

The reason that I'm a cuckold is because I have a micro penis and cannot satisify or even penetrate my wife. We love each other but I understand she needs physical sex as well as emotional support. I'm not a man in her eyes but we are good and loving friends but I am not allowed in her bed. I am quite submissive and even masochistic so I accept my place. I feel the need to be useful to her in other ways. She Is dominant and takes pleasure in comparing me to her much superior lovers. She taught me long ago how to actually enjoy being humiliated and treated as an inferior. She derives a lot of pleasure out of this so at least I'm supplying her with some pleasure. I want her to keep me around so I obediently do her bidding.I enjoy this and consider myself lucky to serve her.

Being a cuckold doesn't mean you have to be in the more extreme side of the life style. Many people here and elsewhere have the mis-conception that if your wife shares herself with another and you don't engage in any of the humiliation etc it isn't being cuckolding. Which it is."Let’s just get the real definition out of the way: “cuck” is short for “cuckold,” which good old Merriam-Webster defines as “a man whose wife has sex with someone else.” The second definition listed is “a man whose wife commits adultery.”

So your post is the right section.

Its about you doing what you and your wife like and find pleasing. Both myself and my husband are not into the humiliation-denial- caging etc. Yet I go freely with others for my sexual enjoyment. And through that he gets his enjoyment when I tell him afterwards or he watches. So there are many levels to being a cuckold.

Both you and your wife have found your level. Ignore what anyone else says. Its about you and your wife and both your enjoyment.

Being a cuckold doesn't mean you have to be in the more extreme side of the life style. Many people here and elsewhere have the mis-conception that if your wife shares herself with another and you don't engage in any of the humiliation etc it isn't being cuckolding. Which it is."Let’s just get the real definition out of the way: “cuck” is short for “cuckold,” which good old Merriam-Webster defines as “a man whose wife has sex with someone else.” The second definition listed is “a man whose wife commits adultery.”

So your post is the right section.

Its about you doing what you and your wife like and find pleasing. Both myself and my husband are not into the humiliation-denial- caging etc. Yet I go freely with others for my sexual enjoyment. And through that he gets his enjoyment when I tell him afterwards or he watches. So there are many levels to being a cuckold.

Both you and your wife have found your level. Ignore what anyone else says. Its about you and your wife and both your enjoyment.
It sounds more like you and your wife are in an open marriage. I think an important part of a true cuckold definition is that the cuckold must remain loyal to his wife while she has total sexual freedom and that he is aware of her activities. The Merriam-Webster definition is of a cuckold in it's most vanilla form however as we know there is a broad spectrum of the practice that reaches great extremes.

Reactions: MacPassion