Reasons why I am a cuck,,,

all my fantasies&fetish&true experiences is with lingerie&high heels involved,with me as a sweet obedient submissive sissy,and i had kinky sex &adventures with wife but how hard i did my best&or getting used by her i never could fuck her like a bbc or bwc,just look at my clitty,i was made to become a sissy,i got sexy legs&hot ass etc,just like a woman,nothing to think i could be a man,but i,m proud&wife also i did my best to become a cuckold,and a sexy obedient slut for her&men,and i knew that it would be like this from the day,i was very young,and neighbour came in my mouth,and i loved the taste of his sperm

Attachments

• in front of neighbour.jpg
    in front of neighbour.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 37
  • outfit for date.jpg
    outfit for date.jpg
    428.1 KB · Views: 38
For us it was when I reached the conclusion that being just below average in the cock department and finishing to quickly for her wasn't giving her what she needed, after a long discussion which started when I told her that she was free to go and find what she wanted, she was happy with that and soon had a string of men at her disposal. I Wes still allowed sex with her and she agreed to tell me who and when she was having, there was no humiliation,or punishment involved she had the cock she needed to keep her happy without me being there and I enjoyed seeing her going out knowing what she was doing. Later on in life due to medical problems and my dick shrinking to less than 2 inches when hard she has gotten a bit more dominant but still no humiliation or pain involved, she was 35 when she first had another man with my knowledge we are 75 now and she can still have anyone she takes a fancy to , it's worked for us , yes I'm a cuckold but in a much more gentle form .

Great pic of a hard little cock. I like seeing pics of small cocks when they are hard. Thats when the reality sets in and its clear you are not equipped to take care of business. Its even better if the guy thats taking care of your wife gets to see the little guy.
My wife makes me wear sheer panties so my small white penis is always visible to her and her bull.

IMG_0006.jpeg

The reason that I'm a cuckold is because I have a micro penis and cannot satisify or even penetrate my wife. We love each other but I understand she needs physical sex as well as emotional support. I'm not a man in her eyes but we are good and loving friends but I am not allowed in her bed. I am quite submissive and even masochistic so I accept my place. I feel the need to be useful to her in other ways. She Is dominant and takes pleasure in comparing me to her much superior lovers. She taught me long ago how to actually enjoy being humiliated and treated as an inferior. She derives a lot of pleasure out of this so at least I'm supplying her with some pleasure. I want her to keep me around so I obediently do her bidding.I enjoy this and consider myself lucky to serve her.
Are you talking about my marriage ???

The point/s I was making was that you mentioned to both myself and maybinterested that our situation was sounding like a hot wife not a cuckold one. Then you kindly agreed that cuckolding has many levels. And yes, both myself and maybinterested can be seen as having the purest version of cuckolding.

Records show that being caged is a very modern concept. That isn't to say that there were not other ways of restricting a cuckolds male parts. Its just that caging came into existance fairly recently. The humiliation that is in the cuckold relationships today -are on the more extreme level came during the victorian era when BDSM was on the rise and kind of excepted within some circles untill it blew out into the sexual acceptance mainstream.

Plus there has always been some kind of humiliation, but not to the extent or level there is today. Call it progression I guess. Its telling that the "humiliation" from the past two hundred years was more a 'shame on you' verbal type than todays one of demeaning-physical punishment kind.

So we are agreeing and disagreeing with each other as to the finer details. Cuckolding isn't for everyone. But. If anyone wishes to enter into the 'çuckold' scene they will find there are many levels to discover- and its just a matter of finding which one works for them. As mayb- I-and yourself have done.
My wife is a hotwife for 4 years.. Im.not a total cuckold i dint clean her or him and i dont get sexually invved ..i do ake reservations hotejs dinners etc i buy her clothes for her dates.SHE willl nake me get her ready at times..If she wants i take her to him. WE are not into humiliation but she does approach it .
Like saying I CANT BELIEVE HOW BIG HE IS. or Ive never had a guy CUM as much as HE DID. HE really k ows how to use.his HANDS TONGUE AND COCK.. SHE keeps me CAGED when she goes out to FUCK usually a day or two before and im released when she cine home or the next day
SHEsays that being caged makes he reclaiming more intense

My wife is a hotwife for 4 years.. Im.not a total cuckold i dint clean her or him and i dont get sexually invved ..i do ake reservations hotejs dinners etc i buy her clothes for her dates.SHE willl nake me get her ready at times..If she wants i take her to him. WE are not into humiliation but she does approach it .
Like saying I CANT BELIEVE HOW BIG HE IS. or Ive never had a guy CUM as much as HE DID. HE really k ows how to use.his HANDS TONGUE AND COCK.. SHE keeps me CAGED when she goes out to FUCK usually a day or two before and im released when she cine home or the next day
SHEsays that being caged makes he reclaiming more intense
You say you are not into humiliation but she approaches it. You don't regard being put in a chastity cage humiliating? Would you go to the gym in that cage? Or how she raves about the other guys she fucks. When a wife says, I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW BIG HE IS her unspoken words are saying YOU ARE SMALL COMPARED TO HIM. It seems she is approaching humiliation quite fast. My wife keeps me in a cage and I too have to help her get ready for dates and many other things.I find them all wonderfully humiliating and she totally enjoys seeing me stew in my shame but that's what we do. I'm wondering what is your attitude towards humiliation?

The reason that I'm a cuckold is because I have a micro penis and cannot satisify or even penetrate my wife. We love each other but I understand she needs physical sex as well as emotional support. I'm not a man in her eyes but we are good and loving friends but I am not allowed in her bed. I am quite submissive and even masochistic so I accept my place. I feel the need to be useful to her in other ways. She Is dominant and takes pleasure in comparing me to her much superior lovers. She taught me long ago how to actually enjoy being humiliated and treated as an inferior. She derives a lot of pleasure out of this so at least I'm supplying her with some pleasure. I want her to keep me around so I obediently do her bidding.I enjoy this and consider myself lucky to serve her.
yet while she dominates you, she'd be quite submissive to me and my cock

yet while she dominates you, she'd be quite submissive to me and my cock
If you're an alpha with a big cock she would. My wife has two sides,a dominant sadistic side that a sissy like me brings out in her and a submissive lustfull side that real men bring out. After she has been satisified by a good fucking she gets dominant with me again and makes me clean up the mess and serve her and her man while admiring and being greatful to her lover.

If you're an alpha with a big cock she would. My wife has two sides,a dominant sadistic side that a sissy like me brings out in her and a submissive lustfull side that real men bring out. After she has been satisified by a good fucking she gets dominant with me again and makes me clean up the mess and serve her and her man while admiring and being greatful to her lover.
that has been one of my favorite parts of the dynamic.
I generally had enjoyed my sluts alone, but getting her to willingly submit to me, worship my cock and balls, while he gets hard, that's a whole other kick

that has been one of my favorite parts of the dynamic.
I generally had enjoyed my sluts alone, but getting her to willingly submit to me, worship my cock and balls, while he gets hard, that's a whole other kick
I agree. When my wife takes a lover she is giving him the highest place in the house. She wants him to feel like a king by making me his lowly servant and showing him how much more of a man he is than me. She raves over his big cock while telling me what a tiny sissy bitch I am.She wants him to see how docile and submissive I am and how I must humbly bow and watch as he takes my wife while I get nothing. I'm too weak and scared to stand up to him so my wife belongs to him. She knows this makes the man feel very superior and he will give her his best.

Reactions: compassionatedom