Reasons why I am a cuck,,,

I agree. When my wife takes a lover she is giving him the highest place in the house. She wants him to feel like a king by making me his lowly servant and showing him how much more of a man he is than me. She raves over his big cock while telling me what a tiny sissy bitch I am.She wants him to see how docile and submissive I am and how I must humbly bow and watch as he takes my wife while I get nothing. I'm too weak and scared to stand up to him so my wife belongs to him. She knows this makes the man feel very superior and he will give her his best.
I make a point, even though it's not in my nature, to truly use her, in front of him. the act of her, the woman he loves, on her knees, licking my balls, my taint, my ass, in front of him, gets me hard and throbbing

I make a point, even though it's not in my nature, to truly use her, in front of him. the act of her, the woman he loves, on her knees, licking my balls, my taint, my ass, in front of him, gets me hard and throbbing
I guess you take your role as the superior male and enjoy that status as much as you enjoy the actual sucking. I know I enjoy being the object of my wifes ridicule and humiliation and being denied any sex because as a loser I don't deserve it.

Reactions: compassionatedom
I guess you take your role as the superior male and enjoy that status as much as you enjoy the actual sucking. I know I enjoy being the object of my wifes ridicule and humiliation and being denied any sex because as a loser I don't deserve it.
yeah, but at least you squirt in your cage when my balls bounce off your wife's chin

⁸I
I agree. When my wife takes a lover she is giving him the highest place in the house. She wants him to feel like a king by making me his lowly servant and showing him how much more of a man he is than me. She raves over his big cock while telling me what a tiny sissy bitch I am.She wants him to see how docile and submissive I am and how I must humbly bow and watch as he takes my wife while I get nothing. I'm too weak and scared to stand up to him so my wife belongs to him. She knows this makes the man feel very superior and he will give her his best.
There is no since being narried if you hVe to bow down to.him.some things is ok.but total humiliation is so wrong.you need to get away from.her period

yeah, but at least you squirt in your cage when my balls bounce off your wife's chin
LOL That's so true. But when I squirt in my cage my wife gets very angry with me and will give me a severe ass whipping or have her lover do it. Strict rule is I'm not allowed any orgasm without her permission which is rare. But sometimes I can't help it and just loose controll. I try to hide it cuz I know I'll be punished but she can usually tell. It's hard to fool her but if I do and she finds out later I get a an even worse punishment,I'm put into my electric shock cage. That is no fun.

LOL That's so true. But when I squirt in my cage my wife gets very angry with me and will give me a severe ass whipping or have her lover do it. Strict rule is I'm not allowed any orgasm without her permission which is rare. But sometimes I can't help it and just loose controll. I try to hide it cuz I know I'll be punished but she can usually tell. It's hard to fool her but if I do and she finds out later I get a an even worse punishment,I'm put into my electric shock cage. That is no fun.
so if your legs were spread, and she was kneeling between them, you can feel her breath, as my cock went deeeeeeep into her ass. Might that get you over the top?

⁸I

There is no since being narried if you hVe to bow down to.him.some things is ok.but total humiliation is so wrong.you need to get away from.her period
Total humiliation is only wrong to some folks. For us my obedience ,submission and humiliation is the basic tenet of our sex life and marriage. I knew from the start what I was getting into and accepted it with open arms. We make sure everything moral,legal and safe. As a sadist my wife enjoys this standard,as a masochist I enjoy it and the bull,whoever he may be, Is given full discloser ahead of time so he can decide for himself if he wishes to get involved.

so if your legs were spread, and she was kneeling between them, you can feel her breath, as my cock went deeeeeeep into her ass. Might that get you over the top?
Lots of things like that.Sometimes I'm not even allowed in the room but must listen to them from a distance like while I'm washing his laundry or kneeling in the corner holding her panties. I have to try to put my mind somewhere else so I don't make sissy cream and get punished,but it's so tough to do.

Lots of things like that.Sometimes I'm not even allowed in the room but must listen to them from a distance like while I'm washing his laundry or kneeling in the corner holding her panties. I have to try to put my mind somewhere else so I don't make sissy cream and get punished,but it's so tough to do.
I'd have you blindfolded in the room, so you can hear and imagine it all

Your wife and the bull are two non caring peopke you can be a cuckbiy not hzvimg them totally be little you..Your eife gas no respect for younto torLly degrade you that way

e two.useless peoplecy

Your wife and the bull are two non caring peopke you can be a cuckbiy not hzvimg them totally be little you..Your eife gas no respect for younto torLly degrade you that way

e two.useless peoplecy
To me my wife is my savoir. She taught me how to enjoy shame and humiliation. She knows I love this so she is indeed caring.

Being a cuckold doesn't mean you have to be in the more extreme side of the life style. Many people here and elsewhere have the mis-conception that if your wife shares herself with another and you don't engage in any of the humiliation etc it isn't being cuckolding. Which it is."Let’s just get the real definition out of the way: “cuck” is short for “cuckold,” which good old Merriam-Webster defines as “a man whose wife has sex with someone else.” The second definition listed is “a man whose wife commits adultery.”

So your post is the right section.

Its about you doing what you and your wife like and find pleasing. Both myself and my husband are not into the humiliation-denial- caging etc. Yet I go freely with others for my sexual enjoyment. And through that he gets his enjoyment when I tell him afterwards or he watches. So there are many levels to being a cuckold.

Both you and your wife have found your level. Ignore what anyone else says. Its about you and your wife and both your enjoyment.
I don't think humiliation needs to be a part of it at all. That is some extreme thinking which neither my wife nor I would ever tolerate. Her having sex with a man better endowed doesn't mean she is unhappy with me or loves me less, or that I am subserviant to either of them. We practice our desires and they lead us to whatever fun we want to have.

To me my wife is my savoir. She taught me how to enjoy shame and humiliation. She knows I love this so she is indeed caring.
Caring far from it you cN play all you wantbut degrading any one on a 24/< basis is so wrong kick him.the FICK OUT LET BIM PLAY SOME TIMES BUT NOT ALL THE GIME PERIOD

I don't think humiliation needs to be a part of it at all. That is some extreme thinking which neither my wife nor I would ever tolerate. Her having sex with a man better endowed doesn't mean she is unhappy with me or loves me less, or that I am subserviant to either of them. We practice our desires and they lead us to whatever fun we want to have.
Fine. We practise our desires too. You don't seem to understand that different couples have different levels and practices. You jump to conclusions when you say she is unhappy with me or loves me less. That couldn't be further from the truth. Our relationship goes beyond basic cuckolding. We have an S/m relationship where my humiliation is enjoyed by us both and I love being subserviant to ny wife and her lover. As a man I'm inferior and I know it. As an inferior male my wife has taught me how to accept it and enjoyy it. I don't have the means to rise up and become an alpha male and take sexual care of my wife so she needs to get that outside. So let her have some fun with me we both enjoy it. So in your words we also practice our desires and they lead us to what ever fun we want to have. Ours are just more extreme.

Very true Though some people do crave it. In my relationship with both my hubby and our bull we don't use humilitation.

She doesn't care out you or she souldnt do it 24/7
Fine. We practise our desires too. You don't seem to understand that different couples have different levels and practices. You jump to conclusions when you say she is unhappy with me or loves me less. That couldn't be further from the truth. Our relationship goes beyond basic cuckolding. We have an S/m relationship where my humiliation is enjoyed by us both and I love being subserviant to ny wife and her lover. As a man I'm inferior and I know it. As an inferior male my wife has taught me how to accept it and enjoyy it. I don't have the means to rise up and become an alpha male and take sexual care of my wife so she needs to get that outside. So let her have some fun with me we both enjoy it. So in your words we also practice our desires and they lead us to what ever fun we want to have. Ours are just more extreme.
You can play just because your not a super stud doesnt neab m that uou should put your self aside to.please any one else. Im.coukd say im a stag or cucks i buy my wife things for her datex i set up. Reservations..hotels restaurants . She has o e of my america express cards a Platnuim for her to spend how she wants..I.pay for it.she does play with 3/4 alternatively..when hes at my house to pick her up.i do fiz drinks fir them or sna ks before they leave but there is no humiliation The only thing she does say that could be taken as a partial humiliation is she will say he really big..pr he really stretched me. He really cums alot ..I cant wait till the next time he FUCKS ME.I REALLY ENJOY NOT ONLY. How he fucks me but he really treats me nice outside of the bedroom.when he takes me out.. ALL THREE OF THEM REALLY KnOW HOW TO.USE there Hands toungue and the nice big cocks

The only thig she d

Caring far from it you cN play all you wantbut degrading any one on a 24/< basis is so wrong kick him.the FICK OUT LET BIM PLAY SOME TIMES BUT NOT ALL THE GIME PERIOD
Who are you to tell us what to do and not to do? The more I talk to you the more I realize how far your reasoning is from reality. When you say that what we are doing is -wrong- you are making a moral judgement on us. You have no right to do this. Why are you at this board anyway, so you can find someone to inflict your values on? And if their lifestyle doesnt match yours then they are WRONG! How dare you. All you are doing is flaming and gaslighting. Well that doesnt fly with us. The majority of folks who read my posts give me likes and thumbs up all the time. You are on the wrong board and you are all alone in your opinions.

Reactions: Slyrik
Who are you to tell us what to do and not to do? The more I talk to you the more I realize how far your reasoning is from reality. When you say that what we are doing is -wrong- you are making a moral judgement on us. You have no right to do this. Why are you at this board anyway, so you can find someone to inflict your values on? And if their lifestyle doesnt match yours then they are WRONG! How dare you. All you are doing is flaming and gaslighting. Well that doesnt fly with us. The majority of folks who read my posts give me likes and thumbs up all the time. You are on the wrong board and you are all alone in your opinions.
I doubt that most pdoe say im.wrong how about you put a poll.of 100 pdople and see howmany support it and verify it with s range of peoe not just cu ks

I doubt that most pdoe say im.wrong how about you put a poll.of 100 pdople and see howmany support it and verify it with s range of peoe not just cu ks
I didn't say most people say you are wrong, I said most people like my posts. Work on your reading skills and while you're at it work on your writing/typing.

Reactions: Slyrik