Reasons why I am a cuck,,,

hotwife (only definition) urban dictionary A married woman who is allowed and/or encouraged by her husband to pursue sexual relationships with other individuals.
So a cuckold might be a man who has a hotwife who he has allowed or encouraged his wife to pursue a sexual relationship or is a cuckold a man whose wife persues a sexual relationship with another man against his will? Does the wife have to require the husband to remain loyal or even chaste in order for him to be a cuckold?

Reactions: toolman2c
I learned in my late teens that I was sexually awkward and not did not do anything well sexually. I was a nice looking popular guy with lots of friends but I was lost sexually. I was good at getting my hand under their shirts but I would cum as soon a my pants were unzipped and my cock was exposed. The girls that had been with other guys would make comments about me having a thin little cock. I had a few experiences were I would get nude with a girl but would either cum before I entered or within a few strokes. The word spread among our group of friends and I became known as "pencil dick". My wife now says my cock and balls looks to be about 30% the size of her steady boyfriends and tells them how much bigger they are than me.

I would never develop a male ego and even though I had never heard of a cuckold I would spend the next 50 years having my friends and coworkers take care of my wifes needs.

Last edited:
So a cuckold might be a man who has a hotwife who he has allowed or encouraged his wife to pursue a sexual relationship or is a cuckold a man whose wife persues a sexual relationship with another man against his will? Does the wife have to require the husband to remain loyal or even chaste in order for him to be a cuckold?
To repeat a cuckold is man whose wife has been unfaithful - your definition is as unimportant as mine - the definition is by reputable sources in lexicography not posters on websites.

To repeat a cuckold is man whose wife has been unfaithful - your definition is as unimportant as mine - the definition is by reputable sources in lexicography not posters on websites.
But who is more knowledgeable about this lifestyle a lexicographer or the very people that experience it. Ask a lexicographer the definition of an astronaut and you will get a basic generic def but it's the astronaut who can really tell you what an astronaut is. So it is with us. We know all the fine points and specific behavoirs involved.That's all I'm trying to say. By the way, urban dictionary gets a lot of its contributions by its own readers not Iexicograghers.

But who is more knowledgeable about this lifestyle a lexicographer or the very people that experience it. Ask a lexicographer the definition of an astronaut and you will get a basic generic def but it's the astronaut who can really tell you what an astronaut is. So it is with us. We know all the fine points and specific behavoirs involved.That's all I'm trying to say. By the way, urban dictionary gets a lot of its contributions by its own readers not Iexicograghers.
Your point is well taken, talk to 5 'knowledgeable' people and you get 5 different definitions. It's the lexicographers duty to consolidate those into a coherent understandable definition. Urban dictionary is a compilation of posters inputs, a poster can redefine any word they want and post it there.

Your point is well taken, talk to 5 'knowledgeable' people and you get 5 different definitions. It's the lexicographers duty to consolidate those into a coherent understandable definition. Urban dictionary is a compilation of posters inputs, a poster can redefine any word they want and post it there.
True. The definitions are based on their perceptions and and can be quite subjective but delve into the fine points of the subject matter.The lexicographer reaserches and draws from historical origins and uses, and must then refine it down to a "nutshell" definition. But I believe that the necessary elements in defining a cuckold is his awareness and reluctance. A wife who secretly cheats on her husband doesn't necessarily make him a cuckold, at least in the strictet sense. He is a man who has been betrayed. If she tells him she had sex or is going to have sex with another man and he can take it or leave it and he accepts it I feel that is the turning point. The point where he goes from being a betrayed man to a cuckold.That is how I view myself. I'm a cuckold cuz I didn't divorce her or prevent her from doing it.But maybe I'm overthinking all of this. What diff does it make anaway.

• Love
True. The definitions are based on their perceptions and and can be quite subjective but delve into the fine points of the subject matter.The lexicographer reaserches and draws from historical origins and uses, and must then refine it down to a "nutshell" definition. But I believe that the necessary elements in defining a cuckold is his awareness and reluctance. A wife who secretly cheats on her husband doesn't necessarily make him a cuckold, at least in the strictet sense. He is a man who has been betrayed. If she tells him she had sex or is going to have sex with another man and he can take it or leave it and he accepts it I feel that is the turning point. The point where he goes from being a betrayed man to a cuckold.That is how I view myself. I'm a cuckold cuz I didn't divorce her or prevent her from doing it.But maybe I'm overthinking all of this. What diff does it make anaway.
We are each entitled to our own opinions but not our own facts and definitions are facts. Definitions are based upon research of which some are I am sure perceptions, and it's up to the lexicographer to separate the wheat from the chaff. I read of one instance where a guy perceived himself a cuckold because he liked to wear panties. No clue. The diff is that it's important for effective communication for us all to playing from the same rule book, If we each had our own personal dictionary and I called someone an asshole he'd take it as a slur whereas what if in my personal dictionary asshole was a term of esteem. It's that easy to get into trouble when we have different perceptions of the meaning of words. That's the diff!

Reasons why I'm a cuck , or maybe what I like about being a cuck .
When we first started this we both thought of doing it the way others did it , as in Internet readings and found out that was not working, and since we both still love each other we decided to take a break from it ,

I told her for me being a cuck was not about being mistreated or dehumanized as a man Her man , or the pain , or the humiliation, denial or mostly 99 % of internet related cuckold lifestyle.

What gets me going is that SHE is having fun, being with Her while she is getting something Good, sharing And most importantly Joining in with Her .
I expressed it to her like when she goes to a party and is having fun , I like being with her while she's enjoying herself, and when she's relaxing in the tub , I want to be there with her while she's enjoying herself, we are a couple, a team and I like being with her while she's enjoying anything that she likes .

We did this cuck thing the Whole wrong way before, she and I had big problems with it , after we stopped for a while we decided to go again but with changes , now gone are the humiliation and pain and denial and mean spirited things , she agreed that it is all fantasy on the Internet about being a cuckold.

She loves sex and sex involves body parts going inside others, lol , and me going down on her while she's having sex with her boyfriend doesn't get me all weird, describe it like this , I'm right there enjoying " Her " sex , yes she's having sex with her boyfriend and I am right there with her, I'm enjoying her enjoyment also if she sucks him and turns to kiss me I'm happy, if she jumps off him and climbs on me I'm happy, if she takes his load in her mouth and kisses me I'm doing it and have done many times.
Yes she takes his load and feeds me it usually I'm going down cause I want to enjoy what she just had , her fun sorta speak , not that I'm looking for a man's cum , but she likes a man's cum and I want to enjoy what she enjoys.
We are still having sex and yes she gets what she wants , but now it's not out of some Internet related fantasy, it's " us " from us - for us - .
She has freedom to be alone if she wants , but I mentioned that I like being with her so I can enjoy " Her " fun also , she agreed that she wants me involved also and doesn't want to separate our fun with this lifestyle as it wouldn't be a cuck thing without a husband in the first place.

She doesn't see me joining in or cum kissing or creampie eating as Mr being Gay or a lesser of a man, she has told me when we first started this she saw me as that , but it's now that seeing me do those things and enjoying it all, is Me enjoying her sex and enjoying what she enjoys anf that's what I wanted to explain to her about me enjoying being a cuck , Not the trash talk fantasy crap on the Internet, but a real love for her and wanting to enjoy what she enjoys and being with her while she's having fun.

So this is where we are at
Wow this was very well written and explains exactly how I feel about cuckold as well. We enjoy exploring and sharing what turns us both on together. I have always told my wife what turns me on is seeing you turned on.

Reactions: owlmale
We are each entitled to our own opinions but not our own facts and definitions are facts. Definitions are based upon research of which some are I am sure perceptions, and it's up to the lexicographer to separate the wheat from the chaff. I read of one instance where a guy perceived himself a cuckold because he liked to wear panties. No clue. The diff is that it's important for effective communication for us all to playing from the same rule book, If we each had our own personal dictionary and I called someone an asshole he'd take it as a slur whereas what if in my personal dictionary asshole was a term of esteem. It's that easy to get into trouble when we have different perceptions of the meaning of words. That's the diff!
Well to use your example, I'm often called a sissy, a beta boy, a bitch etc. and those terms don't bother me but walk into a biker bar and start calling someone those things and see what happens. We often have our own personal dictionaries.

Well to use your example, I'm often called a sissy, a beta boy, a bitch etc. and those terms don't bother me but walk into a biker bar and start calling someone those things and see what happens. We often have our own personal dictionaries.
Personal dictionary? So if my personal dictionary defined asshole as a nice guy, how would that work if I called you an asshole? I'm NOT calling you one just using that as an example.

Personal dictionary? So if my personal dictionary defined asshole as a nice guy, how would that work if I called you an asshole? I'm NOT calling you one just using that as an example.
I'm just trying to understand the term "personal dictionary" that you coined. What I'm saying is in the cuck world being called certian names are acceptable whereas in the vanilla world it's different. Example: My wifes gfs call me a"sissy bitch looser" and I'm cool with that but that would be highly insulting to a guy in the vanilla world.

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
I was reading these boards and there are a lot of mixed messages on here. Here is what I will say, when you become a Cuck you are empowering your wife or girlfriend. If you are going to make this work what you like sexually doesn't matter. Being a Cuck is a life of service and humiliation with you knowing your Cuckoldress is living her dream life and she can never replace you. These are high stake relationships. This isn't for everyone.