Reasons why I am a cuck,,,

I was reading these boards and there are a lot of mixed messages on here. Here is what I will say, when you become a Cuck you are empowering your wife or girlfriend. If you are going to make this work what you like sexually doesn't matter. Being a Cuck is a life of service and humiliation with you knowing your Cuckoldress is living her dream life and she can never replace you. These are high stake relationships. This isn't for everyone.
You nailed it Cuckycuckold. My wife is the boss and l live to serve her. It's not about me, I'm insignificant. It's about her needs and pleasures and It's my duty to do everything I can so that she enjoys those things. One need I can't provide her is her sexual need bucause in her words:"My penis is too small to even get inside her and the rest of my body is too soft and girlish to turn her on" As a result I must live in shame and humiliation while she fucks a superior man who is muscular and equiped with what is needed to pleasure her. My only way to give her pleasure is to be the object of her ridicule and to suffer the pain and humiliation she so enjoys inflicting on me.My wife is a strong dominant woman and loves strong dominant men for fucking but she also takes great pleasure in training me to grovel and serve her. One great skill she has is in training me to enjoy being a pussyfree looser.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
There's such an incredible level of gatekeeping going on in this thread on both sides of the argument!

My wife and I are more into the 'hotwife' or 'stag / vixen' side of things, but I still believe that defines me as a cuckold and that we are part of the wider cuckold community. Similarly, I see the appeal of elements that could be seen as a more extreme side to the kink, i.e. clean-ups, getting her ready etc. The humiliation aspect doesn't appeal to us at all; however, I respect that people have different levels of kink and that is fine too.

Trying to gatekeep or suggest people are wrong in how they feel and how they practice the lifestyle is mad to me. We're all here because we're likeminded individuals who share the fantasy and have made or plan to make that a reality. I for one thought it was great to find this community and so it's a shame to see people saying I technically shouldn't be part of it.

My wife and I are incredibly secure in our relationship, love each other very much and we have sex like rabbits. Denial of any sort would not be appealing. But given that we have insatiable sexual desires, the idea of my wife getting pleasure, and pleasuring someone else explicitly for my pleasure is a huge turn-on for me. The whole premise of it is that it accentuates our own desire for one another, and our enjoyment of sex more generally.

There's such an incredible level of gatekeeping going on in this thread on both sides of the argument!

My wife and I are more into the 'hotwife' or 'stag / vixen' side of things, but I still believe that defines me as a cuckold and that we are part of the wider cuckold community. Similarly, I see the appeal of elements that could be seen as a more extreme side to the kink, i.e. clean-ups, getting her ready etc. The humiliation aspect doesn't appeal to us at all; however, I respect that people have different levels of kink and that is fine too.

Trying to gatekeep or suggest people are wrong in how they feel and how they practice the lifestyle is mad to me. We're all here because we're likeminded individuals who share the fantasy and have made or plan to make that a reality. I for one thought it was great to find this community and so it's a shame to see people saying I technically shouldn't be part of it.

My wife and I are incredibly secure in our relationship, love each other very much and we have sex like rabbits. Denial of any sort would not be appealing. But given that we have insatiable sexual desires, the idea of my wife getting pleasure, and pleasuring someone else explicitly for my pleasure is a huge turn-on for me. The whole premise of it is that it accentuates our own desire for one another, and our enjoyment of sex more generally.
Some of us (myself included) have had lengthy debates over this. I guess I just fell down the rabbit hole with a few others. I do like engaging in respectable arguements that analyze fine points but maybe this topic wasn't appropriate for that. I hope in any of my comments I didn't make anyone feel unwanted or like they didn't belong. Everyone fits in somewhere in this big puzzle.One message I've always tried to get accross is that our kinks have a wide spectrum that ranges from mild hotwifing to extreme cuckolding.The board is divided into various forums because I think we prefer to discuss our particular lifestyles with those of the same interests. That isn't to say one can not cross over to another forum. A hotwifer for instance might be looking for new ideas to add to their play or a cuckold couple may explore a different forum to learn of methods for finding new mates. So lets try to think of this board as one big family where perhaps we can make some new friends.

I'm just trying to understand the term "personal dictionary" that you coined. What I'm saying is in the cuck world being called certian names are acceptable whereas in the vanilla world it's different. Example: My wifes gfs call me a"sissy bitch looser" and I'm cool with that but that would be highly insulting to a guy in the vanilla world.
Sorry droopy1, you refereed to personal dictionary, so I ran with it. Look back over what you wrote.

Bottom line is simple: If your wife has been unfaithful, you are a cuckold!!!!!!!!!!!! Accept it.

Reasons why I'm a cuck , or maybe what I like about being a cuck .
When we first started this we both thought of doing it the way others did it , as in Internet readings and found out that was not working, and since we both still love each other we decided to take a break from it ,

I told her for me being a cuck was not about being mistreated or dehumanized as a man Her man , or the pain , or the humiliation, denial or mostly 99 % of internet related cuckold lifestyle.

What gets me going is that SHE is having fun, being with Her while she is getting something Good, sharing And most importantly Joining in with Her .
I expressed it to her like when she goes to a party and is having fun , I like being with her while she's enjoying herself, and when she's relaxing in the tub , I want to be there with her while she's enjoying herself, we are a couple, a team and I like being with her while she's enjoying anything that she likes .

We did this cuck thing the Whole wrong way before, she and I had big problems with it , after we stopped for a while we decided to go again but with changes , now gone are the humiliation and pain and denial and mean spirited things , she agreed that it is all fantasy on the Internet about being a cuckold.

She loves sex and sex involves body parts going inside others, lol , and me going down on her while she's having sex with her boyfriend doesn't get me all weird, describe it like this , I'm right there enjoying " Her " sex , yes she's having sex with her boyfriend and I am right there with her, I'm enjoying her enjoyment also if she sucks him and turns to kiss me I'm happy, if she jumps off him and climbs on me I'm happy, if she takes his load in her mouth and kisses me I'm doing it and have done many times.
Yes she takes his load and feeds me it usually I'm going down cause I want to enjoy what she just had , her fun sorta speak , not that I'm looking for a man's cum , but she likes a man's cum and I want to enjoy what she enjoys.
We are still having sex and yes she gets what she wants , but now it's not out of some Internet related fantasy, it's " us " from us - for us - .
She has freedom to be alone if she wants , but I mentioned that I like being with her so I can enjoy " Her " fun also , she agreed that she wants me involved also and doesn't want to separate our fun with this lifestyle as it wouldn't be a cuck thing without a husband in the first place.

She doesn't see me joining in or cum kissing or creampie eating as Mr being Gay or a lesser of a man, she has told me when we first started this she saw me as that , but it's now that seeing me do those things and enjoying it all, is Me enjoying her sex and enjoying what she enjoys anf that's what I wanted to explain to her about me enjoying being a cuck , Not the trash talk fantasy crap on the Internet, but a real love for her and wanting to enjoy what she enjoys and being with her while she's having fun.

So this is where we are at
For us it was I always enjoyed seeing her face as she was being fucked by a bigger cock....her facial expressions and hearing her moaning with pleasure. We were never into the humiliation or anything like that

For us it was I always enjoyed seeing her face as she was being fucked by a bigger cock....her facial expressions and hearing her moaning with pleasure. We were never into the humiliation or anything like that
When my wife moans with pleasure I'm reminded of how inadequate I am and that humiliation is part of what does it for me. I'm happy that she gets satisfied the way she deserves and took a lover. I didn't want her to have an unfufilled sex life staying loyal to me. My reward is the humiliation that she taught me how to enjoy.She still loves me even though I'm not a man in her eyes, and for that I'm grateful.

Reactions: Vincenzo
In the purest sense cuckolding does not have to involve all the bells and whistles.However I'm hard pressed to believe that historically all the extra kink did not exist in the old times. I don't believe that creampie eating and other forms of humiliation and kink emerged recently in modern times. There is a lot of art work and literature from the middle ages that portrays the cuckold as being mocked and humiliated and considered as less than a man. An interesting thing to note is that in many historical cases the cuckolded male would end up raising the children of another man who got the unfaithful wife pregnant. The word Cuckold comes from the Cuckoo bird which is known to lay its eggs in the nests of other birds.

And yet historical literature shows that the extreme side of cuckolding is a more modern occurance. You answered In the purest sense cuckolding does not have to involve all the bells and whistles. That is cuckolding. In the cuckolding a wife can or may be deemed to be a "hot wife" so maybinterested is in a cuckold life style. Not a hot wife one. Also don't be fooled by so called cuckold art from the past. A lot of artistic license was given and used in its interpretation.

The explaination of cuckold and where it comes from isn't really the point. The point of it all is that there are many forms of cuckolding and levels. Not everyone can be put into the same group. You stated "In the purest sense cuckolding does not have to involve all the bells and whistle". And that one statement shows and makes my point very clearly.
TY for a very good post, i hope it helps Some here.

Reactions: DaphneD&D

Attachments

• 8da76220-b29a-4ef3-a934-077f2dad9695.jpg
    8da76220-b29a-4ef3-a934-077f2dad9695.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 9827dd10-0356-4ca0-a8aa-5758a9d5c87d.jpg
    9827dd10-0356-4ca0-a8aa-5758a9d5c87d.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 5
  • e54f67a4-08a6-49e3-a0da-58c082c5fded.jpg
    e54f67a4-08a6-49e3-a0da-58c082c5fded.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 5