Reasons why I am a cuck,,,

Wrong... wife fucks someone else your a cuck... if you want to sub classify fine but a cuck is a guy whose wife/gf fucks someone else end of!
My interpretation is that if a guy actively seeks out a lover for his wife that is hot wifeing very close to swinging where both members of the couple seek out another couple. When a wife secretly fucks another man without the husbands knowledge that is cheating. If the husband finds out the wife is cheating and he disapproves or gradually accepts it I think that is the turning point into cuckolding.If the wife takes another lover blatantly in front of the husband and denies the husband sex and he loves this arrangement this is deep cuckolding.

So the question is "reasons I'm a cuck"

There one reason and one reason ONLY that any husband is a cuckold.

BECAUSE THE WIFE WAS UNFAITHFUL!!!!!!
A lot depends on how he reacts. If he says "yes dear-ok dear-what ever you say dear" etc. then he's a cuckold. If he mans up and kicks her ass the hell out and divorces her he was cheated on. Fucked over.

A lot depends on how he reacts. If he says "yes dear-ok dear-what ever you say dear" etc. then he's a cuckold. If he mans up and kicks her ass the hell out and divorces her he was cheated on. Fucked over.
I would never say that it takes total communication on both sides Of you dont tzlk the lifestyle can be bad for allparties involved

I would never say that it takes total communication on both sides Of you dont tzlk the lifestyle can be bad for allparties involved
My wife fucks other men all the time right in front of me. She doesnt allow me to go near her with my tiny 3 incher. Like, what's the point, right? But I don't consider that cheeting on me.I feel that you have to be a capable man and be unaware of her actions for I't to be cheeting.She needs to fuck real men and freely does it in front of me, I'm not being cheeted, she is being cheeted because of my micro-penis.

Written by hubs and posted be me!

Why I enjoy being my wife’s cuck:
I love Her more than I love myself.
i want to see my Wife sexually happy.
i take my car to be serviced by a professional, I have an electrician and plumber that I call… I know what I can and cannot do.
I provide emotional and financial stability… we utilize others for my wife’s sexual pleasure.
Seeing my wife cum so hard is the most exciting emotion that I can experience.
A great deal of pressure is removed from me (pressure to perform, satisfy, etc).
Seeing my wife after… the look on Her face, her body relaxed and satiated… nothing sex or more beautiful.
i love her more than I love myself.

Written by hubs and posted be me!

Why I enjoy being my wife’s cuck:
I love Her more than I love myself.
i want to see my Wife sexually happy.
i take my car to be serviced by a professional, I have an electrician and plumber that I call… I know what I can and cannot do.
I provide emotional and financial stability… we utilize others for my wife’s sexual pleasure.
Seeing my wife cum so hard is the most exciting emotion that I can experience.
A great deal of pressure is removed from me (pressure to perform, satisfy, etc).
Seeing my wife after… the look on Her face, her body relaxed and satiated… nothing sex or more beautiful.
i love her more than I love myself.
The pressure relief that all us cucks feel is because we are too weak to handle that pressure. That is a mans job.

No it doesn't, if she's been unfaithful he's a cuckold like it or not, want it or not. It's binary!

No it doesn't, if she's been unfaithful he's a cuckold like it or not, want it or not. It's binary!
No a cuckold is a pathetic weakling who accepts his wifes infidelity and doesn't have the balls to stop her or the backbone to stand up to her lover. A real man does something about it. He expects loyalty from his wife as per their marital vows. It's not a mans fault, always, that his wife turns out to be a slut. And it isn't fair to label him as a cuckold, he is a man who was betrayed. A cuckold like me is cowardly and to scared.The difference between a man and a cuckold is how they react.

I don't think humiliation needs to be a part of it at all. That is some extreme thinking which neither my wife nor I would ever tolerate. Her having sex with a man better endowed doesn't mean she is unhappy with me or loves me less, or that I am subserviant to either of them. We practice our desires and they lead us to whatever fun we want to have.
Yes , oh boy did we learn the wrong way,
We looked into it and thought we had to do all the stuff on the Internet and let me say we were so wrong and after that we took a break and really decided what ' we ' wanted out of it .

We gave
up all the pain and humiliation and the mean spirited stuff, that by the way we thought was needed to be in a cuckold relationship, we were naive in this as being brand-new in it ,
Her ideal is to have just 1 boyfriend at a time, and I want to be there and involved, she let him know that I'm bisexual and want to include me .
Her 1st choice wasn't on board with bisexuality so she continued looking, and found her ( our ) current boyfriend.

There is zero humiliation or pain or being mean from either of us, we all play together and enjoy our time together.

I see some people think if the husband is rimming the wife's boyfriend that it's considered total humiliation, but she knows I am bi and so does he do guess what I do when his ass is exposed,
I dive in and he seems to really like it and my wife let's me go to town on him .

I have pulled off his clothes and kneeled down in front of him and stole the first load of the night a few times,
But to be honest after that I usually go out for a smoke and let them have their fun .

But as for what we did before I never want to go back to that way , as you can imagine we did most things we read about, and it hurts painfully we both agree what we have Now is what we want to keep.

Plus I'm getting as much as she is , and she is happy about it.

Yes , oh boy did we learn the wrong way,
We looked into it and thought we had to do all the stuff on the Internet and let me say we were so wrong and after that we took a break and really decided what ' we ' wanted out of it .

We gave
up all the pain and humiliation and the mean spirited stuff, that by the way we thought was needed to be in a cuckold relationship, we were naive in this as being brand-new in it ,
Her ideal is to have just 1 boyfriend at a time, and I want to be there and involved, she let him know that I'm bisexual and want to include me .
Her 1st choice wasn't on board with bisexuality so she continued looking, and found her ( our ) current boyfriend.

There is zero humiliation or pain or being mean from either of us, we all play together and enjoy our time together.

I see some people think if the husband is rimming the wife's boyfriend that it's considered total humiliation, but she knows I am bi and so does he do guess what I do when his ass is exposed,
I dive in and he seems to really like it and my wife let's me go to town on him .

I have pulled off his clothes and kneeled down in front of him and stole the first load of the night a few times,
But to be honest after that I usually go out for a smoke and let them have their fun .

But as for what we did before I never want to go back to that way , as you can imagine we did most things we read about, and it hurts painfully we both agree what we have Now is what we want to keep.

Plus I'm getting as much as she is , and she is happy about it.
You found your way and I'm happy for you.It sounds like you learned something.Just because a lot of folks say they do a lot of things on the internet and that it's great fun doesn't mean it's all for you.We should do what comes natural. Kink comes to us we don't go to it. If you read about something or see a video and it looks interesting you might try it.Then you may find it's not your thing and you move on.We are all wired differently and must find our own nook.My wife and I are very extreme, probably beyond what you guys tried and for us it's a lifestyle we enjoy.That works for us. To each his own as they say. Many times on this board I have said that cuckolding is on a spectrum from very mild light cuckolding to extreme S&M and dominant strict wives. I appreciate that you were not judgmental towards others who embrace a more extreme level of this kink or say it's wrong and you should do only what we like. As I said I'm glad you found your nook and who knows you may discover other new things in the future.

I don't think humiliation needs to be a part of it at all. That is some extreme thinking which neither my wife nor I would ever tolerate. Her having sex with a man better endowed doesn't mean she is unhappy with me or loves me less, or that I am subserviant to either of them. We practice our desires and they lead us to whatever fun we want to have.
I agree with the first three words of your post.