Renting an S&M room, and it became hot

Good grief! Your beautiful sexy figure really takes my breath away. I bet that guy will remember you forever!!! ;) Your hubby really knows how to capture these pictures at the right angle and moment. Not to mention the lighting as well. Kudos to him!!! ;)

Reactions: Fran-2
I can imagine how wet and slippery of your pussy in these pictures. Your skin tones is perfect. My favorite one in this set of picture is "....145c.jpg"... Again, thank you for sharing these priceless pictures. ❤️❤️❤️

• Love
Reactions: Fran-2
I can imagine how wet and slippery of your pussy in these pictures. Your skin tones is perfect. My favorite one in this set of picture is "....145c.jpg"... Again, thank you for sharing these priceless pictures. ❤️❤️❤️
so glad to see someone likes what I showed here

• Love
Reactions: sjhopefulguy
Good grief! Your beautiful sexy figure really takes my breath away. I bet that guy will remember you forever!!! ;) Your hubby really knows how to capture these pictures at the right angle and moment. Not to mention the lighting as well. Kudos to him!!! ;)
he picked up quite some details of the professional photographers, and with buying a good camera with some different lenses, he wanted to try out a bit, and I agree with you: with some amazing results

Reactions: leot2015
I used to pose quite often for photographers, but most didn't have much inspiration.
My hubby learned a lot from how they took pics of me, so he rented a special S&M room, and so we started having fun ;-)

I wonder if any of you also did similar things in special theme rooms?
Absolutely fantastic pics!

I opened a few new threads...still trying to find out how all of this works here on this site, but in my postings u can discover them ;-)
Fran you are AWESOME its grrat when a woman is confident and k ows what she wants .Her pleasure is important when a woman is pleased the man can reap the benefits as well. Looking forwerd to more pictures and descriptions of your pleasure