Renting an S&M room, and it became hot

Fran-2

Female
I used to pose quite often for photographers, but most didn't have much inspiration.
My hubby learned a lot from how they took pics of me, so he rented a special S&M room, and so we started having fun ;-)

I wonder if any of you also did similar things in special theme rooms?

I used to pose quite often for photographers, but most didn't have much inspiration.
My hubby learned a lot from how they took pics of me, so he rented a special S&M room, and so we started having fun ;-)

Loved that pic with your delicious pussy showing and ready to.be fucked. Hot

• Love
Reactions: Fran-2

:love:

I remember a long time ago an adult late night TV program did a special on theme rooms. People could rent and the company would provide a video cam man to document their stay. Lots of women solo for their hubby's. Strip and then master bate for the camera man. One couple rented a dungeon. The wife played a dominatrix. She blind folded her hubby, put him in a chastity device, and locked him in a cage. All he could do is listen as she masturbated on a bondage bed. She kept it up until the camera man, who happened to be a young black man, placed the camera on a tripod and slipped a handcuff from the bed to her wrist. Tables turned and all her husband could do was listen. Very hot.

I remember a long time ago an adult late night TV program did a special on theme rooms. People could rent and the company would provide a video cam man to document their stay. Lots of women solo for their hubby's. Strip and then master bate for the camera man. One couple rented a dungeon. The wife played a dominatrix. She blind folded her hubby, put him in a chastity device, and locked him in a cage. All he could do is listen as she masturbated on a bondage bed. She kept it up until the camera man, who happened to be a young black man, placed the camera on a tripod and slipped a handcuff from the bed to her wrist. Tables turned and all her husband could do was listen. Very hot.
sounds pretty perfect to me ;-)