Revelations, realizations and a first in our 8 years

nutinbutfun

Couple
Over the last couple of years we have had many talks that haven't went anywhere in trying to recover our spark. I was sitting on the counch last night workign on a problem at one of my offices and she came in and sat down next to me. When I was finished with work, she took my laptop off my lap and sat it to the side and crawled up on my lap. After kissing for a few she slid down and started to blow me and I fought the urge to cum a couple of times because I know that my cumming in her mouth isn't something that she enjoys. Well, come to find out that was what she wanted to happen but by the time I realized that she had given up on making it happen. She then got a little upset and I took her back to the bedroom and had a go at it and I ended up getting mine but she fell just short on hers. As I was trying to get her off my cock deflated and even though she was close she still need more stimulation. I ended up having a quick argument in my own head about going down on her to clean up and aft 20-30 seconds of it a dropped down but she had already lost it. I felt bad about failing her and I could tell she was upset as well. We didn't really speak much about it then pulled our clothes back on and went back out to the couch.

During our last talk she had asked in a rather not serious tone if she needed to read some of the hotwife stories to try and be more of what I needed. Given that my b-day weekend was in reach and we have had a couple of years of a flat sex life I elected to call her bluff on it and pulled this story up and handed her my tablet.

https://literotica.com/s/the-gift-131 (In my opinion this is a awesome read)

Now I knew that this story had absolutely no bearing on our lack of spark but I wanted her to read it to kind of encourage a dialog about sex, love and commitment. Well when she finished after several minutes her only comment was why did you want me to read that? You would have to read the story to understand kind of what was in her mind when she finished it to understand shy she said it.

Once I explained why I wanted her to read it our dialog changed. We both admitted to our deficiencies in our desire towards one another. She shared that she tries to make she that she "gives me some" at least every couple of weeks to keep me somewhat happy. I told her that I had kind of guessed that is what she had been doing and I didn't want that. I wanted to to do it because she wanted me not because she felt that I just needed to be satisfied. I then shared how I felt during and after our love making the last time she made me clean her up. How loved I felt with her looking into my eyes with desire as she sat on my face. Then I asked her about after I had cum that time if she remounted my face for her own needs or just to please me. She told me that it was just for me which was somewhat of a let down. I thanked her for being honest about it but that wasn't how I took it at the time. I explained how that made me feel even closer to her because I thought she had done it for herself. I went on to explain that she had already cum twice and that I had shorted her from number three when I came and lost my erection. She had paused afterwards and it appeared to me that in her mind she wanted that last orgasm and wanted to use my mouth and tongue to finish it. We then discussed how our affections towards one another were better after that session vs one of our vanilla romps.

She then went on to point out that as people get older that sex may be very seldom if at all. I told her that I understand that but I am not willing to just give up on it and asked her if she was. She said no but that it takes a lot more for her to be in the mood and if she is in the mood on the way home from work that it evaporates quickly when she gets home and it becomes to much work to do to do it. Well that led to the admissions by both of us of what we were both missing. For her it was the romance (that word was used but in her words wasn't exactly right) and the connection, for me it was engaging my mind to help my cock get hard. I then went on to explain that while she knew of other not having sex in years, that I had read plenty of tales of couples going through the exact same situations as what we were facing now and how they overcame things and reignited that spark. I asked her if she would like to read what others had experinced regarding it and she told me to put the stories on her tablet.

At this point I told her that I need to be able to vocalize some things with her during our love making to help myself get and keep it hard. Things that she already knew that I had fantasized and still fantasized about. I then reluctantly reminded her of those fantasy's about her taking another lover for her own desires. Before she was able to saying anything about it I went on to explain that that was a one way hall pass. Her's and her's alone to exercise at the time of her choosing and that I only asked that she give me a heads up so I could give her her space. I did explain to her though that when she did return to me that I would be very eager to reclaim her. She then said that she wasn't 16 anymore and didn't think she could do it with just some random guy. I then asked her to think back to our first time in the motel after having not seen each other in 27 years (since high school). I told her that if the opportunity were to present itself to her of getting together with a old flame that she should take it. She told me she would think about it after she had read others accounts of things.

I then asked her if I could take her back to bed and she could see me fully hard. We made out like teenagers full of desire and she quickly came with a good squirting orgasm and I then took her from behind telling her of how I loved thinking about another cock plowing her like this and she was moaning and grunting as we both came together one last time.
After we caught our breath I pointed out that that was our first time of twice in one day since we had been together.

The affection this morning from both of us was off the charts.

Last edited: