Road to Cuckold

Thats great feel.free to ask me anything since we started this it has been rewarding for both of us she gets to.play and our sex life has gotten even bettrg4
How was it with your girfriends / wifes?

She is keeping me in permanent chastity. Loves me to be horny and gettimng massages. Yet she is very shy. She is open to meet couples and with some drinks she looses her anxiety. But with single men she is even more shy.

How did this develop with your wifes? Have they been shy or greedy at the beginning too? What did it take to overycome the anxiety? I hope some drinks cannot be the answer :)

Well....I really need to vent, I just ended a 18 yr marriage," I knew it in my gut and heart" I loved a woman with the power or two super novas ,sex was amazing, always, but the no accountability, no explanations, lie after lie after lie, A True Narcissist will Never tell you the truth, they are incapable. I even offered at the end, for her to just tell me the truth and I would stay,forgive and forget....but she said there's a lot of things I just couldn't do for you...... She begged me not to leave, but I just couldn't go on living lied to.....sad thing is, when we met I told her ,I was open for a monogamous relationship,or open.... she chose monogamy,but she meant that part only for me, after destroying everything I built for us 4 times, all the unnecessary pain, i dont think i will ever be right again for one woman , i think a poly relationship will better suit me.thanks go listening.

Reactions: coastalkid
This is solved. We have a 100% open communication now.
That is the critical point, 100% open communication. I gotta ask, was there much discussion about "permanent" chastity? Permanent sounds so final, as in never again. I'm sure you both are all charged up and living the dream but you haven't really been at this that long. How long have you been caged now?

Well....I really need to vent, I just ended a 18 yr marriage," I knew it in my gut and heart" I loved a woman with the power or two super novas ,sex was amazing, always, but the no accountability, no explanations, lie after lie after lie, A True Narcissist will Never tell you the truth, they are incapable. I even offered at the end, for her to just tell me the truth and I would stay,forgive and forget....but she said there's a lot of things I just couldn't do for you...... She begged me not to leave, but I just couldn't go on living lied to.....sad thing is, when we met I told her ,I was open for a monogamous relationship,or open.... she chose monogamy,but she meant that part only for me, after destroying everything I built for us 4 times, all the unnecessary pain, i dont think i will ever be right again for one woman , i think a poly relationship will better suit me.thanks go listening.
Sounds like agony! You made a really difficult decision. If there were things she "just couldn't do for you" but she could for others, she herself couldn't deny the hopelessness of your relationship. Eighteen years had to make it even harder then to give her the opportunity to be forgiven if she would just tell the truth had to be the showstopper. Sounds like you did the right thing, that's why it sounds like agony.