This is to couples who live in Denmark or near.
I am a young and fresh guy from Denmark, Aarhus, who is looking for a couple to have some great sex! I am open for a single time, but would rather look for something longer lasting as good chemistry contributes to better sex!

I get turned on by the idea of being a bull for a cuckold couple or threesome with your wife / girlfriend in the center! If you are looking for something other than a cuckold or threesome, then finally share your fantastic fantasies, then I will probably help make them come true!

Quick data about me:
- 21 years old
- Athletic
- Student
- Welcoming and smiling
- Good hygiene
- Disease free
- Well equipped

If you are interested, please comment below

Yes this site is mostly filled with users from English speaking countries. It is a shame that people from other European or Asian countries are scarce in international forums and dating sites even if they are plenty of them irl. Anyways would you like to get to know each other better in pm?
Ja, gjerne.!

Reactions: Hardp789
Hello guys, looking for someone to hook up with bbc in Oslo region. We are new to this so will probably start of slow. Wife is 40, a little on the chubby side, but a beautiful woman with a really nice ass.