Sent to me this morning by my wife

Good morning. We i did not get a chance to write it down yesterday. But here is what happened, and i could not be happier. So the other night she went out with some friends. These friends are married so i did not think she be act so slutty. They went to a very known high end restaurant/ bar where men with money hang out. She said that at around 1030 her friend that drove got a call from her husband that she needed to come home. everyone was like, OK. She told them that she was going to hang out a bit and call me to pick her up. In her mind, she hoped she would never have to call me. about 1115 she was at the bar by herself when the bartender gave her a drink and told her that the man at the end of the bar wanted to buy her a drink. she excepted and walked over to him to thank him. after speaking until closing he asked her if she would come over to a night cap. She agreed!

When they got to his house she was pretty drunk and very horny. His house was nice, but not too nice. The nightcap never happened, instead they started to kiss and she had her hands down his pants in about 10 secs. She was jerking him off while still kissing him. He told her to to get on all fours and he started to play with her ass. That is right after he took the pic with her phone for me and sent it to me. She told him all about me. :) She let him eat her out from behind for a while then his phone rang and his friend who had left the bar before he met my wife asked what he was doing. He told him and told him to come over. then he started to fuck my wife from behind for what she said seemed like 30 mins then the door bell rang. His friend walked him and was floored by the sight of my wife on all fours with a sloppy well fucked pussy. He dropped his pants and had the fairly large cock. She grab it and started to suck. The first guy got behind her and started fucking her again. She was very drunk and does not remember much after that until she woke up. But when she did she had dry cum all over her. her face her pussy her tits. the friend was gone and she did not even remember sending me the pic until she looked at the phone. He lives only about 5 mile from us and will be seeing her again. He dropped her off yesterday morning. She had to get ready for work and i was pretty much out the door for work myself when she got home.

Whenwe got home last night from work we had great sex as she told me what she remembered. If it is like other times, she will remember more a few days from now. I really want to hear what they both did to her