Set wife up yes or no - or too risky ???

Any new updates?
Any new updates?
lots lol - if you read my other thread - is she cheating - things progressed with the guy jack but not to my liking - so the latest update is that after sound advice from here and more importantly my own judgement I closed it all down - she seemingly has had no further contact with him but I have saw her in the reflection of kitchen door window which was quite a bit open -she was sunbathing and I was in living room - on going into kitchen I saw her answering or finishing sending a text but in between each word she lifted her head up and guiltily looked at the door to see I wasn’t there obviously - so straight away my suspicions were right - still playing stupid / deaf / dumb / blind husband - sex has been ok with vibes , holdups , heels and she has tried the fucking machine - so it’s still all ongoing I’d say or maybe just keeping in touch now and then but that wasn’t what either of us agreed - if it was just about taking his cock that would be fine but it never was I think

Reactions: married8883
Looking for advice please - wife had an affair before I met her with guy called jack , from what I gather it was pretty serious - he had a fiancé but wanted to elope with my wife - she said no - don’t know what the sex was like but he must have been fucking her - she’s never said and keeps things close - soooo last week she’s casually said - you’ll never guess who works at recent firm she’s joined - yes jack - I didn’t react . That’s the background - we have got a sex machine and I was planning to name the big end or let her name it - so i was going to send a blank message or a call from her phone to his as she still has his no , see if he replies and see 1 if she mentions that to me - possibly a communication could ensue between them and 2 see if she names the dildo end jack or 3 see how she reacts to it if I say yes baby take Jack’s cock up you good when it’s pounding her - or 4 try someone else given there past history ?? Sorry all my posts seem to be so long and thanks for staying to the end
I would ask her

I want to do exactly that because I don’t know how else to get her to do it. Or you’ll be happy if they fall in love happy babies and even get married as long as you can help Out?
No if you read my other post entitled - is she cheating ? - there is a detailed account of what followed on from this post , and also think some communication between them is still taking place - please read that and see if your thoughts are still the same Angelina

I tried to set my wife up once and it immediately went sideways. we walked into the bar where we were going to meet, the guy came over and said hello, she looked at him and said to everyone in the bar that there is no way she'd fuck this guy.
so from then on she has picked her own targets

Last edited:
Reactions: Baddy145
Ok, so he wasn't a fit. Gotta think someone she'd be attracted to.
Or, let her pick her own targets. That puts her very much in control.
Maybe that will work for you guys?

Ok, so he wasn't a fit. Gotta think someone she'd be attracted to.
Or, let her pick her own targets. That puts her very much in control.
Maybe that will work for you guys?
Yes possibly , only trouble is we are hardly out as a couple or indeed singles these days and she has changed jobs where I don’t think there’s a lot of guys single / married or otherwise , she hasn’t mentioned any names more than once so opportunities are really limited but as someone has said before on here - if she is wanting it I’m sure she could find it no problem - I know for a fact she still has ex co workers names on her phone , one still calls for a chat and he asked her if she would clean his mums house for her but she accepted then declined so that was probably a missed opportunity too as I’m sure she fancied him and has told me several times - due to her having the numbers if she wanted she could be getting fucked the same day / night so I’m still leaving it all up to her - going at her pace

Yes possibly , only trouble is we are hardly out as a couple or indeed singles these days and she has changed jobs where I don’t think there’s a lot of guys single / married or otherwise , she hasn’t mentioned any names more than once so opportunities are really limited but as someone has said before on here - if she is wanting it I’m sure she could find it no problem - I know for a fact she still has ex co workers names on her phone , one still calls for a chat and he asked her if she would clean his mums house for her but she accepted then declined so that was probably a missed opportunity too as I’m sure she fancied him and has told me several times - due to her having the numbers if she wanted she could be getting fucked the same day / night so I’m still leaving it all up to her - going at her pace
Hood plan. But that doesn't mean you can't subtly talking about it. A sex scene on a tv show ur watching, etc.