Set wife up yes or no - or too risky ???

Yes, just praying something comes of it.
Yes fingers crossed for you , whatever you do don’t bring his name up more than once so alarm bells don’t start in her head and if she mentions him more than once to gauge your reaction or knowledge stay neutral and then you will know dialogue has started between them - whether she will take her panties off for him that is the question eh

Reactions: Jon Day
Yes fingers crossed for you , whatever you do don’t bring his name up more than once so alarm bells don’t start in her head and if she mentions him more than once to gauge your reaction or knowledge stay neutral and then you will know dialogue has started between them - whether she will take her panties off for him that is the question eh
Yes, will let him do the running and hopefully she will get horny and fuck him.

Reactions: Baddy145
Thank you for your wise words - yes we both love each other and wouldn’t want our marriage to end - and agree sex with jack now might have dire consequences ( he was engaged and wife was then single - but he wanted her to run away with him ) ., have tried many times to start / have the conversation about sharing her - she has googled cuckold So is aware what it is but didn’t research any of it any further ( otherwise she may have came upon a facet of it that interested / aroused her - but dismissed it all as being weird and disgusting - what keeps me going is I know she had been a slut in the past and if I could convince her it’s only her pleasure I want it might move things
You said "agree sex with jack now might have dire consequences ( he was engaged and wife was then single - but he wanted her to run away with him )"
I say that was in the past when she was single. Now anything could happen but hope is that she won't run away now because of commitment between you both now. But for some reason she leaves in spite your love to her, then you don't have any control. If it was me I won't go through the severe mind frustration, spoil my health. Again saying is one thing but facing the real situation is another thing.
You said "what keeps me going is I know she had been a slut in the past and if I could convince her it’s only her pleasure I want it might move things"
I would say again the commitment and love between you both would just stop her having pleasure only with this otehr guy. If anything more than that happens. again you don't to see you suffer.

You said "agree sex with jack now might have dire consequences ( he was engaged and wife was then single - but he wanted her to run away with him )"
I say that was in the past when she was single. Now anything could happen but hope is that she won't run away now because of commitment between you both now. But for some reason she leaves in spite your love to her, then you don't have any control. If it was me I won't go through the severe mind frustration, spoil my health. Again saying is one thing but facing the real situation is another thing.
You said "what keeps me going is I know she had been a slut in the past and if I could convince her it’s only her pleasure I want it might move things"
I would say again the commitment and love between you both would just stop her having pleasure only with this otehr guy. If anything more than that happens. again you don't to see
I think she will keep it to herself. I have told him that he can come to our house when I am out or anytime really and I will keep out of the way. Really excited that she does go behind my back and do it with him.
Is he a mutual friend or workmate and is he about your house anyway ? And is he married ? Has he flirted with your wife before say at a party , be interesting to see how he goes about getting into her panties 👍

Is he a mutual friend or workmate and is he about your house anyway ? And is he married ? Has he flirted with your wife before say at a party , be interesting to see how he goes about getting into her panties 👍
He works for the same company but doesn't know her yet and we haven't met. He's with a partner but that doesn't bother me. He's working on it so it may take a while. He knows who she is and has now seen photos of her. He knows he has free reign to do whatever he wants to do with her as long as he can get her to do it.

He works for the same company but doesn't know her yet and we haven't met. He's with a partner but that doesn't bother me. He's working on it so it may take a while. He knows who she is and has now seen photos of her. He knows he has free reign to do whatever he wants to do with her as long as he can get her to do it.
So are you going to set her up or is he going to accidentally bump into her and go from there ? My wife’s ex boss has fucked her before and I tried to set her up to go to his house party but she didn’t go , I think it’s because he wouldn’t keep his mouth shut if he had her again , he messaged her to see how she was doing ( testing the waters eh ) but she never replied so he is still interested , don’t think she is so dead end from me yet again lol , someone on here suggested I invite him to our house and see what happened , maybe you could start there ??

So are you going to set her up or is he going to accidentally bump into her and go from there ? My wife’s ex boss has fucked her before and I tried to set her up to go to his house party but she didn’t go , I think it’s because he wouldn’t keep his mouth shut if he had her again , he messaged her to see how she was doing ( testing the waters eh ) but she never replied so he is still interested , don’t think she is so dead end from me yet again lol , someone on here suggested I invite him to our house and see what happened , maybe you could start there ??
He has messaged her and had a little friendly chat. She told him her husband doesn't mind her talking and flirting with other guys so that's a start.

When I was less experienced, I was part of an event where a guy set up his unaware wife. The details aren't all that important - when I entered the room, hard and ready to fuck, the wife was in a state of shock and disbelief. Her husband had conveyed a bunch of rules to me, including:

1. Condom only, straight fucking
2. No kissing, no oral

Once the wife got over the initial shock, and things progressed, she broke all her husbands rules, removed my condom, totally got into being bareback fucked, and demanded that I cum inside her. She went completely wild, kissing, sucking, fucking while her husband squirmed uncomfortably in the bed side chair - he finally freaked out when she took my cock ass to mouth, calling a halt to things. They got in an argument and left. I'd say it wasn't what he expected at all. Her take on it might've ranged from "giving hubby what he wanted" to actually getting into fucking a strange man - I'll never know.

A few months later the husband contacted me again, told me "this time she's ready" - I passed because of the negative parts of the first experience.
Kudos! I would have done the same thing. Once it goes sideways... Its better to walk away.

He has messaged her and had a little friendly chat. She told him her husband doesn't mind her talking and flirting with other guys so that's a start.
Yes that is a great start , much farther than I have got - so has your wife been a slut in her past - that’s what I don’t get , she knows I love her and would never split up over it and she has a guy who wants her to fuck , has been a slut in the past but is unwilling to even talk about it out of the bedroom ? - hopefully she be on her back soon then Jon - what are you hoping to get out of it initially , hear the details , clean her panties ? Great that your wife has mentioned about flirting - sounds like she be taking him soon 😀😀👍👍 nice one Jon

Yes that is a great start , much farther than I have got - so has your wife been a slut in her past - that’s what I don’t get , she knows I love her and would never split up over it and she has a guy who wants her to fuck , has been a slut in the past but is unwilling to even talk about it out of the bedroom ? - hopefully she be on her back soon then Jon - what are you hoping to get out of it initially , hear the details , clean her panties ? Great that your wife has mentioned about flirting - sounds like she be taking him soon 😀😀👍👍 nice one Jon
Yes, makes me feel so good knowing that she might. She has been a real slut before we met, being fisted and fucked with a bottle by a couple of guys. She's pissed over me and sent open legged shots to a friend who fancies her. She went away on a girlie weekend but I found out later it was 50 50 guys and girls and she spent lots of time with one particular guy alone in the hotub. I have one of her girlfriends inside trying to persuade her to play around with other guys . I hope to know that she's been fucked. I don't want to watch just know that she's enjoying cock outside of our marriage and acting like a single woman. I do of course want to clean her after she's been fucked and filled. The guy at work is fully aware of this.

Yes, makes me feel so good knowing that she might. She has been a real slut before we met, being fisted and fucked with a bottle by a couple of guys. She's pissed over me and sent open legged shots to a friend who fancies her. She went away on a girlie weekend but I found out later it was 50 50 guys and girls and she spent lots of time with one particular guy alone in the hotub. I have one of her girlfriends inside trying to persuade her to play around with other guys . I hope to know that she's been fucked. I don't want to watch just know that she's enjoying cock outside of our marriage and acting like a single woman. I do of course want to clean her after she's been fucked and filled. The guy at work is fully aware of this.
Brilliant - yes getting fisted and bottled she must be a dirty slut and awesome you have her girlfriend on the inside to egg her on - is her friend easy too I take it ? My wife either squirted or pissed a bit on my face once - not sure what it was as she was on the edge of the toilet seat at the time lol - looks like you have made great progress and hopefully get your hands and tongue on her used spunky panties very soon , I just keep getting dead ends or misinformation in my attempts 🙁

Brilliant - yes getting fisted and bottled she must be a dirty slut and awesome you have her girlfriend on the inside to egg her on - is her friend easy too I take it ? My wife either squirted or pissed a bit on my face once - not sure what it was as she was on the edge of the toilet seat at the time lol - looks like you have made great progress and hopefully get your hands and tongue on her used spunky panties very soon , I just keep getting dead ends or misinformation in my attempts 🙁
We must just keep on and may get somewhere. What wife wouldn't want to fuck anyone she wants. She's dirty, no doubt about it. I want her cum filled cunt rubbing in my face.

We must just keep on and may get somewhere. What wife wouldn't want to fuck anyone she wants. She's dirty, no doubt about it. I want her cum filled cunt rubbing in my face.
Yes sounds great to me , I used my wife twice last nice - just stuck my cock up her - no foreplay - and she didn’t object whatsoever, spooned her and then turned her face down and hard doggy , then on our side again and as I do sometimes when she’s turned on whilst vibing I slap her tits and nipples usually saying something about dirty sluts get there tits slapped - she let out a yes when I did this so lightly choked her now and then and pulled her hair - she loved it all so that’s got me heading in a different direction now as I think she is secretly sub so my plans are now to introduce a dildo for her to suck as she is being pumped , hopefully a 3 mmf 3 some and I could reduce my level of participation/ involvement whilst still keeping the vibe / dirty talk - machine fuck sessions going - could be an in if she enjoys the other guy to begin cuckolding me ? 😀😀

Yes, do it. You know you want to. Send the message. I am in contact with a guy my wife works with. He wants to fuck her and I have told him do anything you want with her at anytime, anywhere. The only obstacle is getting my wife interested. That's his job.
Hi Jon how’s things going with your wife and the guy - has he used her pussy and mouth yet ??😀😀

Still no progress
Ah sorry to hear Jon - she still talking / flirting with the guy ? - I have sent for a couple of small voice recorders as caught my wife hurriedly closing a text down 3 times now so going to hear what she up to when I’m at work helpfully suggested by Bt tweets on here 😀, if nothing else as I know for sure she vibes her slack hole when I’m at work so I might hear what or who gets her off so I can use that to my advantage - who knows what it might reveal about her eh - 😀😀 maybe like me you have tried every trick in the book to get your wife to open her legs but all leads to dead ends / let downs 🙁🙁 keep plugging away mate 👍

Ah sorry to hear Jon - she still talking / flirting with the guy ? - I have sent for a couple of small voice recorders as caught my wife hurriedly closing a text down 3 times now so going to hear what she up to when I’m at work helpfully suggested by Bt tweets on here 😀, if nothing else as I know for sure she vibes her slack hole when I’m at work so I might hear what or who gets her off so I can use that to my advantage - who knows what it might reveal about her eh - 😀😀 maybe like me you have tried every trick in the book to get your wife to open her legs but all leads to dead ends / let downs 🙁🙁 keep plugging away mate 👍
Hi Jon any new updates on you and your wife , if you read my posts my own situation is still hot and cold - but getting more interesting - voice recorders are still alive and kicking - had a session last night and I mentioned the guys name that suddenly cropped up last night out of the blue - I said I think he is fucking you , she never replied just opened her legs wider like the little dirty slut she is , she denies any part of wanting to be shared or fucked but her body tells me different - and did not mention or correct me for what I said so maybe is coming around to the idea of being used ?