Sexy and risky exhibitionism

A local park in the middle of the day. There were that many people walking by she had to keep putting her rain coat on, she called it her flasher mac. When i took the one showing her bum a couple had stopped behind me watching so when she turned round she was startled at first then quite calmly picked up her coat and slipped it on and we walked down a path out of site and behind some bushes. We fucked there for ages whilst people were walking just feet past us

Attachments

• Image00017b.jpg
    Image00017b.jpg
    490.2 KB · Views: 166
  • file002244 (1)b.jpg
    file002244 (1)b.jpg
    447.2 KB · Views: 140
Something strange happened today at gas station, I had just arrived at gas station and in front of me was car with WA plate was filling their tank as well, first two kids came out from back sit, they had mixed race look, very light brown skin with dark brown curly hair, the driver was white guy in his late 50’s next to him was chubby white lady, she came down and start stretching her body, she saw me looking at her and she turned her back to me and bend down , OMG she has short tights on and no panties under that, I see her camel toe and I could see she has tattoo of Spade Ace on her lower back , she had big juicy boobs, when she came up , she looked at my direction and gave me a smile ……
So the question is whose kids are those two kids are ??? 🤪🤪🤪

• Love
Reactions: playboy101