Sexy and risky exhibitionism

It's always been a turn on seeing girls I've dated in the past go braless in public, pop an "accidental" nip slip to tease others, or flash tits and/or their p*ssy in public.. any risky situations, that confidence brings sooo much attractiveness... thanks to this website, my new kink is seeing horny wives show me what they have. Let me be the "stranger" being teased now. (Picture is an example)

Extra points if in heels or fish nets 🤤
She's so fuckin amazing look that sexy beautiful body with those amazing boobs I love what I see

• Love
Reactions: playboy101
I used to email with a guy who had been married to a compulsive exhibitionist. We discovered that we didn't live that far away from each other, so I drove to his place to talk about our wives and ex wives in person. He showed me a thick photo-album of his ex wife. Wow, was she a major exhibitionist! Her age ranged from early 20s to mid 30s in the pics. She had a nice body, which by today's chubby standards made her slim body all the more sexy. The photos showed how she would strip and stand on busy streets to wave at truckers. Many of the photos of her showed her naked standing next to road signs, such as those that state Welcome to..... About a dozen showed her walking naked in hotel hallways. Countless photos showed her braless at parks, beaches, and in the countryside. In a few beach pics, she was the only one naked in a crowd of sunbathers. He told me all about the naked answering the door for pizza deliveries she had pulled off; he also explained that if he didn't divorce her, he would be certainly dead now, as his heart couldn't take the stress. We drank beers and talked for over an hour. Amazingly enough, his ex-wife was only a hard-core exhibitionist, but not willing to swing or be shared.

I asked if he missed his ex. His answer was that he missed her only when he was fucking his current wife, as his first wife became a sexual animal after a good exhibitionist thrill, whereas his current wife was far more staid. I then asked how he got to keep the photo-album. She let him have it—because she knew that he would end up showing it to other men.