Nothing more sexy/sensuous to me than a true MILF dressed for business.
And based on that look on her face, she's gonna get exactly what she wants & where she wants it.

Reactions: Angelina S.
There's nothing sexier than confidence and a sexy attitude!!! And these ladies HAVE IT !!!!!!! :love: There are some VERY HOT, sexy ladies on here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's just sooooo HOT when women aren't afraid to admit that they love sex and love enjoying a few guys beside their husbands.

More & more famous ladies are hinting & slowly revealing that they have been enjoying guys other than their husbands - or long-term boyfriends - or have marriages open on their end only. SEX-LOVING women are M-A-G-I-C-A-L !!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Yet another literary genius heard from.

And this 1 can't spell & doesn't know
how to use spell-check.

Smells like a new car??? Geez...

Yet another literary genius heard from.

And this 1 can't spell & doesn't know
how to use spell-check.

Smells like a new car??? Geez...
Its not that i dont know how to use a spell check. I dont care to use it. I am an immigrant. I have thought my self to speak English in my mid 20s... I didnt go to school to learn it. On top of that English is a fourth foreign language that I have learned. I do just fine with my English language skills. In fact i bet that i am more successful in every aspect of life then you are. I bet i have a better house, drive a better car, have more money in the bank, have seen more of the world then you have and have lived much happier and much more adventuress life!...So yes my spelling sucks.... So what?

So proud of yourself & your pedestrian accomplishments, aren't you?

Too bad you never learned to spell or to some degree, speak & write the language of the country from which you've so prospered.

Enough of this crap on here. This site is about much better things. I think we can agree on that.

Bye...

So proud of yourself & your pedestrian accomplishments, aren't you?

Too bad you never learned to spell or to some degree, speak & write the language of the country from which you've so prospered.

Enough of this crap on here. This site is about much better things. I think we can agree on that.

Bye...
I have not "prospered from this country" but from my hard work, my innovations and because i made good business decisions...

And you STILL can't spell...

This country gave you opportunities your homeland couldn't. You've prospered because America gave you the chance.

ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT ON HERE!