Sexy panties

My wife is a petite little thing so I don't fit in her panties but I've got my own collection that makes me feel sexy and slutty. I've found that sofishie has good options for panties that fit men. Anyone else find any good options?
I get most of my bra & panties from Soma Intimates. The sale ladies are show helpful when I tell them that I'm shopping for myself. One time the lady was so sweet when helping me with bras (38B). She let me know which ones were the most comfortable and that I'd be sure to like. During check out we had a nice conversation about what our favorite panties were. I was so nice to feel accepted and treated as a regular shopper.

Reactions: OhioSwinger
My wife is a petite little thing so I don't fit in her panties but I've got my own collection that makes me feel sexy and slutty. I've found that sofishie has good options for panties that fit men. Anyone else find any good options?
Maybe you could have a member send you a pair of his wife’s soiled panties? I know one who has done this before, who happens to have a BBW wife… here is the video I made of getting them soiled for him!

View attachment Soiled Panties .mp4
View attachment Sexy Panties in Wife!.mp4

• Love
Reactions: Nicko77v