Sexy Photo Shoot - Has your wife done one for you ?

My wife did a professional sexy photo shoot for me as a gift. Has your wife / gf done anything similar? What do you think? She came out damn hot! I have more photos if you are interested…
flawless! We've done lots of professional shoots. @Freddie1975 has seen quite a few of them lol. I don't think he's seen these though. This was before the lifestyle, so they started off like this. Naughty. But as time went on she got more comfortable. At one studio the male and female models would ask if they could watch the shoot which is what got her into really digging men (and women) sleazing over her.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-02-24 at 7.49.52 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-02-24 at 7.49.52 PM.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 911
  • Screenshot 2023-02-24 at 7.50.58 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-02-24 at 7.50.58 PM.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 655
flawless! We've done lots of professional shoots. @Freddie1975 has seen quite a few of them lol. I don't think he's seen these though. This was before the lifestyle, so they started off like this. Naughty. But as time went on she got more comfortable. At one studio the male and female models would ask if they could watch the shoot which is what got her into really digging men (and women) sleazing over her.
No I haven't I would have remembered

Reactions: msgoodlegshubby