Sexy Photo Shoot - Has your wife done one for you ?

One sunny summer Saturday afternoon, my wife and I had showered, dressed, and were trying to figure out what to do with the gorgeous day. It was about 11am and a male friend of mine dropped by—unannounced, with his new and expensive 35mm camera. He told us that he wanted to photograph interesting things and that our resort town was a good hunting ground. He went on to say that, he was certain that I would know where interesting and exciting things to photograph were to be found. The instant he said, "exciting," my mind filled with sexual thoughts.

I told him that I had an exciting idea, but that it was possibly too exciting. He wanted to hear it, but I wasn't sure I should reveal it. Both he and my wife wanted to know, so told him that he could photograph my wife and I making love as we had long wanted to have our lovemaking photographed, but we didn't know how to find a photographer. (I could tell that he had something of a crush on my wife, which made the potential situation of him seeing my wife naked and sexually engaged all the more exciting to me.) I asked him if he was up for it. He volunteered, and my wife, although startled by this quick turn to something sexual, was also up for it. He shot two rolls of film, but only the first held images of us, as he failed to thread the second roll correctly.

The photoshoot started politely, with my wife and kissing on our sofa, still entirely dressed. She wore thin cotton sundress and no bra. Soon my stiff cock was set free, which she clutched with one hand above the other, while we continued passionately kissing, my free hand cupping her breast through the dress. He commented on my cock by stating that he wished that it took more than two hands cover his cock. Actually, I didn't think too much about him seeing my hard cock, until she left the room, either to visit the bathroom or change into different lingerie. Then I felt self-conscious; he and I were alone, with me entirely naked, my cock hard. He had never seen my cock before and now I was casually jacking off to in front of him to keep my erection strong, while we talked about what sex positions we would try when she returned. I was both embarrassed and sexually stimulated by the odd situation of him being entirely clothed while we sat next to each other on the sofa and I was completely naked, slowly stroking my cock. He wasn't shy, however, about staring at my cock; in fact, he took a few close-up photos of my hard cock.

Eventually, she was mostly naked, with only her garter-belt, white silk stockings, and heels left. I loved that he saw her naked breasts, well-rounded and mouthwatering, with pinkish-brown nipples, which appeared high on her breasts, as he watched them dance on her chest as she laughed and when I pounded her. He now knew what her ass looked like, bracketed by the white garter-belt straps, pale skinned and ripe; her hairless and pink anus also fell into his view. He knew that her red pubic hair perfectly matched the hair on her head and neatly trimmed her pubic hair was and how hairless her legs and thighs were. Soon, he beheld her naked pussy, with her delicate labia and sweet little pink clitoris. No doubt, due to how close he brought his camera, he inhaled her sexual scent. He watched her expression as my cock pushed into her, seeing her lust and longing for my semen. Later, in our bedroom, her body completely naked, he witness the glory of her small, cute and sexy feet, observing how tightly she clenched her toes as I fucked in the missionary position, her feet raised high, bouncing with trust of my cock.

He enjoyed playing the director. He was, however, disappointed when I came deep inside her, as he wanted to photograph my ejaculation. I explained that he could film my second load, which he did. So not only had he seen us naked and fucking, he saw my semen spurting from my cock and saw her face as she had two big orgasms. When he ran out of film, I broke out our Polaroid camera for him to use instead. I stopped him from shooting the all the photos in the cartridge, as I wanted to use the camera. I had him sit on the sofa, with her sitting on his lap. She was still completely naked and he seemed too embarrassed to touch her. I instructed him to clutch one of her breasts and to grip her thigh with his other hand. They both looked uncomfortable, but I shot the photo anyway. The cartridge only held one remaining photo, so I wanted it to count. I told her to get up and come to me. I then whispered that she was to sit on his lap again and whisper into his ear that she could feel his erection in his pants. She dutifully sat on his lap, placed his hand under her breast, positioned his other hand on her thigh and whispered. They both beamed as smiles spread across their faces. Click, I took a perfect photo.

We were officially done. If we had more film, she and I would have continued making love in front of him. Oddly enough, he didn't get any sexual relief from my wife. We dressed and all went out for lunch. We then bought him two replacement rolls of film and took him to where he could do some nature photography.

Days later, I drove to a film-developing firm used by professional photographers that would develop the photos without any hassle and could be trusted not to keep any copies for themselves. Once we got the photos, we were supremely disappointed to discover that the second roll was empty of photos, for he hadn't loaded the roll correctly; a super sad event, as they would have proved the best of the lot. She and I decided that we needed to invite my buddy over to let see them—and to pay him back for taking them for us; in other words, for her have sex with him.

Last edited: