Sexy Stories when she was single.

Me and the fiancé had been together for five years but separated last year for six months. Long and short she obviously had someone in the wings as with in a few weeks she was getting fucked every time he wasn’t at work. This went on for a few months, we were still texting during this time, before she decided she liked the security of our lives together and we’ve ended up getting back together. Conversations happened and here’s one of the texts. For perspective she’s never even let me cum in her mouth and I still have no idea what “a lot of stuff” could include 🤷‍♂️7E6ED828-A5F0-467C-98B5-404A924E07CF.jpegA115BEB6-75E2-4760-80E6-B5F48CC89617.png

In a moment of weakness my late wife told me that in her youth (we met she was late 30s) she had sex with probably 300 different guys, then paused thought for a moment and said probably closer to 500. Unfortunately she never would talk about any encounter no matter how I tried to get her to open up though on very rare occasions I'd get bits and pieces.

So much erotic fuel lost.

Last edited:
Reactions: btweets
Me and the fiancé had been together for five years but separated last year for six months. Long and short she obviously had someone in the wings as with in a few weeks she was getting fucked every time he wasn’t at work. This went on for a few months, we were still texting during this time, before she decided she liked the security of our lives together and we’ve ended up getting back together. Conversations happened and here’s one of the texts. For perspective she’s never even let me cum in her mouth and I still have no idea what “a lot of stuff” could include 🤷‍♂️View attachment 529771View attachment 529772
Sounds like she had a great time. This reminds me of when my wife and I were engaged, and she went to meet her ex, but they ended up having sex.

Reactions: Cathy