Pics and stories of your wife at parties

Years ago, we were at a friend's house for her birthday party. Her husband and their neighbors were there along with several other friends we shared in common. My wife had always gotten attention from the host's husband and the husband of their neighbor.
My wife went to the bathroom where she got fingered and felt up by the neighbor. She came back out with a smile from their secret meeting.
Later that night, she gets pulled into his lap in the plastic lawn chair and it breaks, so now he feels bad since the broken piece cut her leg.
Before we leave, and having a few drinks in her, the hostess had gone to bed. Her husband and the neighbor's husband walk my wife out. She gets in the passenger seat and allows them both to suck her tit and feel her up before we drove home.
After getting home, she's horny beyond belief. She calls the guys to come over, but it was very late and they were afraid of getting caught, so nothing more happened that night, but I scored. She was soaking wet thinking of having 3 guys making her the center of attention.

I have been to quite a few swing clubs with a few of my ex's, but not yet with my wife. She keeps hinting at the clubs, but when it comes to going she suddenly gets cold feet.
One of the most exciting sexperiences I had was in a great swing club in the next town. They had quite a few activities in there including a small unlit maze. The idea of the no lights wad that you went in naked and what ever bumped into you, or you it, was a naked part of someone else. The entrance was from the "Orgy room" where there was always a congregation of single guys hoping some liberated couple would entertain.
This day was no exception. Liz was wearing her party outfit, an adapted Chinese vest, matching full thong and 6" heels. She was a Filipina so her hair always looked long and immaculate. As we went across to the door to the maze, with all eyes on us, she turned and said "can you get me a drink please". This was usually the start of a game of hide and seek, which always ended up me finding her in some sex session. So I toddled off got the drinks, but there was a queue so I was longer than expected. When I got back, drinks in hand, she was gone and the room was surprisingly empty. Just then 3 old guys came out the door from the maze. Each was fully naked but holding their towels over their cocks and wiping them as they coated and laughed. One said "That was a great fuck" the other said "she gave a great BJ". I asked if they had seen a little asian lady and the 3rd guy just pointed into the maze. It wasn't until I was stepping through the door I noticed a little pile of clothes on a seat at the side of the door. A thong and a Chinese vest. "NO, she hasn't" I thought, she had. My mind was racing, my cock was throbing and my mouth was dry. I pushed past guys walking out naked, some with dripping cocks and others still wiping themselves down with their towels. I past guys stood in the passage ways trying to get to where they had her. When I got the through what seemed like hundreds of bodies, the sight I saw was of a crowd of men all naked with towels over thier shoulders. Phone in one hand and thier cocks in the other hand, all waiting for thier turn with my tiny little GF (4' 10" tall and a size 6). She was in the centre of the maze being mauled by a big guy that must have weighed at least 26-28st she was bent over a short bench with a guy sat on it. She was sucking him as the big guy was banging the arse off her. It looked like he was trying to get his cock to poke out of her mouth the way he was pounding her and everytime he pushed in hard, the guy she was sucking went deeper down her throat. With a big heave and a wiggle, lifting her off the floor, the big guy cum deep inside her, she let out a little squeal as she cum too
It was too much for the guy she was sucking and he let go in her mouth and I could see her still sucking as he was cumming so she was swallowing everything
As the big guy pulled out I noticed his cock, it was very wet with cum running from the end
There were other guys under her playing with her tits. One guy was sucking and pulling her nipple with his teeth while another was kneading the other one like he was making a loaf of bread. As the big guy walked away another one took his place and so it went on for what seemed all night.
Eventually she stood up and said that she was getting sore and wanted to maybe try again another night.
As she gathered her clothes most of the men she had been with had stayed in the adjacent room and they all came to her and thanked her for being, as one said, a good sport.

Attachments

• File 00391 (1).jpg
    File 00391 (1).jpg
    148 KB · Views: 570
  • file002069 (1).jpg
    file002069 (1).jpg
    525.6 KB · Views: 506
  • Jacksons Ln walk (34) (1)_resized (1).jpg
    Jacksons Ln walk (34) (1)_resized (1).jpg
    260.1 KB · Views: 556
Last edited:
My Ex went to a party at one of her girlfriends house. She planned on staying the night. I had been asking her to sleep with another guy for a couple years. I knew a lot of the people that where going to be there and one guy was going to be there that she used to fuck before we got together She said that she would try to this night. I asked her if she would wear a pair of crotchless panties that night and she obliged. She was about to leave and I told her to have fun and really try this time. She text me the next morning saying she was on her way home. I responded asking her if she did. She said she tried and there was a vibe. Then she got home and I asked her what happened. She told me that they made out and he pulled her tits out and he play with them and sucked on them. She even told me how she made her shy nipple had for him and she liked him playing with her. But her never entered her pussy. I fucked her that morning with her crotchless panties on while she told me all this. It turned me on and made me so hard. She never said why she didn’t go all the way with him but she idi like him.

My Ex went to a party at one of her girlfriends house. She planned on staying the night. I had been asking her to sleep with another guy for a couple years. I knew a lot of the people that where going to be there and one guy was going to be there that she used to fuck before we got together She said that she would try to this night. I asked her if she would wear a pair of crotchless panties that night and she obliged. She was about to leave and I told her to have fun and really try this time. She text me the next morning saying she was on her way home. I responded asking her if she did. She said she tried and there was a vibe. Then she got home and I asked her what happened. She told me that they made out and he pulled her tits out and he play with them and sucked on them. She even told me how she made her shy nipple had for him and she liked him playing with her. But her never entered her pussy. I fucked her that morning with her crotchless panties on while she told me all this. It turned me on and made me so hard. She never said why she didn’t go all the way with him but she idi like him.
This was very nice of her!

My wife and I attended a swinger party last night and I thought some of you might be interested in our experience.

She was dressed in a blue jean skirt that barely covered her pussy when she sat down, black lace panties and a button down blouse that was halfway unbuttoned.

I had been playing with her in the car on the way over and she was wet and aroused when we got there. Shortly after the host wanted her for his 'birthday' present and she complied, bending over while he pounded her from the rear. He rode her for a while but did not cum in her. As this was going on another man that neither of us knew well was watching and stroking his rather large cock.

When the host finished my wife wanted the stranger to fuck her and stuck her ass up and told me 'get down there and get me wet' so I was licking her with her asshole in my nose getting her ready to fuck. After a minute or two she was ready and he proceeded to pound her missionary style.

After a while she began talking shit in his ear and trying to make him cum (which she is an expert) and getting him fired up. Presently he exploded in her with an impressive load and she told me 'get down there and clean my pussy' and as I was complying she continued to talk shit like 'how does he taste?'.

This was about a third of the night and if anyone is interested I can continue this 100% true tale.

After I finished licking her pussy clean (it required a lot of work due to the amount of cum..I separated her labia and there was literally a pool of cum over her hole) she put on her skirt without panties and her blouse and returned to the living room. Without sitting down she crooked a finger at one of her past 'friends' and took him into a bedroom telling me to follow.

When we got there she unbuttoned her skirt and began making out with this fellow whispering in his ear and talking smack to me. eventually she took his pants and underwear off and began sucking his cock. The scene I was watching was her sucking with one leg on the bed and her skirt hanging by one foot with her heels still on and her pussy spread wide open. I took my cock out and had just started jacking when she said she wanted to sit on his cock and that I should remove her skirt and heels.

I complied and with relative ease she inserted his rather large cock into her gaping pussy. She settled down into a rhythm and my wife asked me if I liked the view and I replied that I did. It was pretty hot as her big ass spread over his angry red cock and worked up and down and squirmed around.

My wife asked him what his fantasy was and he told her that it was to cum in her pussy and she she told him that she was going to make that happen and began bouncing in earnest on his cock. After 10 minutes or so he began thrusting faster and in a minute or so pushed all the way in her cunt and began cumming.

After he was done she dismounted and started kissing and talking softly to him, Kneeling on the bed with her legs widely spread and her ass up in the air. My wife turned to me and said "clean me up, bitch boy" and continued making out with him. I kneeled down and looked at the state she was in with her labia spread wide from all the pounding and her hole, which was gapped about a half inch with semen oozing slowly out.

I began my duties, licking around her outer lips and eventually pushing my tongue as deep as I could get into her stretched hole. As I was doing this my wife was talking and giggling with her friend and teasing me about what I was doing and why.

Shortly after her friend exited the room and she put on her blouse without buttoning it, bottomless and walked out into the living room. My wife summoned another man, who has been lusting after her ever since her met her to follow her into the bedroom. She soon had him undressed and began sucking his cock, which was quite impressive as he is of quite short stature and as my wife got him ragingly erect she swung her thigh over him and inserted his cock into her.

She bounced on him for a relatively short time as I jerked my cock at the sight of her large round ass spread over his big cock and presently told her that he wanted to fuck her missionary style. She eagerly complied and lay back with her legs spread widely, holding them apart with her hands for him. He mounted her and began pounding in and out of her, alternating with sliding his cock up and down over her mound and penetrating in. My wife told him that he was stimulating her clit and her pussy when he did that and that she loved that.

I had almost come from watching her with the last man and I was unable to hold back after watching her latest antics and shot a load out in what was a quite incredible orgasm. She asked him what he dreamed about he told her that he wanted to cum in her pussy and my wife told him that he was more than welcome to do just that and began talking dirty with him and whispering in his ear. Shortly after he began thrusting wildly and shot a load into her used pussy. Afterward they lay cuddling for a while and as it was getting late we exited the party shortly thereafter.

My wife is a detail oriented person so shortly after we arrived home she asked me how her pussy smelled and after researching that particular issue I found myself licking her pussy and removing the last of the remains from our nights activities.

I am anything but a professional writer and apologize for the grammar but I thought that some readers might find this story interesting and I have a few more tales if time allows.

Constructive criticism encouraged.

Attachments

• b12.jpg
    b12.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 500
  • whaletail.jpg
    whaletail.jpg
    818.8 KB · Views: 466
  • IMG_20220430_221308_8.jpg
    IMG_20220430_221308_8.jpg
    271.8 KB · Views: 574
My wife loves to show off her body when we go out with friends. We had dinner with a couple that had a pool back at their house, and of course she suggested we all go back for a late night swim.

Our friends put on suits, but my wife stripped naked and jumped in. It makes me jealous, but also loved watching my friend stare at her tits and ass, knowing he was hard as a rock. We ended up fucking in front of the other couple and was fantastic….F5FCFDFA-83A2-4CA2-9807-34856B6A30B2.jpeg

We were at a party lots of people were there it was packed, during the night I lost track of my wife for 30 minutes or so then she came down the stairs with a guy behind her her hair was messed up and her dress had a few buttons opened down the front showing a lot of her tits and the best bit was when she was dancing later on in the night with another guy she reached up to put her hands behind his neck her dress lifted up and I realised her panties were missing she had a bare ass,
Later on in the night she disappeared twice more with different guys,👍

We were at a party lots of people were there it was packed, during the night I lost track of my wife for 30 minutes or so then she came down the stairs with a guy behind her her hair was messed up and her dress had a few buttons opened down the front showing a lot of her tits and the best bit was when she was dancing later on in the night with another guy she reached up to put her hands behind his neck her dress lifted up and I realised her panties were missing she had a bare ass,
Later on in the night she disappeared twice more with different guys,👍
Horny wife ! Id enjoy hiding her with me for a while !

Reactions: samsar
I have been to quite a few swing clubs with a few of my ex's, but not yet with my wife. She keeps hinting at the clubs, but when it comes to going she suddenly gets cold feet.
One of the most exciting sexperiences I had was in a great swing club in the next town. They had quite a few activities in there including a small unlit maze. The idea of the no lights wad that you went in naked and what ever bumped into you, or you it, was a naked part of someone else. The entrance was from the "Orgy room" where there was always a congregation of single guys hoping some liberated couple would entertain.
This day was no exception. Liz was wearing her party outfit, an adapted Chinese vest, matching full thong and 6" heels. She was a Filipina so her hair always looked long and immaculate. As we went across to the door to the maze, with all eyes on us, she turned and said "can you get me a drink please". This was usually the start of a game of hide and seek, which always ended up me finding her in some sex session. So I toddled off got the drinks, but there was a queue so I was longer than expected. When I got back, drinks in hand, she was gone and the room was surprisingly empty. Just then 3 old guys came out the door from the maze. Each was fully naked but holding their towels over their cocks and wiping them as they coated and laughed. One said "That was a great fuck" the other said "she gave a great BJ". I asked if they had seen a little asian lady and the 3rd guy just pointed into the maze. It wasn't until I was stepping through the door I noticed a little pile of clothes on a seat at the side of the door. A thong and a Chinese vest. "NO, she hasn't" I thought, she had. My mind was racing, my cock was throbing and my mouth was dry. I pushed past guys walking out naked, some with dripping cocks and others still wiping themselves down with their towels. I past guys stood in the passage ways trying to get to where they had her. When I got the through what seemed like hundreds of bodies, the sight I saw was of a crowd of men all naked with towels over thier shoulders. Phone in one hand and thier cocks in the other hand, all waiting for thier turn with my tiny little GF (4' 10" tall and a size 6). She was in the centre of the maze being mauled by a big guy that must have weighed at least 26-28st she was bent over a short bench with a guy sat on it. She was sucking him as the big guy was banging the arse off her. It looked like he was trying to get his cock to poke out of her mouth the way he was pounding her and everytime he pushed in hard, the guy she was sucking went deeper down her throat. With a big heave and a wiggle, lifting her off the floor, the big guy cum deep inside her, she let out a little squeal as she cum too
It was too much for the guy she was sucking and he let go in her mouth and I could see her still sucking as he was cumming so she was swallowing everything
As the big guy pulled out I noticed his cock, it was very wet with cum running from the end
There were other guys under her playing with her tits. One guy was sucking and pulling her nipple with his teeth while another was kneading the other one like he was making a loaf of bread. As the big guy walked away another one took his place and so it went on for what seemed all night.
Eventually she stood up and said that she was getting sore and wanted to maybe try again another night.
As she gathered her clothes most of the men she had been with had stayed in the adjacent room and they all came to her and thanked her for being, as one said, a good sport.
That’s a crazy hot story!!! 😍

Reactions: jusme
My wife and I attended a swinger party last night and I thought some of you might be interested in our experience.

She was dressed in a blue jean skirt that barely covered her pussy when she sat down, black lace panties and a button down blouse that was halfway unbuttoned.

I had been playing with her in the car on the way over and she was wet and aroused when we got there. Shortly after the host wanted her for his 'birthday' present and she complied, bending over while he pounded her from the rear. He rode her for a while but did not cum in her. As this was going on another man that neither of us knew well was watching and stroking his rather large cock.

When the host finished my wife wanted the stranger to fuck her and stuck her ass up and told me 'get down there and get me wet' so I was licking her with her asshole in my nose getting her ready to fuck. After a minute or two she was ready and he proceeded to pound her missionary style.

After a while she began talking shit in his ear and trying to make him cum (which she is an expert) and getting him fired up. Presently he exploded in her with an impressive load and she told me 'get down there and clean my pussy' and as I was complying she continued to talk shit like 'how does he taste?'.

This was about a third of the night and if anyone is interested I can continue this 100% true tale.

After I finished licking her pussy clean (it required a lot of work due to the amount of cum..I separated her labia and there was literally a pool of cum over her hole) she put on her skirt without panties and her blouse and returned to the living room. Without sitting down she crooked a finger at one of her past 'friends' and took him into a bedroom telling me to follow.

When we got there she unbuttoned her skirt and began making out with this fellow whispering in his ear and talking smack to me. eventually she took his pants and underwear off and began sucking his cock. The scene I was watching was her sucking with one leg on the bed and her skirt hanging by one foot with her heels still on and her pussy spread wide open. I took my cock out and had just started jacking when she said she wanted to sit on his cock and that I should remove her skirt and heels.

I complied and with relative ease she inserted his rather large cock into her gaping pussy. She settled down into a rhythm and my wife asked me if I liked the view and I replied that I did. It was pretty hot as her big ass spread over his angry red cock and worked up and down and squirmed around.

My wife asked him what his fantasy was and he told her that it was to cum in her pussy and she she told him that she was going to make that happen and began bouncing in earnest on his cock. After 10 minutes or so he began thrusting faster and in a minute or so pushed all the way in her cunt and began cumming.

After he was done she dismounted and started kissing and talking softly to him, Kneeling on the bed with her legs widely spread and her ass up in the air. My wife turned to me and said "clean me up, bitch boy" and continued making out with him. I kneeled down and looked at the state she was in with her labia spread wide from all the pounding and her hole, which was gapped about a half inch with semen oozing slowly out.

I began my duties, licking around her outer lips and eventually pushing my tongue as deep as I could get into her stretched hole. As I was doing this my wife was talking and giggling with her friend and teasing me about what I was doing and why.

Shortly after her friend exited the room and she put on her blouse without buttoning it, bottomless and walked out into the living room. My wife summoned another man, who has been lusting after her ever since her met her to follow her into the bedroom. She soon had him undressed and began sucking his cock, which was quite impressive as he is of quite short stature and as my wife got him ragingly erect she swung her thigh over him and inserted his cock into her.

She bounced on him for a relatively short time as I jerked my cock at the sight of her large round ass spread over his big cock and presently told her that he wanted to fuck her missionary style. She eagerly complied and lay back with her legs spread widely, holding them apart with her hands for him. He mounted her and began pounding in and out of her, alternating with sliding his cock up and down over her mound and penetrating in. My wife told him that he was stimulating her clit and her pussy when he did that and that she loved that.

I had almost come from watching her with the last man and I was unable to hold back after watching her latest antics and shot a load out in what was a quite incredible orgasm. She asked him what he dreamed about he told her that he wanted to cum in her pussy and my wife told him that he was more than welcome to do just that and began talking dirty with him and whispering in his ear. Shortly after he began thrusting wildly and shot a load into her used pussy. Afterward they lay cuddling for a while and as it was getting late we exited the party shortly thereafter.

My wife is a detail oriented person so shortly after we arrived home she asked me how her pussy smelled and after researching that particular issue I found myself licking her pussy and removing the last of the remains from our nights activities.

I am anything but a professional writer and apologize for the grammar but I thought that some readers might find this story interesting and I have a few more tales if time allows.

Constructive criticism encouraged.
We loved it and would definitely like to hear, and if possible, see more

Reactions: toolman2c
When I started sharing my wife with one of her ex boyfriends, it lasted for a few years. There was a time we all went to a mutual friend’s house for a pool party. Shortly after arriving, she snuck upstairs into a bathroom with her ex boyfriend and gave him a blowjob. Towards the end of the night, they went back into the same bathroom and he fucked her. When she came back outside, she sat next to me and we talked for a while with some friends. At one point, it was obvious to me that some of his cum had leaked out of her and through the side of her swimsuit pants. No one else noticed but it was hot to me.

A year ago my gf went to anniversary party at her work. She’s beautiful, short and thin girl with beautiful tights and very big tits, relatively too big compared with rest of her body.

She dressed up in short black dress the one with considerably big cleavage, pantyhose on her legs and her best red lingerie. I remember even asking her if it isn’t too much and if she should dress up in something more professional, since it is job event still. She normally never dress up like this, even when we go out on the date. But eventually she went out like this.

When she got home at the morning (3-4am) I was still awake, jealous because she wasn’t answering the phone and was supposed to come back at 1am. I was a little bit angry, but she was really drunk and extra horny so I took the opportunity and we fucked twice, man it was such a good close up.

When we finally slept and get up I started thinking why she was so horny and started asking her how was the party, etc.

She said it was very good and pompastic, spoke to me about chatting with friends bla bla bla. But then she said there is something more she wants to tell me. I was really tensed at that point because by the tone of her voice I could tell this was something extraordinary.

She told me that she end up drinking a little bit too much, and was quite wasted. And later on during the party as men also got drunk, they were sticky. She admitted a few of their work colleagues spanked her in the ass occasionally, but she didn’t object and just smiled.

Yet the best part is to come. She said that later that night they sat in six people on the large sofas (her being only female as others went back home already). At one point one guy put his arm around her shoulder and started slowly touching her, almost unnoticeable at first. Then when she was ready he started touching her tits, and she said she wanted to object but felt good and pretty drunk at that point. It was in front of everybody, as other men were still sitting there, but they continued to have some general conversations, but of course all was looking at my gf.

She said she don’t remember exactly but there could be a risk that half of her tit was out of the bra. I listened to it and couldn’t believe to story. I was angry, jealous and super excited at the same time. I asked what happened next. To her shame, she admitted this guy went further and for a few minutes touched her pussy delicately, moving his finger under her dress and touching pussy through panties. Finally she has slowly rejected her hand and he supposedly stopped.

She said it’s a full story but I don’t know honestly, as when we fucked I remember she was extra creamy and there was something sticky inside of her. Can’t openly accuse her of cheating and fucking that night with a creampie, as I don’t have proof, so maybe this is really all that happened as she said. She doesn’t want to talk more about it

Lets hear those stories
Times you and your wife have gone to a party or a friends house which resulted in her fucking or sucking other men. Multiple or single
Pics encouraged
My wife was raised by strict parents couldn't go out after dark till 18 never drank or did any thing but always wanted to be like her loose friends and mess around with a bunch of guys well at 20yrs old and after I popped her cherry already she was going to stay at a friend's house for her friends b-day party her mom was friends with the other mom so they let her and she was mad at me so she tries drinking both girls get shit faced and after the party she was looking for friend and found her in a bed room naked with 3 guys and my wife says why wasn't I invited then she doesn't know what happened next except she was naked too now telling the guys she'D suck them and they could touch her but no fucking next thing she remembers is sucking a lot of dick and they had to keep telling her to keep sucking her and her friend were suxking the same dick and getting touches and I figured out why they had to keep reminding her to suck cuz back then she was inexperienced and when she was getting fucked good she'd toss her head back and moan so she was getting fucked too good and that's why they had to tell her to keep sucking and I asked her how much cum did she swallow she just said a whole lot

Brief first post from me - I know little details other than my wife, whilst travelling, was at a beach party and let some lucky guy fuck her in a lifeguards tower. She told me this on our honeymoon, I love to think of her being a slut and taking dick whilst she was on holiday with her friend.