Share Wife with one person only?

Does anyone else have the fantasy of sharing or watching the wife with one particular person??
For me that one person is my high school best friend! I'm completely straight so this isn't a gay thing. I get so turned on by just the thought of them playing that I can't control myself!! However this fantasy doesn't extend to anyone else.
I'm wondering if anyone else feels this way to share their wife with only one specific person?
Please share your thoughts.
Thanks.

I suspect i would be best in a relationship like that -with one trusted additional lover. This morning i woke with my gf nuzzled into me. We started kissing softly - i imagined if anothet man was behind her - and had woken her up sliding into her from behind...and the three of us shared a very nice moment.

That wouldn't happen with random dudes - because after they cum id want them to gtfo. :)

I think its an awesome deal to share your body and your mind with someone outside the box,I myself prefer variety ,but in the beginning it was only 1.Lynn
Good luck

Actually yes. I don't have any one specific person in mind, but i think i would feel most comfortable if we could eventually find one bull for my wife. Not sure how practically that would be. I've read advice suggesting that long term relationships is not the way to go as there is the risk of attachment with the wife and the bull. But so long as it enhanced our relationship and didn't destroy it (obviously) it would be my preferred choice. I can't help but think it would be for her as well - she's going to have to be comfortable with whomever it is she finally decides to sleep with and that will take patience and time. So i can't imagine there being a long line of dudes she's going to want to fuck. After all she's already a reluctant Hotwife. But yes, i have that exact same fantasy "MyWifeIsHot". The thought of lying in bed with my wife sandwiched between me and her lover makes me rock hard. After that initial sex session, it would be fantastic to be awoken in the middle of the night, or early morning, to the sound of her delight having his cock thrust into her pussy that he fingered until sopping wet while i was asleep. But that's a big part of the fantasy, at least for me, once the relationship is established, him arrogantly taking what he wishes, whenever and however he wants, without asking my permission. Of course i get to do the same - but isn't that what sharing is all about?

Last edited:
Just wondering who people think has the upper hand when you share your wife with your closet friend!! Is it the husband with the power as that's his actual wife that he can fuck any time or does the friend have the higher standing as he got to fuck his best friends wife when he should never have been able to get that close to her???

As a side note the wife is very hot and both the husband and friend are lucky to have fucked her!! Does her attractiveness make a difference to who feels better in the scenario??