How did cuckolding shape ur marriage ? Is it healthy for u ? Ours is fascinating

• Healthy life style

Votes: 17 89.5%
  • Destructive life style.

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Libertineleb

May 12, 2018
Beirut
We have been in the hotwife lifestyle for about 2 years now we have been through several threesomes wife swap and some parties a glory hole once I couldn't imagine how slutty my wife is , she is very shy and hesistant usually but when she's turned on nothing stops her ... there is one thing we r fantasizing about recently, get a bbc in our bed this is a bit of our spicey pics ... some pics are shot by friends or by hubby ... leave ur feedback we love them
Cumin in

Attachments

Mikol209

Dec 7, 2017
She is sexy AF. I would gladly put my face there for her. Thank you and I can't wait to meet her hopefully you contact me when you get back into state kik 559toy

Libertineleb

May 12, 2018
Beirut
Oh.my u guys make feel wet all the time I'm sorry I'm a bit obsessed with my feet because for fact I know u all guys love sexy feet so I make sure I turn heads for me keep rating I will upload u new fotos of tonight's gathering with some Arabic studs we stumbled upon last night at the bar and agreed we have a house party tonight I hope they r some good breed stalions

Attachments