How did cuckolding shape ur marriage ? Is it healthy for u ? Ours is fascinating

• Healthy life style

Votes: 17 89.5%
  • Destructive life style.

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good morning everyone ... well I'm at work but I really can't focus I can still feel my boys inside me what a night I came more than 4 times as far as I remember it was a blast night

Attachments

• IMG_2032.JPG
    IMG_2032.JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_2041.JPG
    IMG_2041.JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_2043.JPG
    IMG_2043.JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_2044.JPG
    IMG_2044.JPG
    42.7 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_2045.JPG
    IMG_2045.JPG
    66.8 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_2046.JPG
    IMG_2046.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 128
We have been in the hotwife lifestyle for about 2 years now we have been through several threesomes wife swap and some parties a glory hole once I couldn't imagine how slutty my wife is , she is very shy and hesistant usually but when she's turned on nothing stops her ... there is one thing we r fantasizing about recently, get a bbc in our bed this is a bit of our spicey pics ... some pics are shot by friends or by hubby ... leave ur feedback we love them
Cumin in

OP has been off the site since Sept 2018 but was a liar anyway....Don't think so... said they've been in the lifestyle for 2 years.....these pics were on the internet on various sites as early as 2014...and "she" was supposedly claiming that she could still feel her boys from the night before inside her....in fucking May of 2018!

[QUOTE = "Libertineleb, post: 46604, członek: 11826"]
Dzień dobry wszystkim ... cóż, jestem w pracy, ale naprawdę nie mogę się skupić. Wciąż czuję moich chłopców we mnie, co za noc przyszedłem więcej niż 4 razy, o ile pamiętam, była to świetna noc
[/ZACYTOWAĆ]
She is the best, very hot and sexy body, perfekt ass

Oh.my u guys make feel wet all the time I'm sorry I'm a bit obsessed with my feet because for fact I know u all guys love sexy feet so I make sure I turn heads for me keep rating I will upload u new fotos of tonight's gathering with some Arabic studs we stumbled upon last night at the bar and agreed we have a house party tonight I hope they r some good breed stalions
Nothing like a sexy lady on her back.. my cock digging deep in her and her sexy toes and feet in my mouth..