She made me ask him

Sooper

Male
We were out at a bar with some friends when she saw a guy she had slept with several times while I was working out of town. After about an hour of mutual flirting, they ended up in a booth catching up. Some but not all our friends already knew about them.

A few minutes later she was back with me and the others when she leaned over and whispered that she wanted to sleep with him tonight and would I be ok.

“Yeah, sure, “ I replied. What else could I say?

But then she blew my mind by telling me to ask him to take her home tonight!

How the hell do you ask a total stranger something like that?

So I ordered a couple beers at the bar next to him and asked him if he knew “Cynthia”. This seems so wrong and so 4th grade. I was just drunk enough to keep going.

When he acknowledged knowing her, I just blurted out that she wanted to go home with him tonight.

“Wait bro, isn’t that your wife?” She had either told him or he saw us together earlier. Either way, his voice carried and people within about ten feet were suddenly riveted to our conversation.

I felt my face get red then white as I realized what people heard me do. And they sneered and giggled at me.

“Look, I gotta make this happen. She wants it to happen and I don’t need her upset with me.” Geeze, was I actually begging him?

“Bring her here, let me talk to her”, he ordered. So I did.

They spent the next 45 minutes or so in a both talking then getting increasingly cozy. Those that sneered saw. Our friend saw. Most had the “wtf?” look and wondered why I was allowing that. It was not something I wanted to explain. So I deflected and tried to get away from the crowd.

Then she waved me down to hand me the keys to her car (we had driven together in her car) and tell me that she loved me and would see me in the morning. I left but lingered in her car and watched then leave the bar and make out at his car then drive off.

I went home thoroughly embarrassed yet hard. A few hours later she sent her 😈 emoji to let me know she’d score with him and just a few details of their sex that night.

Upon wakening, she sent me 🚿😈 text and that he would bring her home soon. When he dropper her off, they traded kisses in the car right in front of the house where anyone could see.

And yes, she asked me to clean her, then she rode me and made me cum while whispering the details of their sex the night before.

We were out at a bar with some friends when she saw a guy she had slept with several times while I was working out of town. After about an hour of mutual flirting, they ended up in a booth catching up. Some but not all our friends already knew about them.

A few minutes later she was back with me and the others when she leaned over and whispered that she wanted to sleep with him tonight and would I be ok.

So I ordered a couple beers at the bar next to him and asked him if he knew “Cynthia”. This seems so wrong and so 4th grade. I was just drunk enough to keep going.

When he acknowledged knowing her, I just blurted out that she wanted to go home with him tonight.

“Wait bro, isn’t that your wife?” She had either told him or he saw us together earlier. Either way, his voice carried and people within about ten feet were suddenly riveted to our conversation.

I felt my face get red then white as I realized what people heard me do. And they sneered and giggled at me.

“Look, I gotta make this happen. She wants it to happen and I don’t need her upset with me.” Geeze, was I actually begging him?

They spent the next 45 minutes or so in a both talking then getting increasingly cozy. Those that sneered saw. Our friend saw. Most had the “wtf?” look and wondered why I was allowing that. It was not something I wanted to explain. So I deflected and tried to get away from the crowd.

Then she waved me down to hand me the keys to her car (we had driven together in her car) and tell me that she loved me and would see me in the morning. I left but lingered in her car and watched then leave the bar and make out at his car then drive off.

I went home thoroughly embarrassed yet hard. A few hours later she sent her 😈 emoji to let me know she’d score with him and just a few details of their sex that night.

Upon wakening, she sent me 🚿😈 text and that he would bring her home soon. When he dropper her off, they traded kisses in the car right in front of the house where anyone could see.

And yes, she asked me to clean her, then she rode me and made me cum while whispering the details of their sex the night before.
That kind of happened with my wife she had the hots for my foreman. She told me one day i want him.to fuck me. I said if i agree i want the three of us after you fuck him I want you to ask him so take him.for a drink.and let him.kno w i want to fuck him.and let him.know your ok with it ..We went back to my house .i left them.aline for about and hour .i came back they had somewhat finished
Then they the of us played. My wife not only had the hots for him.she wanted to.leep.fucking him..She use to bring the payroll to the job on fridys she was always dressed up..The crew did not know she was ny wife..I let it be known she just one of the office people..In reality .She would give him.the payroll .Then they met afterwards. IT was her day ti fuck him. I told them.it wss ok.but if the jobs suffered because of it it would have to stop..The work actually got bettet
THEY FUCKED every friday id meet them.for drinks later. Then her and i would go home just her and i to play. IT HAD multiple benefits i got to see her really dreesed.up she was getting well.fucked the jobs got done better and i got to fuck her every friday as well. It went on for 2 years he moved away..She said we need to find another employee to fuck.but it never happened but she continued to dress up.on fridays and her and i played ..We always acted like she was my employee not my wife

I never had to ask her lovers to take her home with them, but she has left several times to be with a man she had picked up.
There is not much hotter then waiting for my wife to come home from a night of sex with another man.