She's back from nearly a week-long business trip...

jw_kk

Male
Gold
KK got home a little after midnight last night, after her flight was delayed due to mechanical problems - she’s been gone most of the week on business travel.

Before she left, she was teasing me with the notion that if her schedule allowed, she might have a little fun - and asked me if I was OK with her going on a few fuck-dates if opportunity arose. My answer to that question is always, “Yes, just be safe.”

I packed some surprises for her, including a dozen Skyn condoms, and a tube of Coco Luxe - our favorites for non-latex condoms and lube, along with a couple of pairs of sexy panties I like seeing her wear, one with a matching decollate bra, stockings, and a garter, and snuck in a favorite pair of heels I like seeing her wear, that I call her “fuck me heels” - black platform pumps that are very sexy on her pretty legs.

KK was pretty much exhausted after the trip home, and it was a little after 1:00am before she finally got unwound and went to bed, after a hot shower and a glass of wine. She was not in the mood to talk either, and after she got out of the shower and dried off, she just dropped her towel on the floor and crawled into bed naked. KK was asleep in minutes.

I was restless, and unable to sleep, and my cock was hard, thinking about what might have happened on her trip, and wondering about the fuck-date possibility - she hadn’t told me about anything during her trip, other than short texts, a couple of emails, and check-in phone calls - she said she was crazy busy.

I got up about 2:30am, and went into the bathroom to relieve myself. Out of curiosity, I took a look in her closet, and saw that she hadn’t unpacked - her cosmetic’s bag was open on the closet island, and her roll-a-board was on the stand against the wall, open, but not unloaded. I took a look in the bag, and found that the little pocket where I’d stashed the condoms, lube, and lingerie was empty. My cock was raging hard, because I inferred that the fuck-dates must’ve certainly occurred.

Before KK left for the trip, she was teasing me, and told me to be a good boy, and save all my cum for her for when she got back, that it would be worth the agony. So while she was gone, all I did was edge, mostly to our private collection of photos and videos, and managed not to cum for the five days and four nights she was gone. My balls were aching!

I rooted around in the bag for a while longer, and couldn’t seem to find one stocking, and there was a pair of panties missing - the ones that went with her matching blue bra. Another sure sign of an encounter - she often gives away panties or lingerie items as “souvenirs” to a lover.

I finally decided to go back to bed, mainly to avoid the temptation to jack off and relieve my aching balls.

After a while I managed to fall asleep. I awakened at about 8:00am this morning, to my wife’s soft little hand on my hard cock, and a whisper in my ear, “Would you like to hear all about my trip sweetie?”

I managed to croak out a scratchy “Yes,” to which she replied, “I need to ********. Why don’t you come watch, and we’ll get back in bed for a little chat?” Her exhibitionist streak is very strong, and she knows that men, including me, like to watch women in so-called “forbidden acts."

We got out of bed, and headed for the bathroom. KK squatted on the toilet, and relieved herself as I watched, rock-hard. She said, “Did you miss my pussy? It missed you…” Again, a hoarse “Yes, I missed that sweet pussy…” When she was done, she wiped herself dry, and said, “Go get in the bed honey. Be right there…” I did as she requested, and she disappeared into her closet. I waited in bed for her, and in a few minutes, she was back, with a pair of panties dangling from her finger.

KK was smiling salaciously, twirling the panties on the tip of her finger. She was spinning them a little, then stopping, then spinning them again, like someone tormenting a cat.

They were the pair of black satin panties I’d packed for her, and on the front, right at the crotch, was clearly a stain. She held them up in front of me, and proudly said, “See what I brought home? A little left-over pie!” KK laid next to me, and wrapped the satin panties around my throbbing hard cock, and started to stroke it, slowly and deliberately.

She started to whisper, “Monday night I picked up this hot guy in the hotel bar. I let him buy me one drink, and flirted with him, and asked him point-blank if he’d like to come to my room and just fuck me.”

“I took him up to my room, and I took off his clothes and started kissing him all over. Then I made him take off my dress. I was wearing these panties. The one’s I’m stroking your cock with baby. I didn’t even take them off. I went to the bathroom and got one of those rubbers you put in my suitcase, you dirty boy, and I put it on his big dick. Then I got on the edge of the bed, spread my legs, and pulled my panties open, and just told him to fuck my pussy!”

“He fucked me so good and hard baby! His cock was really, really big! He was a fucking monster…”

“It made me cum, his big hard cock made me cum baby. It made me cum over and over. Then the rubber broke, and he squirted his load all over my panties!”

At that point, a huge jet of semen erupted from my cock, and shot all the way up to my chest - some of it landed on KK’s cheek, and she made me kiss it off while she kept stroking and milking my cock with the satin panties. My wife kept talking, and stroking, and wiped up the huge puddles of cum off my chest, and made me lick it from her fingertips. “I cleaned up his big hard cock, and then I made him leave. I was tired and I wanted to play alone for a while before I went to sleep… it was so hot, after he left I made myself cum over and over thinking about his big hard cock in my pussy… isn’t that sexy baby?”

“Now you kiss and lick my pussy and make me cum good, and I’ll tell you some more if you do a good job!”

I crawled down between my wife’s open legs, and got down to business. She tasted so nice, a little musky and she was already wet. I started slowly, and eventually worked my tongue onto her erect clit, and sucked and licked her little love-button until she started cumming, squeezing the my head between her thighs, and writhing, bucking on the bed against my face.

After KK was satisfied, I crawled back up to the head of the bed, and we made out for a little while.

took a short break, and went and made us some coffee and toast. I brought it back to the bedroom on a tray, and we chatted about other mundane stuff while finishing the light breakfast off.

At a point, she said, “I need to go ********-********… be right back!” She returned after a short while, this time carrying one of her stockings. KK said, “Tuesday, after work, I was a very, very naughty wife. I think I should confess…?” My cock was getting hard again.

“Kara (one of the make-up artists my wife works with) told me that Jay (a lighting assistant/grip) was really nice, and that he had a big cock too. He’s always flirty when we work together too, so I have to admit I’ve been wondering what it would be like to be with him…”

“So I was extra flirty all day during the shoot. I talked him into taking me to dinner, and we had Italian, and a nice bottle of chianti. I just kept being flirty, until he asked me if I was married. I told him that I was married but available. It got us into this whole discussion, and he was fascinated that you know, and approve. It did’t take much convincing, and I got him to go back to the hotel with me.”

KK had moved over me, and positioned herself near my waist. She was playing with the stocking, running it through her fingers.

“You know how I enjoy tying up a big, hard, throbbing cock, and a sack of sexy balls, right? Want to see what I did to Jay?” I managed to nod.

KK started to tie my cock and balls using the stocking, binding my balls in a sort of figure-eight, and secured the stocking around the base of my cock. I was rock hard, and my cock was twitching with my pulse.

“I tied his big pretty cock, just like this. Then do you know what I did? I’m such a naughty, naughty girl… I started to suck and lick it, just like this…”

KK was looking up at me, right into my eyes, and she started to mercilessly lick and suck the head of my cock, while she was scratching my bound balls with her nails.

Every few minutes, she would stop, and drag her manicured nails along the shaft of my throbbing dick, and over my balls, and tell me “I love sucking a big, hard cock, controlling it, making it mine… I kept asking him if he was going to fuck me, if he was going to put his big cock into my tight little married pussy, and cum in in it…”

KK just kept the torment up. “I told him how much I love to fuck, and how hot a man’s thick cock got me.”

As KK was teasing my bound cock, she said, “I got on top of Jay, because I wanted that big hard cock inside me. I got on him, and put just the tip in my wet pussy, and starting fucking his big fat cock-head. I didn’t use a rubber… I hope you’re not mad… I just wanted to feel him in my pussy… I made him cum that way… i let him cum in my pussy, and then I just kept fucking Jay’s cock… I made it go deep inside until I came on his cock… oh baby, it made me squirt!”

At that point KK took me into her mouth, and I immediately ejaculated, unloading into her wet, greedy mouth. My dirty wife sucked down every single drop of my cum, and squeezed me dry.

Once she finished swallowing, KK said, “I know I’m so bad, and naughty, but I just needed Jay’s bare cock, and his cum inside me. Don’t be mad baby. He’s clean and healthy.”

In post-orgasmic bliss, I was in no position to object, or otherwise issue a complaint about my wife’s confession. She said, “There’s more - so much more, because I was such a bad girl. But I’m not going to tell you right now. Let’s go take a nice hot shower, and we’ll see how I feel…” KK untied the stocking from my cock and balls, which released a little rivulet of cum - KK snatched it up on her fingers, and smeared it on my lips.

She said, “Let’s go to the playroom - I want to use the big shower.” The bathroom in our playroom is a huge, custom bath, with a giant walk in shower and lots of shower heads, and hand-helds. We love to have wet fun in it, and sometimes use it instead of our master bath shower to enjoy together.

I went ahead of her, and got the shower running, to get the water nice and hot. After about five minutes, KK came in naked, took my hand, and we got in. We spent about a half-hour in the shower together, lathering, massaging, and washing each other. KK asked me for a little touch-up shave, which I obliged, along with a little pussy-licking after. My wife gave my cock and balls a nice soapy massage, which got me hard again, almost embarrassingly so - she said, “Well, aren’t we the horny boy today!”

We got out, and dried off, and KK said, “I need you to fuck me. Do me on the playroom bed? Can you do that for me?” My hard cock was an obvious “yes” to her questions.

We went out into the bedroom, and she said, “Strip off the comforter and sheet. I’m going to fuck your brains out.” While I stripped the bed down, KK went and got a little jar of coconut oil, and put it on the night-stand beside the bed. My wife said, “Lay down on your back big boy, and let me see that big hard cock. I have another confession to make…”

I laid on the bed, my erection jutting up, hard and ready. KK got on the bed, and straddled me, leaned down, and grabbed the little jar of coconut oil. She took a dollop on her fingertips, and started to massage it into her pussy. I watched her fingers, pressing the solid oil into her labia, as it melted, leaving her glistening and slick. Little drops of it fell onto my hard, twitching cock. She started talking again, as she massaged the oil into her pussy.

“I let Jay fuck me over and over. God, it was so fucking hot! He fucked my pussy, and my ass, and my mouth! We fucked all night long baby. That’s why I was so busy…”

KK had herself thoroughly lubricated and decided to add some coconut oil to my cock, and she started smooshing the oil onto me, using her fingertips to massage it into my cock-head and on my shaft and balls.

“He stayed in my hotel room Tuesday night, because we were both exhausted from so much hot fucking. In the morning, he asked if I was going to be busy Wednesday night. I told him I had a dinner meeting but I would be done by 8:00pm. Jay asked me if I would like to meet some of his friends. I said yes…”

I was waiting for her next words, and KK was silent for a good five minutes, slowly oiling my cock and balls, deliberately making me squirm.

“I let them bang me baby. Jay and all his friends.”

I said, “How many?”

KK said, “Six, including Jay. It was so fucking hot. They all came to my hotel room after I was done with dinner. I did make them use rubbers, except for Jay.”

Then she mounted me, taking my cock inside her pussy in one plunging motion, squatting down on it, on the balls of her feet. KK started slowly fucking my cock, just fast enough so her big tits were getting a sexy little bounce to them.

“I let them all fuck me, and lick my pussy and I sucked their big cocks and fucked them back. We used up all the rubbers and the lube. I let them jack off on my titties, and my butt, and my face too. I let Jay fuck my ass, and one other guy too… I let them make me into a sandwich!”

At that point, I lost it, and my cum load filled KK’s pussy up before she had her orgasm. She said, “You naughty, selfish boy! I haven’t had a cum yet! You get down there on your hands and knees and make me cum. Do it now!”

She rolled off, and I went down on her freshly fucked, oily pussy, sucking and licking her until she was satisfied.

After my wife caught her breath, she pushed me onto my back, and squatted over my face, draining out the cum and oil that was inside her onto my face and mouth. When no more juices ran out of her gaping pussy, she said, “Rest for a minute. You have something else to do for me.” She got off of me, and trotted off to the bathroom, closing the door behind her. I waited on the bed thirty minutes, listening to various sounds of water running, a few little moans, and the noise of what I was sure was a buzzing vibrator. I went to the kitchen to get a quick cup of coffee, and look into various things on the computer. By the end of that, I was hard again, which was surprising. I’d already cum three times since she woke me up this morning - I suppose the whole reclamation process, and waiting nearly a week for relief was part of the reason for the more than normal stamina.

KK came back to the bed, and said, “Move over. I want you to do me in the ass!” She got onto the bed, on her hands and knees, resting her cheek on a couple of pillows.

My wife said, “I’m ready. Put that big hard cock in my ass, and fuck me! I got behind her, and on my knees, positioned myself to penetrate her little rosebud. She was already partly open - pinkish-red, and ready. There was a little wet rivulet running out of her rectum, like she’d already been penetrating herself in anticipation.

My cock slid into her ass effortlessly. I started slow, pumping her with shallow, short strokes until I could feel her relaxing. Then one of her arms shifted, and I could hear a buzzing - I couldn’t see, but I assumed she was vibrating her clit while my cock was in her ass.

KK said, “I let six strange men fuck my ass baby… you’re not mad are you? It was so fucking hot! I did make them wear rubbers, except for Jay, the rubbers you put in my suitcase, so its OK right, you wanted me to do it, right?” I just kept slowly fucking her ass. “I let Jay cum in me that way. One of his friends ate it - he licked up Jay’s ass-cum from inside me! I was such a dirty girl… I showed them how I ********, and I let them do things to me with their fingers and cocks… One of them licked my clit while Jay fucked my ass baby - it made me cum so hard! Oh baby I jacked all those big hard cocks and made them cum - it was fucking insane! I tasted all their hot sexy cum baby, and made them so hard...”

As she kept up her dirty talking, I lost it, and blew another load in my wife’s tight ass. She was bearing down on my cock, so hard I couldn’t pull out, and then she made herself cum with the vibrator while my cock was still trapped in her tight asshole. We both collapsed onto the bed, and just laid there, embracing each other, breathing hard.

We took one more shower together, to get cleaned up, and then KK said that she wanted to take a nap. I left her lying naked, on our bed, thoroughly fucked and reclaimed after almost six solid hours of sex, and four cums, using her hand, mouth, pussy, and ass. That only got her up to confessing the first three of four nights of her trip. It has left me wondering about a possible finale the fourth night.

Last edited: