She's going to play tonight for the first time in 7 years!

So big let down last week - but I still fucked her. He had "family plans" and needed to see his wife lol. My wife loves that he gave up sex with her to be with his wife and kids because he had to. She knows how bad he wants it from her, so now she's holding out.

She's definitely going to fuck him this week, I don't have a doubt about it.

I'll update you fellow perverts when he unloads in her and I clean it up.

Reactions: Bowlerlb and Em3840
So big bummer. She's so stressed at work, she's not in the mood to meet w him. She's cancelled on him a few times this week.

She is going to be with him at a Christmas party coming up in a couple of weeks and said she wants to enjoy being with him at a party with music and drinks (something she never gets to do with him in the last few months - all they do is fuck right now occasionally but she likes to have a drink at a bar with him first to relax and connect.)

His wife has been getting on him for being out after work drinking over the last year or- so that stopped a while ago unfortunately.

Oh well....I'm sure we'll both enjoy it when she calms down and has time to enjoy it with me.

She wants to be with him, but needs the "right setting" to get excited over it.

Sigh. I just want to fuck lol I'm not that complicated.

Reactions: Em3840
So big bummer. She's so stressed at work, she's not in the mood to meet w him. She's cancelled on him a few times this week.

She is going to be with him at a Christmas party coming up in a couple of weeks and said she wants to enjoy being with him at a party with music and drinks (something she never gets to do with him in the last few months - all they do is fuck right now occasionally but she likes to have a drink at a bar with him first to relax and connect.)

His wife has been getting on him for being out after work drinking over the last year or- so that stopped a while ago unfortunately.

Oh well....I'm sure we'll both enjoy it when she calms down and has time to enjoy it with me.

She wants to be with him, but needs the "right setting" to get excited over it.

Sigh. I just want to fuck lol I'm not that complicated.
She sounds like she wants a relationship with him. R u good with that?

Well another successful night last night. She went to a holiday party and met with her guy. They fucked for about 40 minutes in his car at a nearby parking lot. She was a little tipsy when she got home - but I immediately went down on her to enjoy what I could of his load, and fingered her to stir up his cum in her puss as she spread wide for me coating my fingers. I like looking at her gape after she's been fucked.

She then took out her vibrator - and got herself off twice with her holding my cock and blowing me while she was using it (she looks so good arching her back.)

After she came, she told me what they did in detail, while we made out and she stroked me. She jumped on top - and rode me hard, and I could definitely feel his cum deep in her as we fucked.

Unfortunately I couldn't' last long since I was so worked up but when she got off a flood of cum came out, It was like I popped a cork lol. She looked down and said holy shit, I hope most of that is yours.

She said she had fun, and we both went to bed happy.

GREAT FUCKING NIGHT!

I haven't posted in a bit - but I've been enjoying her after her car fucks with the boyfriend about every 2 to 3 weeks.

She found a new guy at work - that took her out for a drink last week. She's primed and ready for him - as he fits her MO - he's married, with kids and is looking to fuck. He made it clear he's interested, but she enjoys the cock tease. If she beds him - she already told me she'll try to fuck all three of us one night. I'd be the last and the only in on it. The thought of two loads before me is insane.

For now I really love that wet feeling when she's filled and I slide in. It really is so incredible. I love to stir her up, go down on her to taste his load, then fuck her hard.

She's been working hard to get home as quickly as possible so she's been freshly fucked. I just wish she'd leave more cum in. She says it just pours out after he cums.

Overall....so fun!

I haven't posted in a bit - but I've been enjoying her after her car fucks with the boyfriend about every 2 to 3 weeks.

She found a new guy at work - that took her out for a drink last week. She's primed and ready for him - as he fits her MO - he's married, with kids and is looking to fuck. He made it clear he's interested, but she enjoys the cock tease. If she beds him - she already told me she'll try to fuck all three of us one night. I'd be the last and the only in on it. The thought of two loads before me is insane.

For now I really love that wet feeling when she's filled and I slide in. It really is so incredible. I love to stir her up, go down on her to taste his load, then fuck her hard.

She's been working hard to get home as quickly as possible so she's been freshly fucked. I just wish she'd leave more cum in. She says it just pours out after he cums.

Overall....so fun!
That's so hot. I would love to add my thick load to her pussy for you to enjoy.

I’m getting off on the “bagging” married men thing. It seems like your wife‘s thrill is doing that (partially). She is a deliciously kinky girl. Do you think she would be as encouraging as you are if you were “on the hunt“ and having as much fun as she is? I get it if you aren’t looking for it for whatever reason, but would she be as excited as you are about her fun?

I’m getting off on the “bagging” married men thing. It seems like your wife‘s thrill is doing that (partially). She is a deliciously kinky girl. Do you think she would be as encouraging as you are if you were “on the hunt“ and having as much fun as she is? I get it if you aren’t looking for it for whatever reason, but would she be as excited as you are about her fun?
She struggles with being a "good girl" and wishes that she didn't have these desires at times. But she's told me straight out that getting a "nice" married guy to give into her to fuck is such a powerful feeling. That he's willing to risk it all for her mouth and puss. She then enjoys the chase of him wanting more after especially.

The current guy she's been fucking for a few years now - it's become almost routine and not as exciting for her. She now makes him wait usually at min two but usually 3 weeks for when he's practically begging her to fuck him. That really gets her off. She enjoys how badly he needs to have her that gets her off - knowing he's married and risking it with her to fuck in a car in a dark lot.

I've fucked over 20+ women in the last few years while married, and it does nothing for her. She'd rather not hear about it especially since most were 10 + years younger than me. But I'm free to do what I want. Honestly I don't have the same needs she does. If it happens I'll do it - but I don't seek it out actively.

I really do get off having her right after she fucks. It truly drives me wild and I've been having fun with it.

She just turned 48, and still fucks like a pro (especially cock sucking). She's been with many guys while engaged and while married (at least 10 while we're married) - and like others I only found out later on as she was cheating with up to 4 guys at once at times.

We finally did this openly and I found that I love it.

She said just a few weeks ago, she wants to fuck a guy now that she turned 48, and she's looking for a much younger guy - preferably in his 30's and married. She's been on the prowl and ready to go (no need to volunteers by the way.) I was surprised and so happy for her that she's ready again and got immediately hard.

The last guy she fucked - was a long time married co worker hook up, and the last time she fucked him, she came home drunk, and full of cum. I of course dived in - and while I didn't like the taste if his cum, it was the most exciting thing I've ever done and almost came just from eating her.

I managed to get my dick into her - and the second I felt his wetness I shot my load. I barely lasted a few strokes as I sunk into her drenched pussy. I still hope to feel that excitement again hopefully tonight!

Tonight - she's meeting up with another hook up that was during that time period, someone that she's fucked and sucked off many times after work. He reached out yesterday - after years of nothing, and she's headed for drinks with him.

I couldn't sleep all night thinking about her taking his cock into her mouth, and them fucking tonight in my car, with her wedding band on her hand stroking his hard cock, while she blows him getting him ready for her pussy.

SO EXCITED!!

These are photos from a few years back I used to take for her to send to guys she was fucking. Enjoy! -- I hope to report back with a cum filled pussy late tonight for me to enjoy.

Please login or become a member to view

She looks amazing! I would love to play with her.

Reactions: Coloniallad
She didn't do the Valentine's day thing - but she had phone sex with him while holding my cock - as he was away on a work trip last night. He basically told her what he wanted to do to her while I did my best not to make a sound. She was using her vibrator - and she was squeezing me so hard I got a small bruise on my shaft. At one point she pulled on my balls so hard I though I would gasp but I held it in. It was amazing and fun as I came on her tits.

I love this crazy woman.

Hey it's been a while - but we've been busy with real life. About a month ago - she met a guy at a bar and hooked up with him. She was very into him and wanted to fuck so badly, but she realized after a while that he knows some of her friends that don't know about our sharing. Reluctantly she told him she shouldn't be kissing him, and came home. It was too much of a risk for us.

She does have a new female friend that's into the lifestyle that I'm pretty excited about. She's a hottie too and has no trouble attracting attention. They went out last Saturday but they started out late, and my wife got home (she didn't meet anyone) at 2AM. She was too tired to fuck.

She hasn't been with her boyfriend for a while and she's planning on a solid car fuck next week. I'm so excited. It's been over 2 months since I got to clean her up and fuck. He apparently has a small dick but he fills her up plenty for me to enjoy.

She told me today it's time to fuck him next week. I can't wait!!!