Should all wives have one try of BBC?

Yes of course , I apologize, I thought you were unreceptive of help , what is your closest nearest City’s
Well phone lines open for big city hookups , quest , mega mates , etc just be explicit I your ad , meet some where and get it done , wife must visit with prospective black male while you’re eating her out late night

Well phone lines open for big city hookups , quest , mega mates , etc just be explicit I your ad , meet some where and get it done , wife must visit with prospective black male while you’re eating her out late night
is that so easy how it sounds ?

Her favorite was black. She would let him do whatever he wanted. He had one long and thick cock. That included rimming both giving and receiving. Of course anal. When they would take a shower afterwards she would get on her knees for him to give her a nice warm golden shower and pleasurely open her mouth.

Only if it is what they want. Honestly there are a lot of big dick guys who are not great fucks
It is a matter of choice - I'd say any woman who is curious should certainly give it a go, otherwise how will she know if she likes it or not.
But it is very true that not every black guy is a good fuck, just the same as guys of any other racial background, so she might want to try a few just to make sure 😉 xx

Speaking for myself, it’s something I always wanted to experience and certainly glad I did…..For me it doesn’t matter if its a BBC or a BWC as long as they know how to use it. Like the comment above, not every guy with a big cock is a good fuck! But some are exceptional 😉

Reactions: sjhopefulguy