Votes: 11 8.3%
  • No need, but pull out just in time

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • No need at all

Votes: 47 35.3%
  • You should settle for an occasional handjob

Votes: 39 29.3%

• Total voters
Personally i think you should lose ownership of her pussy, thats for her new bf, sheo does t want your dick in there, by the sounds of it she doesnt either, just submit and give it to men who know how to use it
I do not want to lose her but I really do want her to keep seeing him. It turns me on big time that she has sex with him. It's just that I had not expected that I would end up pulling the shortest straw (pun intended)... We used to have pretty good sex before. But when she's with him all she wants is him inside. She can't explain it either, she's just so attracted to him in that way and I have to admit that he is really good with her in bed. If we were to stop having penetrative sex, wouldn't it be weird, that we live together, that we love each other, that we visit friends and family together, that we go on holiday together? How long would that go on like that?

What about oral sex? Is that off the table too? Is it really only handjobs?

There is still a decent proportion of votes for "no need at all" (10, or one third of total). It's not really clear why. One guy seemed upset by my poll and told me to man up outside the bedroom. Not sure what that was about, as all of this is about what happens (or not) in the bedroom. But why do those others vote for me to continue fully owning, reclaiming my girlfriend, filling her up after she's been with her other? When someone else suggested that my dick should be locked up in a cage. That's a wide range of guidance I'm left with here. I know, I should ask her. But don't assume that she's got it all figured out. Love, don't forget that. She loves me, she doesn't want to short change me. It's all very complicated.

Just my sense that her bulls give her the sexual pleasure I can’t. Their sperm should be shot bare in her not me. They are the real men in our relationship at least sexual.
Both of our initiative. It works very well for us both.
Wow, so for five years your wife has been your wife but she has had other men's cum in her only and none of yours? How do you keep that up? Don't you want to grab her, take her and cum in her yourself? Didn't that happen?

I would like to know what I should do. My girlfriend has a lover on the side. She has sex with him 2 times per week and it is quite obvious she prefers to do it with him. We also still have sex but I am beginning to accept that perhaps I need to surrender a privilege. She has denied me a couple of times after she let him have her but I am not ready to be denied for a long time. What is the middle ground? The idea has come to mind that I should perhaps start wearing condoms. Should I and what is the reasoning behind this? She's taking the pill so technically there is no need. Would it lessen the feeling of sloppy seconds? Would it help me to last longer? I can't get myself to try it even a single time so I think I need to raise the subject with her. What do I tell her?
My opinion.
Its important for me to feel connected to my Hotwife. When she’s alone with her FWB for overnights or extended play-weeks I enjoy being locked in chastity and give her the key.
She teases me with pics, videos of her being fucked which keeps me connected to her and I feel involved just not ignored while she’s fucking other men. The teasing denial is amazing!
Now when her play date ends and she returns, the cage comes off and we reclaim our passion for each other and its amazing ! No condoms nothing banned.
Thats how I keep sane and let her enjoy her other men.

My opinion.
Its important for me to feel connected to my Hotwife. When she’s alone with her FWB for overnights or extended play-weeks I enjoy being locked in chastity and give her the key.
She teases me with pics, videos of her being fucked which keeps me connected to her and I feel involved just not ignored while she’s fucking other men. The teasing denial is amazing!
Now when her play date ends and she returns, the cage comes off and we reclaim our passion for each other and its amazing ! No condoms nothing banned.
Thats how I keep sane and let her enjoy her other men.
Good for you! I totally agree how important it is to uphold intimacy and love while playing. it's just that I find it so hard to not do it with her, not even once. I just can't restrain myself. She lets me have her too and it is so nice to reconnect. But there's also intimacy in not doing it. I get it, but it is so very hard.

Good for you! I totally agree how important it is to uphold intimacy and love while playing. it's just that I find it so hard to not do it with her, not even once. I just can't restrain myself. She lets me have her too and it is so nice to reconnect. But there's also intimacy in not doing it. I get it, but it is so very hard.
Yes exactly. I try to get hard knowing she’s enjoying getting fucked balls deep by a younger, hung, stud. The cage around my dick makes it unpleasant and impossible to get fully hard and that just heightens the pleasure and erotic pain for me.

I would like to know what I should do. My girlfriend has a lover on the side. She has sex with him 2 times per week and it is quite obvious she prefers to do it with him. We also still have sex but I am beginning to accept that perhaps I need to surrender a privilege. She has denied me a couple of times after she let him have her but I am not ready to be denied for a long time. What is the middle ground? The idea has come to mind that I should perhaps start wearing condoms. Should I and what is the reasoning behind this? She's taking the pill so technically there is no need. Would it lessen the feeling of sloppy seconds? Would it help me to last longer? I can't get myself to try it even a single time so I think I need to raise the subject with her. What do I tell her
If you love her you should tell her if he wants to be exclusive with her lover you will support her 100%. A hand job from her on special occasions such as when she learns she is pregnant with her lover's child should be sufficient for you.

It seems to me like you are gradually becoming a full fledged cuckold. This is a process where the middle ground you are looking for will reveal itself sooner or later. It's good that you get off knowing that your gf is fucking another guy. Run with this. You and your gf love each other however she can't get sexual satisfaction from you anymore and prefers the other guy. As a cuckold you need to find other ways to relate to her as she won't take your sexual advances seriously. When I was entering into my cuckold life I had to learn and accept that I must play second fiddle to her lover. I was being replaced sexually and demoted as the man in her life. But we were still in love and I gave her the emotional support that he did not. He was just a piece of meat to her but I was her confidant. We had emotional love they had sexual love. You are at this same crossroad now IMO and you need to let things fall into place. Tell your gf that you will be there for her and that you are happy for her that she has found sexual satisfaction in him. As a cuckold, your sexual pleasures should come from secondary sources like masturbation when she allows it. I sounds extreme but if you are a true cuckold at heart you will understand how erotic this can be. I am not a man in my wife's eyes, she considers me to be inferior and so rejects me sexually. But I learned to accept this and now enjoy immensely my inferior status and submit to her will.