Show your wife's legs in the Best nylons And heels she got!

Maaaan thank you Very much, this is too much better than i imagined :) i can see through the photo how smooth her legs are... I want to feel it, smell them, taste them :) unbelievable shape of her legs :) i wouldnt lie, i am little jealous of you, cause you can tou h that treasure everyday :D

Reactions: M1992
Mmmm another tasty snack in my view :p i have no words for such a beauty legs :O i Just want to feel her feet riding on my body, And one feet teasing my cock till i cum on her :) really beautiful legs, so much that i want to bite them! :*

Oh my goood... Shape, color of her legs And that anklet :) i am in heaven when i see this, my cock is Hard as concrete from this, she got no socks in those shoes? I want to put the shoes Down And smell them, the aroma of perfect woman legs Who carry the beautiful woman all Day :)

Oh my goood... Shape, color of her legs And that anklet :) i am in heaven when i see this, my cock is Hard as concrete from this, she got no socks in those shoes? I want to put the shoes Down And smell them, the aroma of perfect woman legs Who carry the beautiful woman all Day :)
:)

Wooow.... Just Wooooow... I dont know the Word in english when you something look Very tasty for you but you cant have it but still want it :O i dont know if i would choose the Red or the White ones because in both she look so delicious, And her ass too, i would lick every part of her! These are some seucing legs :) its Hard to think of something when all my blood is in my cock thanks to her delicious legs... And not only legs, her body, hips, ass and that really sweet pussy :* i love it, And i really apperciate that you shared this with me :) i got feeling that my hands Will Hurt from lot of jerking :D