Showing wife pictures to friend

When we were younger, I showed pictures of my wife in various poses to my work mate, who we used to attend social and work gatherings with. The first time I showed him the photos, my heart was racing and my mouth was dry as hell. He was amazed at them and asked if my wife knew that I was letting him see them. I had told her previously that I’d shown him the photos from a night of passion but I hadn’t actually done sO. Therefore she thought he’d seen the first lot, which he hadn’t, I then asked if we could take some more and she said yes, I asked if I could show my mate these ones as well and she said yes, as long as it was only hIm. On the day I showed him, he loved the photos and called her a ‘dirty bitch’. Once he’d looked at them for a while, he went off to the bathrooms and I am sure he went for a wank. I never asked him Though so cannot be 100%. I told my wife later on that I had shared the photos with him and she was eagerly asking what he said, so I told her. I also mentioned that I think he went off for a wank. She said ’No way’ but I explained to her that this was probably a common thing for a guy to do at work if he needed to de-stress :). Picture of my darling wife attached here.

Attachments

• IMG_0519.JPG
    IMG_0519.JPG
    13.3 KB · Views: 361
  • IMG_0513.JPG
    IMG_0513.JPG
    16.5 KB · Views: 341
  • IMG_0518.JPG
    IMG_0518.JPG
    10.9 KB · Views: 331
Last edited:
I was a member of another, more localised, swinging forum where we would send each other nude and very explicit photos of our wives and gfs
We would then meet up, without any of the ladies knowing their intimate parts had been drooled over, for a night out. As the ladies danced we would then discuss how much we had enjoyed each others photos. A few of the meets even ended up us meeting again in a swing club
Another way of making sure other interested parties saw my partners naked photos was to park on a service station carpark with lots of truckers parked up for the night and see who's Bluetooth was on. Most of these times my partner would be there with me. Once the Bluetooth had picked up a signal we would connect and start sending the photos, my partner would usually be naked with just and overcoat on so she would be playing with herself as I sent them
My exwife also had a hand in this by going to a building site after the workers had gone home and we would take instamatic photos of her and leave them in the machines she had posed in. Some were of her lowered pussy on gear knobs and attachment control levers. We would then go the morning after and watch from a distance as the workmen went crazy over the photos.
We came a cropper only once when a workman out on a night out recognised her in a night club. After a grope and a dance with her we left
Exwife then exgf
Not got the wife to go that far yet, but there's time yet

Attachments

• Picture 058 (1).jpg
    Picture 058 (1).jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 302
  • Remini20211022230016751.jpg
    Remini20211022230016751.jpg
    296.7 KB · Views: 221
  • file002244.jpg
    file002244.jpg
    447.2 KB · Views: 231
  • Image00006.jpg
    Image00006.jpg
    325.3 KB · Views: 341
So we did this about 2 weeks ago.

I was with one of my very best friends two Fridays ago, he and I talk openly, and he was telling me (again) that he is struggling with libido issues. He and his wife not having sex for some time. I told him some pretty intimate details about my wife Jennifer and how she is into exhibitionism, and how that and role play keeps our sex life pretty hot. We shared more details, and then I came home and told my wife, who also knows my friend quite well. Without skipping a beat, she says "Well, I could solve his libido problems. You should share some photos with him or that website where my videos are posted." She wasn't kidding, she made another reference about it later that day.

Well the next day, Saturday, we were having dinner with this couple. I ask Jennifer if I should send him a photo of her before dinner. She gets a little gun shy. On our drive home after dinner, she asks me if I shared a photo or not. I told her I hadn't but I did tell my friend that Jennifer wanted me to send him photos of her. Here she was sitting opposite him at dinner, and I'm telling him that she told me that she would solve his libido problem. He asks me again...so she wanted you to send me naked photos of her? I tell him yes, I tell him again that she is an exhibitionist. He smiles.

Sunday rolls around, it is evening time, my friend is texting me that he is going to make his move on his wife (who is stunningly beautiful BTW), and with my wife Jennifer sitting next to me I send him the attached photo. I also share with him the text exchange I'd had with Jennifer during the day about whether it was okay or not if I share the photo with him, and her response was that it was fine. His response to the texted photo was "Room with a View" - which I thought was pretty classy.

We go to bed shortly after the photo is texted to my friend. Jennifer is really horny, so wet, so turned on that someone she knows well has seen her doggie style with her panties pulled down and her ass facing the window. The photo had been just taken the prior week and she'd done some good exhibition play that day. As we're playing and fucking the Sunday night, we're talking about the shared photo, and she cums so hard, so hard. Sex the next night is a repeat initiated by her but she is now more verbal...it is about her with him and his wife solving their sexual problem. Sex later in the week even hotter, her so turned on by a good friend seeing her...her wanting me to share the link to this website where she is very explicit. She is verbal now about her with just him and how he fills her up with his cum.

It is one of those weird times that her sex drive is outpacing mine, but I like these weird times!

View media item 248210

I was a member of another, more localised, swinging forum where we would send each other nude and very explicit photos of our wives and gfs
We would then meet up, without any of the ladies knowing their intimate parts had been drooled over, for a night out. As the ladies danced we would then discuss how much we had enjoyed each others photos. A few of the meets even ended up us meeting again in a swing club
Another way of making sure other interested parties saw my partners naked photos was to park on a service station carpark with lots of truckers parked up for the night and see who's Bluetooth was on. Most of these times my partner would be there with me. Once the Bluetooth had picked up a signal we would connect and start sending the photos, my partner would usually be naked with just and overcoat on so she would be playing with herself as I sent them
My exwife also had a hand in this by going to a building site after the workers had gone home and we would take instamatic photos of her and leave them in the machines she had posed in. Some were of her lowered pussy on gear knobs and attachment control levers. We would then go the morning after and watch from a distance as the workmen went crazy over the photos.
We came a cropper only once when a workman out on a night out recognised her in a night club. After a grope and a dance with her we left
Exwife then exgf
That was an awesome idea and I especially loved it when she fucked the controllers!! Damn, I wish I had thought of doing that with my ex fiancé!!

So we did this about 2 weeks ago.

I was with one of my very best friends two Fridays ago, he and I talk openly, and he was telling me (again) that he is struggling with libido issues. He and his wife not having sex for some time. I told him some pretty intimate details about my wife Jennifer and how she is into exhibitionism, and how that and role play keeps our sex life pretty hot. We shared more details, and then I came home and told my wife, who also knows my friend quite well. Without skipping a beat, she says "Well, I could solve his libido problems. You should share some photos with him or that website where my videos are posted." She wasn't kidding, she made another reference about it later that day.

Well the next day, Saturday, we were having dinner with this couple. I ask Jennifer if I should send him a photo of her before dinner. She gets a little gun shy. On our drive home after dinner, she asks me if I shared a photo or not. I told her I hadn't but I did tell my friend that Jennifer wanted me to send him photos of her. Here she was sitting opposite him at dinner, and I'm telling him that she told me that she would solve his libido problem. He asks me again...so she wanted you to send me naked photos of her? I tell him yes, I tell him again that she is an exhibitionist. He smiles.

Sunday rolls around, it is evening time, my friend is texting me that he is going to make his move on his wife (who is stunningly beautiful BTW), and with my wife Jennifer sitting next to me I send him the attached photo. I also share with him the text exchange I'd had with Jennifer during the day about whether it was okay or not if I share the photo with him, and her response was that it was fine. His response to the texted photo was "Room with a View" - which I thought was pretty classy.

We go to bed shortly after the photo is texted to my friend. Jennifer is really horny, so wet, so turned on that someone she knows well has seen her doggie style with her panties pulled down and her ass facing the window. The photo had been just taken the prior week and she'd done some good exhibition play that day. As we're playing and fucking the Sunday night, we're talking about the shared photo, and she cums so hard, so hard. Sex the next night is a repeat initiated by her but she is now more verbal...it is about her with him and his wife solving their sexual problem. Sex later in the week even hotter, her so turned on by a good friend seeing her...her wanting me to share the link to this website where she is very explicit. She is verbal now about her with just him and how he fills her up with his cum.

It is one of those weird times that her sex drive is outpacing mine, but I like these weird times!

View media item 248210
Fuck me! I’d love to see the view looking through the window!! I think it’s so exciting and sexy when women like your wife are happy and especially gets off from you sharing her pictures! The only thing left to really help him with his libido, is for her to fuck him!! The way she looks and how sexy she is, she would fix any guy with a libido problem!!!

I use one of my wife's sexiest pic as my profile on some of the phone apps. I use them to talk to my company's clients on my project. I do notice they are much more mellower and tolerant with me than other folks on the project. My wife is OK with it. They have said WOW but none have had courage to share their dirty mind with me

Reactions: tradhoussi
I recently decided to show my friend naked pictures of my wife. I get off on the idea of another male getting aroused while looking at my wife. I enjoy the thrill of sending him pics waiting on his response, unfortunately he’s more of the quiet reserved type and not giving me the verbal feedback I was hoping for. I’ve shared her pics with a couple guys before on Craigslist, but never with anyone I personally knew. The thing is they work together, so I love thinking about when they interact with each other that he’s seen her nude and has jerked possibly off to her multiple times.
I can cum for her or her pics via ...

I recently decided to show my friend naked pictures of my wife. I get off on the idea of another male getting aroused while looking at my wife. I enjoy the thrill of sending him pics waiting on his response, unfortunately he’s more of the quiet reserved type and not giving me the verbal feedback I was hoping for. I’ve shared her pics with a couple guys before on Craigslist, but never with anyone I personally knew. The thing is they work together, so I love thinking about when they interact with each other that he’s seen her nude and has jerked possibly off to her multiple times.
Want a cum tribute pic ?

Exwife then exgf
So very hot and sexy