Showing wife pictures to friend

Once i sent my current gfs nude pic to my friend "accidentaly". I waited till he saw the pic and i said "oh sorry please forget those" and after 20 seconds i deleted it. I am pretty sure he saved the pic to masturbate later.
Once i sent my current gfs nude pic to my friend "accidentaly". I waited till he saw the pic and i said "oh sorry please forget those" and after 20 seconds i deleted it. I am pretty sure he saved the pic to masturbate later.
What happened later he has her pic

Reactions: Hotmes and Paul619
My friend said "don't worry no harm from me" etc. But after that incident, my friend a little changed. His interest in my girlfriend increased. But my gf was not comfortable with his interest. So he stopped talking with us. Im sure he is still masturbating to my girls pic time to time.

My friend said "don't worry no harm from me" etc. But after that incident, my friend a little changed. His interest in my girlfriend increased. But my gf was not comfortable with his interest. So he stopped talking with us. Im sure he is still masturbating to my girls pic time to time.
She is hot

Reactions: tradhoussi
I recently decided to show my friend naked pictures of my wife. I get off on the idea of another male getting aroused while looking at my wife. I enjoy the thrill of sending him pics waiting on his response, unfortunately he’s more of the quiet reserved type and not giving me the verbal feedback I was hoping for. I’ve shared her pics with a couple guys before on Craigslist, but never with anyone I personally knew. The thing is they work together, so I love thinking about when they interact with each other that he’s seen her nude and has jerked possibly off to her multiple times.
Been there done that. I was sending nude pics of my wife to frend of mine. The thing is my wife and I are friends with him and his wife. We go to them and they come to us and when we sit at the same table it's a big turn on to know that he saw my wife naked, and she doesnt know...his wife doesnt know either. Great stuff!

I originally started out only showing pictures of Robin to my closest and most trusted friends. I especially loved showing close up pics of her pussy. I had bragged so much about how amazing her pussy looked, smelled, tasted and most importantly, how incredible she felt. I couldn’t help myself from wanting to share her pictures, and even better yet, how much I wanted to share her!! I told her from the very beginning, that her pussy was so incredibly special and was just so rare to find! This was coming from a guy, (me) that has literally been with hundreds of women! And when you include the fact that she’s also naturally gorgeous, beautiful, so fucking sexy, has an amazing body, a voice that gave me a hard on every single time we talked on the phone and she was without any doubt, the best and sexiest dancer I’d ever seen!! Anyway, it all started when a buddy and neighbor of mine ended up going to prison. I’d known him like forever and him and Robin always got along great. He was a good guy and she really liked him. I started writing to him on a regular basis and one time while I was writing, I suddenly came up with an idea, I wanted to send him a special letter. I was able to convince her to let me take a closeup picture of her pussy to send to him so he’d have something to jack off to. I took a really good picture and printed it out on paper and mailed it out. I was sooo proud of her for doing that! I had already known after the first time we fucked, that I was going to do everything within my power, to share her. Her pussy was just too damn good not to allow other guys an opportunity to experience it!! I even told her that because of the gift she was given, I was kinda feeling like we almost had an obligation. For her, it would be an opportunity to let her experience sex with multiple guys. As for the guys, I feel I’ve already made that perfectly clear. Lol. The more we talked about things, before I knew it, we were members on, a f f and posting a lot of pictures of her. I ended up telling her about showing some of her pics to some of my friends and I was pleasantly surprised when she told me that I could show them to anyone I wanted. Believe me, I couldn’t wait to show her off to everyone I knew, and even to complete strangers we’d meet while going out clubbing. I have to say I was very disappointed when I received a letter in the mail from the department of corrections, followed a day or two later when I received a letter from my buddy. The DOC told me that they weren’t allowed for prisoners to have pictures of anything in an explicit manner. WTF!!!! Why the hell not?? I’m sure many of the officers didn’t hesitate to make copies for themselves, and it wouldn’t surprise me if they allowed certain well connected inmates to have a copy, but oh well, we didn’t care who saw it. The letter from my buddy basically said the same thing. He wasn’t happy about it but thanked us and especially Robin for trying. That was such a long time ago, I can’t remember if he was ever allowed to even see it , if only for a minute.
You can share her with me bro 👌

• Love
Reactions: btweets
I am career Navy and we Navy sailors often show our shipmates nude pictures of our wives. I have always felt that is a great compliment to a husband when another man is tur on by his wife. It means you have a sexy attractive wife and you are the lucky husband. my wife gets a big kick out of knowing guys jerk off to her pictures

Attachments

• 2b.jpg
    2b.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 136
  • Image00017b.jpg
    Image00017b.jpg
    490.2 KB · Views: 83
  • 20211026_011453 (1).jpg
    20211026_011453 (1).jpg
    261.7 KB · Views: 90
  • File 01081.jpg
    File 01081.jpg
    361.6 KB · Views: 99
  • File 01209.jpg
    File 01209.jpg
    373.4 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
I recently decided to show my friend naked pictures of my wife. I get off on the idea of another male getting aroused while looking at my wife. I enjoy the thrill of sending him pics waiting on his response, unfortunately he’s more of the quiet reserved type and not giving me the verbal feedback I was hoping for. I’ve shared her pics with a couple guys before on Craigslist, but never with anyone I personally knew. The thing is they work together, so I love thinking about when they interact with each other that he’s seen her nude and has jerked possibly off to her multiple times.
A close friend intimated to me his wife's reluctance to perform oral sex, fellatio, on him. I was in their wedding. I thought she had given me several provocative looks and seized on any sexual innuendo she could in the course of our conversations. As a gesture of hope l let him watch a video of my wife, topless, clad only in skin-tight jeans, kneeling before me performing her most artistic rendition of "Fellatio". The end result landing on her tongue and swallowed by her with delight. He loved it! It did provide him hope in his own relationship. I always wondered if he told his wife about it? She continued her flirt with me for years. From the onset, she exhibited detest towards my then girlfriend and following wife.

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2023-02-26-07h16m43s655.png
    vlcsnap-2023-02-26-07h16m43s655.png
    468.2 KB · Views: 122
I felt the same at first

I started sharing photos of her, with her permission, and was proud to hear the comments. This lead to more than sharing of her pics as time went forward. I personally enjoy sharing my wife with others knowing that she I going home with me. It has always been such a turn on to watch guys admire her beauty and even more so to watch her pleased by others. She likes the attention and she does deserve it I believe. She is a terrific person and I shouldn’t keep that to myself

Before I met Jenny I used to fuck one of my sisters friends just for fun her name is Cary, anyway a year after me and Jenny were together i had amassed quite a collection of dirty pics and videos of her. I was chatting with Cary and she told me that both her and her boyfriend Chuck were interested in Jenny so I copied all my pics and videos of Jenny onto a flash drive and met Cary over at my sisters house on Christmas and snuck the flash drive full of pics and videos into her over night bag for her to take home and look at with her boyfriend. I felt like I was in one of those Tom Clancy spy movies sneaking the flash drive over and smuggling it into Cary's bag knowing that Jenny's most intimate pics were going to be fully exposed to both her and her boyfriend, it was pretty thrilling and exciting to know that they would have full access to the entire collection and they still have them today copied onto both of their computers....sometimes my hands still get shaky when I think about it.