Showing wife pictures to friend

Before I met Jenny I used to fuck one of my sisters friends just for fun her name is Cary, anyway a year after me and Jenny were together i had amassed quite a collection of dirty pics and videos of her. I was chatting with Cary and she told me that both her and her boyfriend Chuck were interested in Jenny so I copied all my pics and videos of Jenny onto a flash drive and met Cary over at my sisters house on Christmas and snuck the flash drive full of pics and videos into her over night bag for her to take home and look at with her boyfriend. I felt like I was in one of those Tom Clancy spy movies sneaking the flash drive over and smuggling it into Cary's bag knowing that Jenny's most intimate pics were going to be fully exposed to both her and her boyfriend, it was pretty thrilling and exciting to know that they would have full access to the entire collection and they still have them today copied onto both of their computers....sometimes my hands still get shaky when I think about it.
You must know we all want to see Jenny now!

Reactions: toolman2c
I am career Navy and we Navy sailors often show our shipmates nude pictures of our wives. I have always felt that is a great compliment to a husband when another man is tur on by his wife. It means you have a sexy attractive wife and you are the lucky husband. my wife gets a big kick out of knowing guys jerk off to her pictures
I guess its safe when you are at sea. Shipmates can masturbate to your wifes pic without the danger of them paying them a visit! And no trasnfer of data between phones.

I used to share pics of my wife with a buddy like this. I would stop by his place with my flash. He was half bi so I would jack him off as he flipped thru the drive on his screen. Problem was that he emails me one day and discusses it! Wife found out.

Reactions: tradhoussi
I guess its safe when you are at sea. Shipmates can masturbate to your wifes pic without the danger of them paying them a visit! And no trasnfer of data between phones.
Oh you can bet they’ll try to pay them a visit! Shipmates are given separate assignments at different times of each other. It’s not that uncommon for military wives to stray when their husbands are away for such long periods of time. Can’t really blame them for wanting and needing some attention. And that’s also why it’s not all that uncommon for husbands in the service to knowingly make sure they know their wives are being well taken care of, and by who.

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
Oh you can bet they’ll try to pay them a visit! Shipmates are given separate assignments at different times of each other. It’s not that uncommon for military wives to stray when their husbands are away for such long periods of time. Can’t really blame them for wanting and needing some attention. And that’s also why it’s not all that uncommon for husbands in the service to knowingly make sure they know their wives are being well taken care of, and by who.
Is this last part true or you just saying...? I mean, I have heard of many infidelities due to loneliness as you say. But not all the US Navy is full of cuck husbands. However, I was a construction contractor tied to the DoS . We hung out with the expats and there was a lot of illegitimate interbreeding. So it was fertile ground for my wife to have a bit of fun. Some knew it had my passive blessing and others didnt.

I am career Navy and we Navy sailors often show our shipmates nude pictures of our wives. I have always felt that is a great compliment to a husband when another man is tur on by his wife. It means you have a sexy attractive wife and you are the lucky husband. my wife gets a big kick out of knowing guys jerk off to her pictures
My ex fiancé was married and divorced three times and all three of them were in the service. Two of them were in the Navy and she told me a lot about many of the different kinds of situations that would often happen while the wives were left alone for such long periods of time. She told me that it wasn’t always that uncommon for the husbands to have prior knowledge of not only what was going to happen, but with who, meaning they took care and looked after each other’s wife while they were gone. Of course she said there were always some of the wives that tried their best to keep things secret, but the wives weren’t fooled. I found it kinda funny how there always seemed to be at least that one wife, and I suppose even a husband, that truly believed her husband or that his wife wouldn’t, and wasn’t, cheating on them during their time apart. I wonder if there were any, and how many... lol. I’m sure you’ve heard of all sorts of things over the years, care to share any stories or experiences?

Reactions: Paul619
Is this last part true or you just saying...? I mean, I have heard of many infidelities due to loneliness as you say. But not all the US Navy is full of cuck husbands. However, I was a construction contractor tied to the DoS . We hung out with the expats and there was a lot of illegitimate interbreeding. So it was fertile ground for my wife to have a bit of fun. Some knew it had my passive blessing and others didnt.
That’s straight from what she told me and I’ve also heard the same thing over the years! It’s like a, “I’ve got your back” kind of thing. Those guys become real tight with each other. Of course she also told me about how awful it can be when there becomes a dispute between one another. Ten times worse if any of them have a problem with an Officer!! She told me that her 3rd husband ended up having trouble with several other Seamen, and with his Captain!!

I recently decided to show my friend naked pictures of my wife. I get off on the idea of another male getting aroused while looking at my wife. I enjoy the thrill of sending him pics waiting on his response, unfortunately he’s more of the quiet reserved type and not giving me the verbal feedback I was hoping for. I’ve shared her pics with a couple guys before on Craigslist, but never with anyone I personally knew. The thing is they work together, so I love thinking about when they interact with each other that he’s seen her nude and has jerked possibly off to her multiple times.
I do like to show pics of my wife to my known & trusted single friends who never had sex.. this arouse me so much..they do enjoy it

My ex fiancé was married and divorced three times and all three of them were in the service. Two of them were in the Navy and she told me a lot about many of the different kinds of situations that would often happen while the wives were left alone for such long periods of time. She told me that it wasn’t always that uncommon for the husbands to have prior knowledge of not only what was going to happen, but with who, meaning they took care and looked after each other’s wife while they were gone. Of course she said there were always some of the wives that tried their best to keep things secret, but the wives weren’t fooled. I found it kinda funny how there always seemed to be at least that one wife, and I suppose even a husband, that truly believed her husband or that his wife wouldn’t, and wasn’t, cheating on them during their time apart. I wonder if there were any, and how many... lol. I’m sure you’ve heard of all sorts of things over the years, care to share any stories or experiences?
Honestly there are so many stories that this forum isn’t big enough to tell. However i will say this. If a sailors wife cheats and tries to keep it secret it will eventually come out. The Navy is a small tight group of guys and gals. They will tell. That being said, in my experience, the coupl who have a system, much like my wife and I , and the couples that stay together. We have a huge divorce rate in the submarine service because of its very nature. Couples who tru saying “i will always be fa “ of “ my wife will never do that” have a high rate of failure. We have a term in the Navy called “Westpac Widows” there are a few infamous bars in San Diego that are known for the pace to find Westpac Widow. For the time being my system is working

Damn I should have joined the Marines! "Are you here to serve your country sir?" " Ahh yes but also to ensure my wife gets fucked while I am away"

whicih begs the question: what happends to all that cum in a submarine? big bag until you can dispose of it when you surface????
Haha you are funny. Like all the waiste it gets hot out the bottom of the boat. when we come up to periscope depth the sanitaries , shit tanks, are pressurized to 50 lbs above sea pressure and blown overboard. Trash is weighted and shot our a mini tornado tube called a TDU (trash disposal unit) and shot out the bottom of the boat….now that was probably more info than you really wanted to know right?

Haha you are funny. Like all the waiste it gets hot out the bottom of the boat. when we come up to periscope depth the sanitaries , shit tanks, are pressurized to 50 lbs above sea pressure and blown overboard. Trash is weighted and shot our a mini tornado tube called a TDU (trash disposal unit) and shot out the bottom of the boat….now that was probably more info than you really wanted to know right?
So many dolphins and sea lions with your face swimming around the South pacific. (you know from all that cum that got dispersed and into the female sea lion) :LOL:

Reactions: Paul619
and telling friends more private things like she,s wearing allways stockings&sometimes no panties&braless,or that she loves to tease and showing off to men,you can see imidiately how they start thinking about my slutty wife,and when they see her they can,t hide their excitement,keeping their eyes on her legs&cleavage or trying to peek under her skirt,that,s for us a big turn on when she tease them

I recently decided to show my friend naked pictures of my wife. I get off on the idea of another male getting aroused while looking at my wife. I enjoy the thrill of sending him pics waiting on his response, unfortunately he’s more of the quiet reserved type and not giving me the verbal feedback I was hoping for. I’ve shared her pics with a couple guys before on Craigslist, but never with anyone I personally knew. The thing is they work together, so I love thinking about when they interact with each other that he’s seen her nude and has jerked possibly off to her multiple times.
I’d be happy if you shared them with me!!

Trophy Lounge, just a few blocks from 32nd street Naval Base San Diego. Never failed me when my wife/then fiance was deployed and I was in port (both Navy) and needed a hot fuck! Those older philippino ladies were insatiable!
Yes, the trophy lounge was legendary. It is closed now. But a couple other places In National City took its place. WestPac Widow headquarters. My wife likes a couple of the Dance Clubs in Fashion Valley