Showing wife pictures to friend

He sent me the pic and I knew she was going to be spreading her legs on the bed and I wanted to make sure that she was still in the mood because I had an idea that I was going to try to get a feel for how she would be if I could get my plans in place. I called her and told her that the friend was going to wait for me to get there and I knew he was apologizing for everything but I was hoping she would be OK with it. She said she was and she likes it that he was apologizing and she was very horny that he had seen the pictures and she didn't mind him jacking off looking. I told her bye and hung up with the feeling she knew that I was going to send him in to see her and possibly get some pictures. She was correct and with a few minutes passing she saw him in the hallway with phone and I was just getting the first picture 20200712_032910~3.jpg

I saw the picture and texted him to take more pics and she was going to let him. He said he was going to be able to get a few pictures of her but he was being very excited about it and his cock was very hard to make it look like he was not in a bad need to jack off as he sent another one 20200712_033004~3.jpg

I have around 24k Instagram followers on a business page. Anytime I post a pic of my wife, SFW of course, I get likes from men. When I see the same names over and over o make an excuse to start a convo in DMs and bring up telegram. That’s when I make my move and start showing them what a slut my wife really is. Knowing they see my day to day life makes it hotter for me

Attachments

• 42CB3864-9483-47DF-B534-AB585B769D23.jpeg
    42CB3864-9483-47DF-B534-AB585B769D23.jpeg
    314.2 KB · Views: 117