Showing wife pictures to friend

I have around 24k Instagram followers on a business page. Anytime I post a pic of my wife, SFW of course, I get likes from men. When I see the same names over and over o make an excuse to start a convo in DMs and bring up telegram. That’s when I make my move and start showing them what a slut my wife really is. Knowing they see my day to day life makes it hotter for me
Love to eat that

Reactions: toolman2c
I recently decided to show my friend naked pictures of my wife. I get off on the idea of another male getting aroused while looking at my wife. I enjoy the thrill of sending him pics waiting on his response, unfortunately he’s more of the quiet reserved type and not giving me the verbal feedback I was hoping for. I’ve shared her pics with a couple guys before on Craigslist, but never with anyone I personally knew. The thing is they work together, so I love thinking about when they interact with each other that he’s seen her nude and has jerked possibly off to her multiple times.
I love that they work together. Now he knows what she looks lole nude. He has to know she is available.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and son24
I have around 24k Instagram followers on a business page. Anytime I post a pic of my wife, SFW of course, I get likes from men. When I see the same names over and over o make an excuse to start a convo in DMs and bring up telegram. That’s when I make my move and start showing them what a slut my wife really is. Knowing they see my day to day life makes it hotter for me
Ya wife is pretty dam fine! 🔥🔥🔥

I recently decided to show my friend naked pictures of my wife. I get off on the idea of another male getting aroused while looking at my wife. I enjoy the thrill of sending him pics waiting on his response, unfortunately he’s more of the quiet reserved type and not giving me the verbal feedback I was hoping for. I’ve shared her pics with a couple guys before on Craigslist, but never with anyone I personally knew. The thing is they work together, so I love thinking about when they interact with each other that he’s seen her nude and has jerked possibly off to her multiple times.
That's sounds very exciting , having someone you know, see what your wife looks like naked and having him eye fucking her each he sees her 😍😍

Hmm this made me think… I’ve noticed my ex boss likes my wife. Always when I post pics with her in it, he likes them. If I post any other pics, he won’t. Would be hot to share some nsfw pics with him. The fact that he was my boss makes it hotter.

mmm super hot, I am willing to do it but I am afraid of loosing a friend. I have sent nudes of my hotwife worldwide, even anonymously to people I know and knows us, but still dont dare to do what you talk about.

Reactions: arubarua
I tried but was unsuccessful. And wife had actually met my client one day. She even answered my phone a few times when I knew it was him. He was attractec but reluctant or afraid to mix business and pleasure. shame

Well you can share her pictures on here , we all will respond 😎

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
How exciting. I hope he is thinking your wife is more and more available now that he has seen her nude. Its so exciting knowing he sees her at work all the time.

So we did this about 2 weeks ago.

I was with one of my very best friends two Fridays ago, he and I talk openly, and he was telling me (again) that he is struggling with libido issues. He and his wife not having sex for some time. I told him some pretty intimate details about my wife Jennifer and how she is into exhibitionism, and how that and role play keeps our sex life pretty hot. We shared more details, and then I came home and told my wife, who also knows my friend quite well. Without skipping a beat, she says "Well, I could solve his libido problems. You should share some photos with him or that website where my videos are posted." She wasn't kidding, she made another reference about it later that day.

Well the next day, Saturday, we were having dinner with this couple. I ask Jennifer if I should send him a photo of her before dinner. She gets a little gun shy. On our drive home after dinner, she asks me if I shared a photo or not. I told her I hadn't but I did tell my friend that Jennifer wanted me to send him photos of her. Here she was sitting opposite him at dinner, and I'm telling him that she told me that she would solve his libido problem. He asks me again...so she wanted you to send me naked photos of her? I tell him yes, I tell him again that she is an exhibitionist. He smiles.

Sunday rolls around, it is evening time, my friend is texting me that he is going to make his move on his wife (who is stunningly beautiful BTW), and with my wife Jennifer sitting next to me I send him the attached photo. I also share with him the text exchange I'd had with Jennifer during the day about whether it was okay or not if I share the photo with him, and her response was that it was fine. His response to the texted photo was "Room with a View" - which I thought was pretty classy.

We go to bed shortly after the photo is texted to my friend. Jennifer is really horny, so wet, so turned on that someone she knows well has seen her doggie style with her panties pulled down and her ass facing the window. The photo had been just taken the prior week and she'd done some good exhibition play that day. As we're playing and fucking the Sunday night, we're talking about the shared photo, and she cums so hard, so hard. Sex the next night is a repeat initiated by her but she is now more verbal...it is about her with him and his wife solving their sexual problem. Sex later in the week even hotter, her so turned on by a good friend seeing her...her wanting me to share the link to this website where she is very explicit. She is verbal now about her with just him and how he fills her up with his cum.

It is one of those weird times that her sex drive is outpacing mine, but I like these weird times!

View media item 248210
So had a great phone call and text exchange with a very good friend yesterday about Jennifer, and he is the same friend we started sharing photos with last year. We have dinner with him and his wife often, we’re close to them as a couple but his wife doesn’t know Jennifer’s naughty side. Anyway this past Thursday night I texted him the following photo with Jennifer fully aware. He responded that she was so hot and then he called me yesterday, Friday afternoon, specifically to talk about Jennifer’s playful side and how far does she want to go….

Attachments

• IMG_4625.png
    IMG_4625.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 51
So had a great phone call and text exchange with a very good friend yesterday about Jennifer, and he is the same friend we started sharing photos with last year. We have dinner with him and his wife often, we’re close to them as a couple but his wife doesn’t know Jennifer’s naughty side. Anyway this past Thursday night I texted him the following photo with Jennifer fully aware. He responded that she was so hot and then he called me yesterday, Friday afternoon, specifically to talk about Jennifer’s playful side and how far does she want to go….
Wow you have a very sexy wife.

Reactions: Nigelhamilton