Showing wife pictures to friend

So we did this about 2 weeks ago.

I was with one of my very best friends two Fridays ago, he and I talk openly, and he was telling me (again) that he is struggling with libido issues. He and his wife not having sex for some time. I told him some pretty intimate details about my wife Jennifer and how she is into exhibitionism, and how that and role play keeps our sex life pretty hot. We shared more details, and then I came home and told my wife, who also knows my friend quite well. Without skipping a beat, she says "Well, I could solve his libido problems. You should share some photos with him or that website where my videos are posted." She wasn't kidding, she made another reference about it later that day.

Well the next day, Saturday, we were having dinner with this couple. I ask Jennifer if I should send him a photo of her before dinner. She gets a little gun shy. On our drive home after dinner, she asks me if I shared a photo or not. I told her I hadn't but I did tell my friend that Jennifer wanted me to send him photos of her. Here she was sitting opposite him at dinner, and I'm telling him that she told me that she would solve his libido problem. He asks me again...so she wanted you to send me naked photos of her? I tell him yes, I tell him again that she is an exhibitionist. He smiles.

Sunday rolls around, it is evening time, my friend is texting me that he is going to make his move on his wife (who is stunningly beautiful BTW), and with my wife Jennifer sitting next to me I send him the attached photo. I also share with him the text exchange I'd had with Jennifer during the day about whether it was okay or not if I share the photo with him, and her response was that it was fine. His response to the texted photo was "Room with a View" - which I thought was pretty classy.

We go to bed shortly after the photo is texted to my friend. Jennifer is really horny, so wet, so turned on that someone she knows well has seen her doggie style with her panties pulled down and her ass facing the window. The photo had been just taken the prior week and she'd done some good exhibition play that day. As we're playing and fucking the Sunday night, we're talking about the shared photo, and she cums so hard, so hard. Sex the next night is a repeat initiated by her but she is now more verbal...it is about her with him and his wife solving their sexual problem. Sex later in the week even hotter, her so turned on by a good friend seeing her...her wanting me to share the link to this website where she is very explicit. She is verbal now about her with just him and how he fills her up with his cum.

It is one of those weird times that her sex drive is outpacing mine, but I like these weird times!

View media item 248210
I would say a whole lot if I saw that picture she's gorgeous sexy she can solve my problems anytime

I was with one of my very best friends two Fridays ago, he and I talk openly, and he was telling me (again) that he is struggling with libido issues. He and his wife not having sex for some time. I told him some pretty intimate details about my wife Jennifer and how she is into exhibitionism, and how that and role play keeps our sex life pretty hot. We shared more details, and then I came home and told my wife, who also knows my friend quite well. Without skipping a beat, she says "Well, I could solve his libido problems. You should share some photos with him or that website where my videos are posted." She wasn't kidding, she made another reference about it later that day.

Well the next day, Saturday, we were having dinner with this couple. I ask Jennifer if I should send him a photo of her before dinner. She gets a little gun shy. On our drive home after dinner, she asks me if I shared a photo or not. I told her I hadn't but I did tell my friend that Jennifer wanted me to send him photos of her. Here she was sitting opposite him at dinner, and I'm telling him that she told me that she would solve his libido problem. He asks me again...so she wanted you to send me naked photos of her? I tell him yes, I tell him again that she is an exhibitionist. He smiles.

Sunday rolls around, it is evening time, my friend is texting me that he is going to make his move on his wife (who is stunningly beautiful BTW), and with my wife Jennifer sitting next to me I send him the attached photo. I also share with him the text exchange I'd had with Jennifer during the day about whether it was okay or not if I share the photo with him, and her response was that it was fine. His response to the texted photo was "Room with a View" - which I thought was pretty classy.

We go to bed shortly after the photo is texted to my friend. Jennifer is really horny, so wet, so turned on that someone she knows well has seen her doggie style with her panties pulled down and her ass facing the window. The photo had been just taken the prior week and she'd done some good exhibition play that day. As we're playing and fucking the Sunday night, we're talking about the shared photo, and she cums so hard, so hard. Sex the next night is a repeat initiated by her but she is now more verbal...it is about her with him and his wife solving their sexual problem. Sex later in the week even hotter, her so turned on by a good friend seeing her...her wanting me to share the link to this website where she is very explicit. She is verbal now about her with just him and how he fills her up with his cum.

It is one of those weird times that her sex drive is outpacing mine, but I like these weird times!

View media item 248210
Shared this video with same friend last night after telling him earlier in the day how Jennifer wanted to share more photos and video with him, our first sharing with someone we both know really well. We haven’t shared her more explicit stuff yet with him, wondering if we keep dialing it up, what do you think? See our content as examples of her possibly showing all of herself to one of my very best friends.

Please login or become a member to view

When we were younger, I showed pictures of my wife in various poses to my work mate, who we used to attend social and work gatherings with. The first time I showed him the photos, my heart was racing and my mouth was dry as hell. He was amazed at them and asked if my wife knew that I was letting him see them. I had told her previously that I’d shown him the photos from a night of passion but I hadn’t actually done sO. Therefore she thought he’d seen the first lot, which he hadn’t, I then asked if we could take some more and she said yes, I asked if I could show my mate these ones as well and she said yes, as long as it was only hIm. On the day I showed him, he loved the photos and called her a ‘dirty bitch’. Once he’d looked at them for a while, he went off to the bathrooms and I am sure he went for a wank. I never asked him Though so cannot be 100%. I told my wife later on that I had shared the photos with him and she was eagerly asking what he said, so I told her. I also mentioned that I think he went off for a wank. She said ’No way’ but I explained to her that this was probably a common thing for a guy to do at work if he needed to de-stress :). Picture of my darling wife attached here.
She had me when I seen the bottle!

Reactions: Vger2112

View media item 248210
Love this, she fixed me and I needed it!

Reactions: Nigelhamilton
Shared this video with same friend last night after telling him earlier in the day how Jennifer wanted to share more photos and video with him, our first sharing with someone we both know really well. We haven’t shared her more explicit stuff yet with him, wondering if we keep dialing it up, what do you think? See our content as examples of her possibly showing all of herself to one of my very best friends.

This has me wishing I was your best friend. I’m sure he will be thrilled!

Reactions: Nigelhamilton
When we were younger, I showed pictures of my wife in various poses to my work mate, who we used to attend social and work gatherings with. The first time I showed him the photos, my heart was racing and my mouth was dry as hell. He was amazed at them and asked if my wife knew that I was letting him see them. I had told her previously that I’d shown him the photos from a night of passion but I hadn’t actually done sO. Therefore she thought he’d seen the first lot, which he hadn’t, I then asked if we could take some more and she said yes, I asked if I could show my mate these ones as well and she said yes, as long as it was only hIm. On the day I showed him, he loved the photos and called her a ‘dirty bitch’. Once he’d looked at them for a while, he went off to the bathrooms and I am sure he went for a wank. I never asked him Though so cannot be 100%. I told my wife later on that I had shared the photos with him and she was eagerly asking what he said, so I told her. I also mentioned that I think he went off for a wank. She said ’No way’ but I explained to her that this was probably a common thing for a guy to do at work if he needed to de-stress :). Picture of my darling wife attached here.
More pic please my dick need relief as to I jack off she is fucking hot

Would love to stretch her out!

I did something similar with a guy that does work for us here and there.