Sleeping with married men

Do y'all find it fun sleeping with married men

• Total voters
....I have actually visited with a couple of the wives, who thought their husband was off visiting a buddy or something, when he was actually at that very moment, fucking my wife in her car.
oh, yes! This is so true and so hot: keeping their wives busy to allow my hotwife to kiss/touch/fuck the husband is absolute pleasure!
Not only once I had long conversation with the wife of our friend in their nice kitchen, preparing a coffee, discussing all sort of things while cutting vegetables for the salad and meanwhile my wife was briefly sucking the husband outside in the gazebo.... Very hot for all of us, even for the naive wife who was happy that I was flirting with her... which I really did, trying to seduce her :)

We found married men to be awesome especially of its a friends husband or one of her brother in laws hell there been twice that the wife's came over all concerned that her hubby was cheating and needing to talk to someone and as were talking the wife was out there fucking her husbamd in some motel room so dam hot

We prefer married guys as well, especially if they are husbands of couples we know and see socially. Kate had a two-year fuck-fest with one of our married neighbors. We loved seeing him around the neighborhood with his wife and kids and the other neighbors during the time he was fucking my wife.

Kate has had sex with the husbands of several couples we know. We love going out to dinner with a couple on Saturday night when the husband was at our house Friday night fucking my wife, and his wife has no idea.

My wife loves to be the 'fun-fuck' for guys we know who have been married for a long time.

We prefer married guys as well, especially if they are husbands of couples we know and see socially. Kate had a two-year fuck-fest with one of our married neighbors. We loved seeing him around the neighborhood with his wife and kids and the other neighbors during the time he was fucking my wife.

Kate has had sex with the husbands of several couples we know. We love going out to dinner with a couple on Saturday night when the husband was at our house Friday night fucking my wife, and his wife has no idea.

My wife loves to be the 'fun-fuck' for guys we know who have been married for a long time.
This is hot as hell y'all sound fun

A couple of years ago, I belonged to another wife sharing forum, but won't say the name here. I made a statement that my wife liked to have sex with her friends husbands. You wouldn't believe the crap I got. They all thought it was terrible. Needless to say I left that particular group.

We have also had complaints about posting that my wife likes having sex with the husbands of women we know. Not one husband who has been offered a chance to fuck my wife has ever said no. It is funny when a wife complains to Kate about her husband and Kate is thinking how much she likes having sex with that woman's husband.

My wife does mainly married men, she says they are the ones that flirt back the most. Like our neighbor for example, he has a wife and daughter but will let them go out of their house just to go next door to our house and fuck my wife.

My wife had a two-year sex-fest with one of our married neighbors. He convinced his wife that he and I liked watching sports together on TV. He would tell his wife he was coming to our house to watch a game on TV with me when he was really here for some pussy.

I agree. Like I said earlier. Not a single one of her friends husbands have turned her down. Nine years before we met, she even got pregnant by her best friends husband. The wife was also pregnant at the time so it became a messy situation. But not so messy, that she allowed him to fuck her all through the pregnancy and for about 2 years after. My best friend knew her for many years before I did, and was fucking her way back in their high school days. He fucked her all through his engagement right up to a coule of days before he married. He began fucking her again just as soon as he and his new wife returned from the honeymoon. He also fucked her earlier in the day that he introduced us. And no, he's not the father of her child.
Wow, that sounds hot, thats why i love family reunions when her cousins who previously fucked er show up, or when her “old friends” see her while we are out. It just turns me on even more when people already know the hotwife i have.

My wife had a two-year sex-fest with one of our married neighbors. He convinced his wife that he and I liked watching sports together on TV. He would tell his wife he was coming to our house to watch a game on TV with me when he was really here for some pussy.
Wow, lol, the funny part is, i’ve told him to tell his wife something to that effect, however, as soon as i head to work in the morning, he goes into our house with the excuse that i asked him to help me fix my sink, or any other appliance, and since his wife usually leaves early as well, she doesnt really pay attention. One time, i was heading to work and even gave her a ride to her job, only for my wife to send me a text five minites later of his giant cock about to penetrate her.

Wow, lol, the funny part is, i’ve told him to tell his wife something to that effect, however, as soon as i head to work in the morning, he goes into our house with the excuse that i asked him to help me fix my sink, or any other appliance, and since his wife usually leaves early as well, she doesnt really pay attention. One time, i was heading to work and even gave her a ride to her job, only for my wife to send me a text five minites later of his giant cock about to penetrate her.

Our neighbor fucking my wife was very advantageous. He had easy convenient access to that pussy. He knew that I like to watch but he sometimes liked to fuck my wife alone. He would find ways to get home during the day and fucker while I was at work. I also traveled some for business and he would fuck her sometimes while I was out of town.

I never minded. I liked him knowing that he could fuck my wife whenever he wanted. My wife really liked him and she would spread her legs for him any time he asked. I liked my wife being our neighbor's fuck-doll.

Sounds like a familiar situation, and I’m enjoying those voting results

Reactions: Luis9096