Slipping More into It

Eric25

Couple
After Rita the pregnant wife of our friend Edward left me after a hot fuck session, I thought what a fucking slut she really is. Telling me it wasn't Edwards baby, I didn't inquire who the father was.
I did want to know who the mystery father may be. I could only assume that it could be Rita's first husband or some other chap she is seeing secretly. It made my cock hard thinking of Rita's swollen tummy and hungry anal hole. My thoughts were interrupted hearing the front door opening, steps coming into the living room, standing there was my luscious slutty Andrea. I unbuttoned her coat revealing she was only in crotchless panties. She kicked off her high heels fuck me shoes. Her coat slipped to the floor and took her into my arms. Her nipples erected as my hand touched her pussy, a wet slimy cunt.
"I want you now" she said "I missed you" she continued as we went to the bedroom. The bedcover was a bit in disarray and looked with disapproval at me. As she bend over straightening it out I slapped her ass, pulled down her panties, pushed her face down and spanked her again.
"This is for having strange cock you lovely luscious slut" my own words stiffened my dick and hit her ass again. Andrea was trying to get up but held her down. I dropped my shorts and.....
AAAAAAHHHH STOP she said YOU NEVER BE LIKE HIM she continued. My hand came down on her asscheeks again and again.
I pulled her ass back, opening her rosebud and guided my needy cock into her ass
AAAAAAHHHH FUCK, AAAAAAHHHH I entered my none lubed cock into her throbbing open hole. She screamed being rough with her but I didn't stop, I was better then her manager's dick. She only said those words to heighten my cock's intensity for her whorish selfish pleasures.
We both shot our loads, kissing again as we fell back on the bed. She shared all the details of her trip.