Sloppy seconds...

I was laying on my back with Elaine in front of me on all fours blowing me. Ron was standing up fucking her doggy style. I had seen him put on a condom earlier so when he grabbed her hips and started cumming I didn't think anything other than it would be my turn now. When he finished cumming he pulled out he held on to Elaine's waist and kind of pushed her on top of me. That is her favorite position and she seemed to be getting close to climaxing. She was very wet and at first I thought it was just her juices. As Elaine was grinding on my cock I could not believe how wet and loose her pussy was. Her juices were oozing down my dick and onto my balls. Her pussy felt different and I just thought she was really turned on. Ron was massaging her tits and tweaking her nipples. I said "My God you are wet!". Then he winked at me and picked up a condom from the floor that was empty. We both smiled as Elaine orgasmed followed quickly by me shooting off. I don't know if it was physical or psychological but I loved fucking Elaine after Ron had climaxed in her. I was hooked on sloppy seconds after that. As Elaine rolled off me she noticed how wet we both were. She said something about us making a big mess. Ron and I smiled at each other and Elaine looked at us as asked what we were grinning about. He held up the empty condom and I said "You just gave me sloppy seconds and I loved it".
rose5-jpg.86734

rose3-jpg.86735

rose4-jpg.86736

rose-jpg.86737

rose-1-jpg.86738

rose1a-jpg.86739

rose-2-jpg.86740

She was kind of upset at first, but calmed down and finally said it was okay with her if it was okay with me. She said "If you love fucking my pussy full of another's man cum I guess I should let you have fun." Most guys wore rubbers after that, but if we knew and trusted him Elaine would let them cum in her just so I could have the thrill of fucking her cum filled pussy. Later I learned to enjoy eating her after she had fucked someone. Sloppy seconds are great!

I love sloppy seconds, thirds, etc! Susan loves for me to go last when I’m around during one of her fuck sessions. She texts me creampie pics if she fucks someone while I’m at work, or when she’s at our little beach place alone. She sent me this one a while back, in the middle of the day. I couldn’t wait to get home and fuck her!!! EA264E36-8AB2-4D09-8AD4-A9564C67042A.jpegB303F7F5-0C00-4DE0-AA0D-920053EC1A85.jpegEA264E36-8AB2-4D09-8AD4-A9564C67042A.jpeg

I was laying on my back with Elaine in front of me on all fours blowing me. Ron was standing up fucking her doggy style. I had seen him put on a condom earlier so when he grabbed her hips and started cumming I didn't think anything other than it would be my turn now. When he finished cumming he pulled out he held on to Elaine's waist and kind of pushed her on top of me. That is her favorite position and she seemed to be getting close to climaxing. She was very wet and at first I thought it was just her juices. As Elaine was grinding on my cock I could not believe how wet and loose her pussy was. Her juices were oozing down my dick and onto my balls. Her pussy felt different and I just thought she was really turned on. Ron was massaging her tits and tweaking her nipples. I said "My God you are wet!". Then he winked at me and picked up a condom from the floor that was empty. We both smiled as Elaine orgasmed followed quickly by me shooting off. I don't know if it was physical or psychological but I loved fucking Elaine after Ron had climaxed in her. I was hooked on sloppy seconds after that. As Elaine rolled off me she noticed how wet we both were. She said something about us making a big mess. Ron and I smiled at each other and Elaine looked at us as asked what we were grinning about. He held up the empty condom and I said "You just gave me sloppy seconds and I loved it".
rose5-jpg.86734

rose3-jpg.86735

rose4-jpg.86736

rose-jpg.86737

rose-1-jpg.86738

rose1a-jpg.86739

rose-2-jpg.86740

She was kind of upset at first, but calmed down and finally said it was okay with her if it was okay with me. She said "If you love fucking my pussy full of another's man cum I guess I should let you have fun." Most guys wore rubbers after that, but if we knew and trusted him Elaine would let them cum in her just so I could have the thrill of fucking her cum filled pussy. Later I learned to enjoy eating her after she had fucked someone. Sloppy seconds are great!

I just wanted to say that Elaine is an absolutely beautiful lady! I saw pics you posted in another thread from when you were younger, and she was beautiful then too! Time has been very good to her. My wife, Susan is blessed to have aged well also, and we are both very lucky men!

Reactions: jodoc
rose5-jpg.86734

rose3-jpg.86735

rose4-jpg.86736

rose-jpg.86737

rose-1-jpg.86738

rose1a-jpg.86739

rose-2-jpg.86740

Lucky lady

I love sloppy seconds, either plunging my cock into her cum filled pussy, feeling another guys warm slippery spooge all over my cock, or burying my face, lips & tongue in her swollen wet slit and eating up her guys cum and her pussy juice. I'm leaking pre-cum into my briefs just thinking about doing this.
That's so hot ! Would love to have sloppy seconds with my wife ! Feels so good just doing it after I use a realistic dildo on her !!

Who has enjoyed sloppy seconds after some nice guy cum bareback in your wifes pussy?View attachment 130502
Have done this once in our 40 years of this lifestyle. A few months ago, wife instructed me to eat her pussy after her lover fucked her. I am sure he told her to tell me. I did as instructed. Was hesitant at first but dove right in. Actually was a good experience - liked the taste of their love juices mixed together. Turned Stacey on for me to be between her legs cleaning her lover's cum. Hasn't told me to do it again but I am pretty sure I would.

Have done this once in our 40 years of this lifestyle. A few months ago, wife instructed me to eat her pussy after her lover fucked her. I am sure he told her to tell me. I did as instructed. Was hesitant at first but dove right in. Actually was a good experience - liked the taste of their love juices mixed together. Turned Stacey on for me to be between her legs cleaning her lover's cum. Hasn't told me to do it again but I am pretty sure I would.
Mine called me from the bar , said she was going to follow a guy to his place , would let me know where, I told her as she arrived and was hanging up not to clean up because when she got home I would eat her out as a reward for her scoring some dick on her own. She never used condoms, I was usually tongueing her out about 30 minutes afterward, time for it to glob up some, get thick and stingy .

Mine called me from the bar , said she was going to follow a guy to his place , would let me know where, I told her as she arrived and was hanging up not to clean up because when she got home I would eat her out as a reward for her scoring some dick on her own. She never used condoms, I was usually tongueing her out about 30 minutes afterward, time for it to glob up some, get thick and stingy .
Stringy

I haven't broached the topic again with Stacey. I should - the more I think about it the more I'd like to do it again.

Reactions: Myhotwife
Not sure when the opportunity will arise but I will. To be candid - would be odd for her to agree since she is very private and really doesn't want me involved. This first time was a one-off - her lover told her to instruct me to eat his cum. But I can at least broach the topic.
Absolutely is would communicate with her how hot it makes you to do that with her! Maybe she will make you can as you di it!

Reactions: davelb76
Absolutely is would communicate with her how hot it makes you to do that with her! Maybe she will make you can as you di it!
She's less into how it makes me feel to be honest. Oh she'll be nice about it but probably dismissive. She doesn't want me that close when she's being intimate and when she returns from love making, she's not all that interested in me or anything else for a while. I think she remains in her moment for a day or two then she shares her story and enjoys turning me on.