Small penis and Doggie Style.

I love how guys with little 5 1/2 inch cocks are telling girls how size doesn't matter bigger than their little cocks. Hey, at least 5.5 isn't a "micropenis" but I've got news for you, it's NOT going to work for me! I can get by with an enthusiastic 7 inch guy who knows how to use it. Anything less is just going through the motions.

Mrs Hotwife

BBCKingDonkneesbigcockdoggieWWTPresizelabel.png

I love how guys with little 5 1/2 inch cocks are telling girls how size doesn't matter bigger than their little cocks. Hey, at least 5.5 isn't a "micropenis" but I've got news for you, it's NOT going to work for me! I can get by with an enthusiastic 7 inch guy who knows how to use it. Anything less is just going through the motions.

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 557695
Once again, you've nailed it on the head x

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 557695
But still, don't think it is valid to everyone

I've had guys tell me that their wives are not into bigger penises, I think these wives are just telling their guy what they think their guy wants to hear, lol
Absolutely agree with you. My wife has consistently said that my dick is a waste of time. She says it never gets completely hard and it's too small to feel. I quit caring about it a long time ago. She gets big cock whenever she wants it and I get to fluff her lover, eat her ass and clean up after. My attitude has been to only get upset about things you can control. I can't control my penis size and I can't control who my wife fucks. I can control how much I can do to help them fuck and that's good enough for me. 😁

I'm not all that large either, but my wife says when I rub off between the lips of her pussy it is almost as good a feeling as getting fucked because my small cock is rubbing against her clit, and when I cum, and I cum a lot, there is cum all over her pussy which is more than enough to get her pregnant should we desire to do so as it does get inside her pussy when she rubs herself afterwards and slips her cum covered fingers in her cunt.

I'm typical Asian In his 40, married. Average size. My wife is about 5'4. I'm trying to make a surprising (first time) event for my wife. I'm not too sure if she is going to participate at the club but I'm totally excited to take her to a new environment for both of us. Wish me luck, as I have a small penis I can probably expect to see alot of orgasms if it goes down right?

I'm typical Asian In his 40, married. Average size. My wife is about 5'4. I'm trying to make a surprising (first time) event for my wife. I'm not too sure if she is going to participate at the club but I'm totally excited to take her to a new environment for both of us. Wish me luck, as I have a small penis I can probably expect to see alot of orgasms if it goes down right?
If it's happening all of a sudden then probably not. You need to take some small steps that leads to it

Reactions: Parker1204
The length of their penis is something many men are concerned about. With a small penis, you can experience arousal like any other man. Men with a small penis get an erection and a normal orgasm. Usually they can also masturbate, although sometimes it is more difficult. Is your penis a little too small? You could use some sex toys to spice things up. You can use cockrings for an extra hard erection or a penissleeve for a thicker cock with ribbing. Experimenting with ribbed condoms can also be fun!