Small penis humiliation

My wife thinks my erect penis looks like a small coat hook, and says she wants to hang her panties on it while she fucks a man with a real penis.

View attachment 684691
My wife had a bull for a few years who had a huge cock, he would hang a full-size bath towel from his hard cock to impress my wife. Even with the towel, his cock stayed straight up, my little thing could not compete, but her panties were doable for me. He loved to remove them from her and then hang them on my cock as I stood beside the bed watching her.

My wife had a bull for a few years who had a huge cock, he would hang a full-size bath towel from his hard cock to impress my wife. Even with the towel, his cock stayed straight up, my little thing could not compete, but her panties were doable for me. He loved to remove them from her and then hang them on my cock as I stood beside the bed watching her.
That’s just incredible! A skimpy pair of women’s panties I could probably just about manage, a bath towel?? That’s amazing!

Reactions: Couple4MFM
That’s just incredible! A skimpy pair of women’s panties I could probably just about manage, a bath towel?? That’s amazing!
It was pretty impressive. He sent her a picture, and it impressed my wife, and she wanted to meet him. Of course, he had to show her, and his cock could raise the towel while completely holding the weight of a large full-size bath towel.

Reactions: Ukhubby78
I'll bet she got a good laugh out of that. I'll have to try that with my wife's bull.

Reactions: nicebiguy
Ok but I don't I live in olean ny and I don't drive
Okay, how about a gym membership and wear the grey sweatpants that everyone talks about. Make sure you don’t wear underwear and you will get lots of looks and snickers from the girls! Make sure you go up to them and ask them out if they notice your nub!

Reactions: nicebiguy
Okay, how about a gym membership and wear the grey sweatpants that everyone talks about. Make sure you don’t wear underwear and you will get lots of looks and snickers from the girls! Make sure you go up to them and ask them out if they notice your nub!
Thanks for the advice but I reather just stay on this site

Makes sense, but you might want to try a hook up site, or even post your specific desire on tinder. Not much match making happening here! What little happens is matching with bulls, not an extra cuck. I wish you luck though! It’s a hot idea really.
Ty this is not going on a hook up site and I tried tinder it charges and I don't have that kind of money I am on ssi

Attachments

• 1854714-7a7cad46823ed75012b8dcea144b37ed.jpg
    1854714-7a7cad46823ed75012b8dcea144b37ed.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 5