Small penis humiliation

As you see I’m very small, my wife has let her friends know. On a day 5 of her friends were over 2 who are neighbors) drinking wine all day. I came into room and one of them jokingly asked to see my dick.

I had just gotten high so I wasn’t thinking to quickly, I meant to just pull my shorts down and walk away. Well I accidentally pulled everything down. They all started laughing, I realized what I did and left the room embarrassed.

I over heard two of them saying their small children were bigger then me.
she even told my 22yo stepdaughter I have a tiny dick.

The topic comes up almost every time we get together
Would you love to have a big dick and fuck all the time you want?

I have a pathetic little micro maggot dick and want a group of ladies to laugh and humiliate me while I stand infront of them
My Wife stormed home one afternoon with one of her best friends. They obviously were having a heated argument and marched over to me. My Wife demanded me to get naked now. I complied, revealing my caged cock. She unlocked and removed my cage, revealing my 1.5 inch limp dick and slapping it while tearfully yelling at her friend “now do see why, now do you understand why after 20 years of this, this useless “thing”…what would you do…he can’t even get hard and if he could, it wouldn’t be much larger”. As she began putting my cage back on, her friend apologized to her, agreeing it was pathetic and that she now understands. (Why the Wife fucks other men).

Reactions: Couple4MFM
My Wife stormed home one afternoon with one of her best friends. They obviously were having a heated argument and marched over to me. My Wife demanded me to get naked now. I complied, revealing my caged cock. She unlocked and removed my cage, revealing my 1.5 inch limp dick and slapping it while tearfully yelling at her friend “now do see why, now do you understand why after 20 years of this, this useless “thing”…what would you do…he can’t even get hard and if he could, it wouldn’t be much larger”. As she began putting my cage back on, her friend apologized to her, agreeing it was pathetic and that she now understands. (Why the Wife fucks other men).
Pm me I like small cocks

Don't call penis, cuck or dick anymore, it's just an appendix, a little bigger than a clitoris, men with something like that should never touch a woman's pussy, maybe even to cum, without orgasms and locked in a cage for life. I'm sorry to say but I don't know how you got married to a woman anyway.
you are a very frank woman. I applaud you

Reactions: mirella.hango
Don't call penis, cuck or dick anymore, it's just an appendix, a little bigger than a clitoris, men with something like that should never touch a woman's pussy, maybe even to cum, without orgasms and locked in a cage for life. I'm sorry to say but I don't know how you got married to a woman anyway.
I know it's daring to ask but could you humiliate my tiny penis? I'm still a virgin and only hump my hand

Reactions: MrEee7
Yes I would like to be your cuck!!

Reactions: mirella.hango
My wife is always showing her friends and bulls how tiny and ineffectual I am in order to justify her cuckolding of me.